A military soldier in a fanta...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a soldier and fought against enemy soldiers until he was sucked in a worm hole which brought him... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2 Meeting with the Knights & Getting the sword
Chapter 3 The girlfriends & Helping Dvalin
Chapter 4 Getting new things & going to Liyue
Chapter 5 Talk with Ningguang & Getting the things for the buriel
Chapter 6 Protecting Liyue
Chapter 7 Helping Fischl, Barbara & making new weapons
Chapter 8 Ordering the materials & going on a quest with Keqing
Chpater 9 Helping Ganyu & Going to Shnezhnaya
Chapter 10 The civil war
Chapter 11 Ending the civil war
Chapter 12 A new father & new vehicles
Chapter 13 Meeting the princess & start of a civil war
Chapter 14 Fighting with the worst enemy & unexpected alliance
Chapter 15 Dating 2 princesses & march of an army

Chapter 1 Meeting with Amber and Lisa & New Combat Uniform

17.2K 245 323
By TheOmegaLife

Y/N P.O.V.

After I helped Lumine and Paimon, we decided to travel together to the next town. On the way there, I was asked from where I was. I told them that I came from a world in which there is a war between many countries. 

Paimon:"Really? Why want those people to attack your country?"

Y/N:"I don't know why they did. Maybe they wanted to eliminate the biggest, communist country and to gain land."

Lumine:"Those people who are hungry for war are really pathetic. They don't care about anyone lifes."

Y/N:"Anyways, I think that we should change the subject. What are your goals?"

Lumine:"I lost my brother and try to find him where he is."

Y/N:"I see. Anyways, I'm sorry for your loss. I also lost dear family members during the war."

Paimon:"What do you mean?"

Y/N:"My father was a very good general in the army, but he was killed in an assassination. Furthermore, when I was sent on a scout mission, I got news that also my mother was killed by those scumbags. They used missiles to destroy my hometown."

Lumine:"Wow. I never thought that you would have such a past."

Paimon:"Look, there is a town on the horizon."

We all looked where Paimon pointed at a town. Before we could go further, we were stopped by a girl with red ribbons.

Unknown Girl:"Hello? Can I help you?"

Paimon:"We need to go to the town."

Unknown Girl:"You mean Mondstadt?"

Y/N:"Yes. Mondstadt is our destination."

Paimon:"Who are you?"

Amber:"I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. And you are?"

Lumine:"I am Lumine."

Paimon:"My name is Paimon."

Y/N:"I am Y/N L/N. Soldier of the 501. division from the Red Army."

I could see that see that Amber is confused at what I said. 

Timeskip: 3 hours later

After I explained to Amber who I was, she brought us to Mondstadt. When we arrived, Lumine and I got the Wings of Companionship. At first Lumine and Paimon went to a place where they could eat when I went to a place where I can look for a place for making clothing. I was walking for some minutes when I found the store. I entered the store. With that, I was greeted by the owner of this store. 

Owner:"How I can help you?"

Y/N:"I wanna a new clothing style."

Owner:*looks at your military suit* "Of course. You don't need to pay for your new clothing if I get your uniform in exchange, right?"

I sighed because these uniform are the last things I have from my world but I didn't have money from this world.

Y/N:"Ok. You can get my uniform but I hope that you will produce something good for me."

Owner:"Of course. You won't be disappointed."

Another Timeskip

I was waiting when he produced my new uniform. During these time, I inspected my weapons and found out that I only have three magazines for the AK-12 and two magazines for my pistol. I have to use it sparingly. 

Owner:"Your uniform is ready. You can change into it."

I nodded and took the clothing. When I finished, I got out of the dressing room and looked at myself in the mirror.

(You're already wearing the mask.)

I must say that the owner did a good job. So I turned to him and gave him a thumbs up.

Owner:"I see that you like your new clothing."

Y/N:"Yes, I do."

With that, I gave him my old uniform and left the store. Now, I was searching for Lumine and Paimon. After some minutes of searching, I found them with another woman in purple clothing.

 I approached them.

Y/N:"Hey, Lumine, Paimon."

I saw that they turned their heads to me and were scared.

Paimon:"Ah, a scary man!"

Y/N:*takes off his mask* "Please, calm down. It's me, Y/N."

Lumine:"When did you get those clothing?"

Y/N:"I told you that I was looking for a clothing store and I found it. I had to trade my old uniform for my new clothing."

Unknown woman:"I see that you three know each other, am I right?"

Lumine:"Yes, this is Y/N L/N. He was the one who saved us from a hilichurls group."

Lisa:"I understand. I am Lisa Minci. I am also the bioliberian."

Y/N:"Okay. Anyways, I am Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Miss Lisa."

Lisa:"Oh, please. I am not that old to be called Miss."

Y/N:"That was a polite form of address. I was taught so."

Lisa:"I see that you also have manners." *smiles* "Anyways, Lumine. Bring your friend tomorrow to the Order of Knights."

Y/N:"Did something happened?"

Paimon:"Wait, you don't know that a giant dragon came to Mondstadt?!"

I was shocked to hear that a dragon came to Mondstadt. 

Y/N:"No, I don't know that a dragon came to this town. Anyways, I wanna go to the library."

Paimon:"How can you read something at that moment?"

Y/N:*shrugs his shoulders* "I always was interested in books so I can't help it."

Lisa:"If you wanna go to the library, follow me."

Timeskip

I followed Lisa to the library. When we entered the building, she brought me to a room where she had access to this room. I was excited to see all this books. I also heard that she giggled at my reaction.

Lisa:"I see that you really like books."

Y/N:"I know. Many of my friends told me this."

Lisa:*giggles* "Ara~ara. I must say that you are really cute."

Y/N:*blushes a little bit and laughs nervously* "Thanks, but I'm not that cute as you are."

When I said this, I realized what I just said. I blushed very furiously and shaked my arms in defence.

Lisa:*smiles* "Fufufu~ no man told me this because they were afraid of my electricity. I must you really caught my interest, darling."

When she said this, I got a shiver on my back.

Y/N:"Sorry, but I must decline. I mean that you really are a very beautiful, no I must say a gorgeous woman but I can't do that because we don't know each other properly."

Lisa:*smiles* "I see. You have passed my test."

Y/N:"What do you mean?"

Lisa:"If you wanted to do it here, I would have killed you here with my electricity."

Y/N:*cries in anime style* "Should I cry joy tears or really cry that I was toyed by you?"

Lisa:"Of course. I also wanna say that you have caught my interest. I wanna know more about you."

Y/N:*looks at his fake watch on his right hand* "Oh, it's so late. I am sorry but I have to go bye."

Lisa P.O.V.

I saw how he left the room. I must say that he is an interesting person. I hope that I convince him to be my beloved one. When he told me that I am a gorgeous woman, I can't help but feel flattered at his compliment. I think that he doesn't know that he already caught my heart.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will be introduced to the Order of Knights. He will also go on a mission with the Grandmaster Jean so she can test his skills. Y/N will also get his sword. Some girls are starting to have feelings for Y/N. 

P.S. I got inspired from the book "The Genius (Genshin Impact X Male Reader)" from NeR099. The rest of my story will be written by my ideas. I also wanna say that I will add Amber, Venti and another person to the harem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 194 8
The Sustainer of Heavenly Principles realized her fetal mistake of separating the traveling twins and so she needed help more then ever.The creator o...
19.5K 685 18
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚!". "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.". "'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙪𝙝!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...
10.8K 669 32
Wriothesley, Sigewinne's caretaker and adoptive father finds himself lost in trance between two people. His daughter Sigewinne and the one girl he li...
29.5K 968 29
♪♫"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰..."♪♫ ---- ♪♫"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚..."♪♫ ---- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭...