You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 40: Feeling The Power

250 13 0
By kimmybrown12

- Bella's POV -

- The Silver Paw -

We Walk In And As Usual, AJ Is Behind The Desk, Tessa Is Behind The Computer And Ava Is Doing Whatever She Is Doing Over There! I Catch AJ's Eye And He Smiles Big Time. I Speed Walk Over To Him Because Damien Would Kill Me If I Ran.

"AJ!" I Scream And He Wraps Those Giant Arms Around Me And Bear Hugs Me.

"Hey There Kitty Cat! It's Been A While. Thought You Might Have Forgotten About Us." He Chuckles. I Slap His Arm.

"Like I Could Forget A Gentle Giant Like You." I Smile.

"Oh He Can Be Anything But Gentle If You Beg Hard Enough." I Turn And See Tessa Smiling. "Now Where's My Hug?" I Walk Into Her Embrace And She Hugs Me Like AJ. When She Lets Go, She Rubbed And Kissed My Belly. "How's The Little One?"

"She's Good, If You Don't Count The Fact That She Uses My Organs As A Jungle Gym And She Sits On My Bladder All The Time. Speaking Of Which I Need To Pee.... Again." I Roll My Eyes And Everyone Laughs.

******

As Im Washing My Hands, Someone Rudely Bumps Into Me.

"Excuse You." I Said, Only To See None Other Than The Wrecking Whore Herself, Trisha.

"Watch Where You're Standing. If You Weren't So Fat, Maybe I Would Have Room To Walk, You Whale." She Spat.

'Watch Your Mouth Or You Will Get Another Beating Like Last Time Bitch." I Glared At Her.

"You Ever Put Your Hands On Me Again And I Will Feel No Shame In Hitting A Pregnant Woman. I'll Make Sure You And Your Slut Baby Don't Make It." With The She Turned On Her Heel And Walk Out. Did She Just Fucking Threaten My Daughter!? Oh This Bitch Is Dead And Im Pulling The Motherfucking Trigger! I Follow After Her But Lose Her In The Crowd. As I Scan I Finally Spot Her Giggling On Santiago's Lap Giggling. I Feel Damien's Arm Wrap Around Me. He Kisses My Should While Rubbing My Belly. I Remove His Hands And Walk Away From Him.

"What's Wrong Baby?" He Asks Looking At Me Concerned.

"Clear Everyone Out Now. All Except AJ, Tessa, Ava And Your Brothers And That Fucking Whore In Santiago's Lap." I Growled. He Looked Where I Was Looking And Saw Trisha.

"What Did She Do Bells?" He Asks. I Ignore Him And Quickly Grabbed His Gun In The Waistband Of His Pants. He Makes An Attempt To Grab Me But I Dodge Him And Make My Way Up Onto The Desk. I Walk Past Ava As She Calls Me But I Ignore Her Too And Grab The Speaker Horn In The Corner.

"Everyone Out Now!" I Screamed And My Voice Boomed Through The Whole Floor. They Only Sit And Look At Me Confused. Irritated That No One Was Moving, I Point The Gun At The Ceiling And Fire, Watching Every Scatter To The Exit. I See The Whore Struggles To Get Out Of Santiago's Lap And I Point The Gun At Her From The Desk. "NOT YOU!" She Sees Me And Freaks. "You're Not Going Anywhere." Keeping Her At Gun Point, I Slowly Walk Off The Desk. "Tessa Guard The Exit In Case She Tries To Run." Tessa Nodded And Stood Infront Of The Door With Her Arms Crossed. I Walk Up To The Bitch With A Smile And Immediately Shoot Her In The Leg. She Scream And Fell To The Floor.

"Ahh! You Fucking Bitch!" She Yelled, Holding Her Leg Where The Bullet Entered. I Put The Barrel To Her Temple And She Goes Quite.

"I'd Suffer In Silence If I Were You Right Now. The Sound Of Your Voice Makes My Trigger Finger Itchy." I Whisper Then Hit Her In The Head.

"What The Fuck! Baby, What's Going On!?" Damien Yelled.

"Well This Whore Purposely Shoved Herself Into Me In The Bathroom, Called Me Fat And Fucking Threatened Our Daughter's Life! She Said She Would Feel No Shame In Hitting Me She's Gonna Make Sure Neither Me Or Our Daughter Survived!" If Looks Could Kill, She Would Be More Than Just Dead. She'd Be Obliterated. Blown Up Into Whore Confetti. Damien Was Livid. I Could Swear I Saw Steam Coming Out Of His Ears.

"You Threatened My Sister In Law And My Unborn Niece And Had The Nerve To Sit On My Lap And Kiss Me!? You Fucking Cunt!" Santiago Screamed And Tried To Storm Towards Her But Javi And Alfie Held Him Back.

"Im Sorry! Please Don't Kill Me! I'll Leave And You'll Never See Me Again! Please! I Don't Wanna Die!" She Begged And Started To Cry, Shaking Like Leaf In High Winds.

"LOOK AT ME!" I Scream At The Top Of My Lungs Making Her Jump And Slowly Open Her Eyes. I Felt It Like Water Being Dumped Over My Head. That Rush Of Power. Seeing Her Quiver At My Feet... Damn It Felt Good. She Threatened My Daughter.... Our Little Butterfly. Did She Think I Would Just Roll Over And Ignore That? Did She Think I Would Actually Be Scared Of Her? "You Are Way Past Of Apologizing And Begging For Your Pathetic Little Life Sweetie. You Threatened A Defenseless Baby..... Our Daughter! You Can Spout Hate At Me All You Want. Your Words Mean Nothing To Me, But You Threatened My Daughter..... And That Is Unforgivable."

"Please! Im So Sorry! I Don't Want To Die!" She Cried. I Lean In Close.

"Then You Shouldn't Have Threatened My Daughter." I Gritted Through My Teeth.

*BOOM*

It Was Dead Silent In The Room. No One Moved Or Even Tried To Speak. Her Body Fell Limp On The Floor A d Blood Pooled Around Her Head. As I Stare At Her, I Feel Someone Try To Pry The Gun Out Of My Hands And Hear Damien's Soothing Husky Voice In My Ear.

"Give Me The Gun Baby, It's Over." I Loosen My Grip And He Takes The Gun, But My Eyes Never Leave Her Face.

"We Should Get Her Home." Alfie Said.

"Im Fine." I Snapped.

"Taking A Life Is Never Easy Bells, It Could Really....."

"I SAID IM FINE !" I Screamed, Pushing Past Tessa Who Was Kind Enough To Move Out Of The Way Anyway. I Need Fresh Air. Pacing Back And Fourth Outside The Company, The Cool Air Felt Good On My Flusher Skin. I Feel A Pair Of Arms Wrap Around Me And From The Smell of His Cologne, I Knew It Was Damien. He Held Me As I Burst Into Tears.

"Shhh... I Got You. Im Here Baby, Let It All Out." He Said Soothingly As He Rubbed My Back, And Holding Me Tighter.

"I Couldn't Take It Damien. She Threatened Our Daughter! Threatening Me Is One Thing, But You Go After My Daughter And You Lose Your Fucking Life." I Said Wiping My Angry Tears Off My Face.

"Im Not Mad That You Killed Her Baby, That Bitch Was Gonna Die Regardless. Im Just Upset You Didn't Let Me Do It. Taking Someone's Life Isn't Easy Baby. It Will Have An Effect On You Whether You See It Or Not." He Kissed My Head And Held Me Tighter.

"I Felt It. That Rush Of Power When She Was Begging For Her Life."

"When I Took My First Victim, I Felt It Too. That's How I Became The DEMON. The Feeling At That Very Moment Was Better Than Sex. I Felt Unstoppable, Hell Even Invincible, But Later I Broke Down And Cry Like A Baby When I Was By Myself." I Burried My Face In His Chest And Breathed Deeply.

"If Anyone Ever Threatens Our Baby Girl Again, I Want Them Dead. No Questions Ask." I Feel His Chest Vibrate With Laughter Against My Chest. He Cups My Face And Kisses Me.

"Whatever You Say Goes Momma Bear." He Smiles And Kisses Me Again. I Roll My Eyes And Feel A Sharp Smack On My Ass. "I Know You Feel Like A Badass Right Now, But Provoke Papa Bear One More Time With Your Eye Roll And I Will Take You Home And Handcuff You To The Bed And Flog Your Tight Little Pussy And Ass Cheeks, Spank That Little Round Ass There And Tongue Fuck You Where You Can't Cum. I Will Make You Come Until You Can't Feel Your Legs, Then You Have No Choice But To Let Me Carry You Around Everywhere Like I Wanted In The First Place. Got It?" My Entire Body Blushes Red And I Nod. "Words Princess, Or I'll Spank You Again."

"Yes Papa Bear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
21.9M 464K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
2.1M 51K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...