The Right Wrong Number

By Author_AMichelle

(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf att... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Elijah James
Chapter 2: Mia Palucci
Chapter 3: Construction
Chapter 4: Ugh...Date
Chapter 5: Good morning...Baby
Chapter 6: Two can play this game
Chapter 7: Good Boy
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday, Mr. James
Chapter 9: Life or Death making up
Chapter 10: Stress Relief / Fight Me
Chatper 11: 😁😜🤔🤭🤬
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Will you....die?
Chapter 14: It's You and I forever
Chapter 15: What about the future?
Chapter 16: Meetings & Babysitting
Bonus Chapter: The Kings
Chapter 17: Happy Birthday, Ms. Palluci
Chapter 18: Lets Vibe
Chapter 19: Italy
Chapter 20: This Sucks...Dinner
Chapter 21: The Italy Wedding
Chapter 23: The Honeymoon pt2
Chapter 24: The Way Home
Chapter 25: Lets Eat
Chapter 26: Wedding Daze
Chapter 27: Let's get married...again
Chapter 28: Over This Shit
Chapter 29: No Sleep for the Wicked

Chapter 22: The Honeymoon Pt1

5K 157 62
By Author_AMichelle

This chapter is dedicated to
smutwhore_  alisa_ward  🥰
************************
I watched as Mia and Karri talk while Mia held Thor on her hip. God she looks great. I can't believe she picked me. ME! Of all people to spend her life with.

"She looks amazing" Taz says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yeah she does." I say smiling. "And she's all mine"

"So how long until I have a niece or nephew?" He said chuckling.

"Honestly? Within the next year. I had so many fears about if she'd regret life with me but we talked last night. I still don't think I deserve any of it. The wife...kids"

"E...you do deserve it all. You may have a not so perfect job but that doesn't mean you don't deserve happiness. Don't let your thoughts ruin the good thing you have. Whenever those fear become to loud in your head tell me. I'll scream in your ear until they're gone"

"Thanks Taz. For everything. I know the shit with Ari hasn't been easy for either of us."

"Nah it wasn't as hard as you thought. I never said anything because she was our friend but Asher wasn't the only one that noticed shit she was doing. I knew she had a crush on you when we were kids but I figured she grew out of it. I realized it was a possibility she was still into you when Mia came into the picture. When you weren't around she'd make little comments but I just figured it was because she was always protective of you. Definitely didn't think she'd go all Swimfan on you."

"You and me both. But things are good right now so I don't wanna think about her or any other crazy shit. All I wanna go do is dance with my wife then go spend some much needed alone time with her"

"Well it's all set up for your guys...just don't hurt her!" he said knowing what I had planned for Mia when we leave.

"No promises there but she'll love every second of it."

He pats me on the back and I walk over to Mia.

"Baby, give my cousin her child."

"But why? He's so cute Eli" she said hugging Thor

"Well I'd really love to dance with you at least once"

"Oh ok!" She exclaimed with a big smile.

Karri takes Thor and goes over to King while Mia and I walk a little further away from them. I look at Taz and he turns on some music for us.

Golden Hour by JVKE

"I didn't even know you knew how to dance"

"There's a lot of things you're gonna learn about me tonight."

"Mhm can't wait." She said leaning her head on my chest as we slow danced. I held her tighter and closed my eyes wanting everyone and everything else to fade away.

"Thank you Mia..."

"For what baby?"

"Loving me. Giving me a chance...hell a second and third chance. You didn't have to but you did and I'm forever thankful that you didn't give up on me like you could've. The day I met you in person Bryson said something to me and I realize now he knew we'd make it to this moment before I did."

"What did he say?" She asked now looking up at me.

"That you'd ignore 9 out of 10 guys who try to get your attention. Then he said he wondered who that 1 guy would be. He smirked at me and I just thought he was being a smartass. But he knew."

"He's a smart kid."

As the song came to an end I cup her face in my hands and kiss her softly. When I pull away she's smiling at me.

"I love you so much Elijah James"

"And I love you more Amelia James. So you ready to go yet?"

"Yeah. I'm kind of tired" she said doing an obvious fake yawn.

"Yawn all you want. Once we leave you're mine. You won't be getting much sleep..."

"And look at that I'm not tired anymore" she said laughing.

God I love this horny goofball

We said goodbye to everyone and made our way back to the house to change clothes. I'd already had Mia's new security team put our stuff in a car for us. Once we were in the car I told Mia to get some sleep because we had a bit of a drive. I was somehow able to turn a 4 and half hour drive into a 3 hour and 45 minute drive. Once I pulled up to the destination I lightly shake Mia and she wakes up.

"Mia baby. We're here." She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Oh my god...where are we?"

"Welcome to Dolomites. One of my secret get-away homes is here. When I'm really stressed and need to decompress I usually come here. The people here are so kind. And see that village down there? It use to be really run down...kinda broke my heart. They were on the brink of having to move away. So after talking with everyone who lives here, I bought all the land and had all of the homes and the church down there fixed up. And every season I have extra food and water brought in for them. They're free to do whatever they want without having to worry about how they're gonna stay warm or when their next meals would be. No one else knows about this place and I like it that way. Well Taz knows about it and now you."

"It's beautiful."

We stepped out of the car and she looked down at the small village below us. The Dolomites is one of the few places in Italy that actually gets snow. When we make it inside she looks shocked.

"Holy shit. The outside does not match the inside"

"Yeah I love the way this place looks out there but I'm not living like it's the 1800s. I had everything inside replaced. Come on let's go upstairs." I take our bags and show her to the bedroom. She takes a look around and sits on the bed.

"This place is perfect baby. Thank you!"

"Well it's yours now also so no need to thank me. If you ever need to run away from life...feel free to come here. Go for a hike...we passed a lake on the way in. You can go relax by the shore. It's beautiful when the sunsets."

"I would just sleep for days here if I did that."

"Well there's other things in the house...that could entertain you"

"Like what? Does it have to do with that duffel bag you brought?"

"Actually yeah it does. You still tired or you wanna come have some fun with your husband?"

"Definitely fun with my husband." She said taking her shirt off.

That's my girl

I take her hand and lead her down the hall to another room. I find the right key and unlock it and open the door for her.

"Oh...is this..."

"Yup. So still wanna have some fun with me?"

"Fuck yeah"

"So you said you'd do whatever I wanted...within reason when we came here so is that still true?"

"Absolutely. I'm all yours baby..."

"Good" I say leading her to a specific spot in the center of the room. I place a chair in front of her and sit down. "Take your fucking clothes off...slowly"

"Yes sir"

Mia's POV
⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

I slowly removed my bra then after turning around, I put my fingers into my waistband and pulled my pants down. My ass was in full view of Eli as I did this.

"Spread your legs and grab your ankles" He said as he smacked my ass making me moan.

I did as he asked and I felt his fingers running up my inner thigh so slowly and softly it was like he wasn't even touching me. Once his fingers finally found their destination I felt him rub his fingers up and down my folds. It felt so good that it caused my body to jerk. He smacked my ass hard and I couldn't stop myself from moaning his name.

"Don't move, Mia. And no peaking"

I did my best to stay still as I heard him reaching into his bag. I could hear him doing something behind me. It wasn't until I heard the sound that I realized what was about to happen. I could hear the buzzing...then felt his tongue at my entrance just as he places the tip of a vibrator against my clit.

"Oh God!"

"Mhm you taste so fucking good baby." He said as he removed his tongue from inside me. He ran the vibrator up and and down my fold coating it in my arousal. "Stand up and turn around"

I did as he said and saw him sitting back in his seat looking at my body. He bit his lip, grabbed a pair of restraints from his bag and stood up.

"Look up" he said and I did. Directly above me was a steel bar. "Arms up baby"

I put my arms up and he put the restraints on my wrist then connected them to the bar above me.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked looking concerned

"Don't you dare fucking stop whatever is about to happen"

"I fucking love you!" He kissed me as he ran the vibrator along my core again. When he pulled away, he sat back down in the chair. He grabbed my left leg and put it over his shoulder. His warm mouth went to my clit and I instantly pulled in the restraints wanting to touch him. He stopped and put the tip of the vibrator at my entrance. "Hold this inside of you"

He slide it in and out of me a few times. Teasing me before turning it to its highest setting.

"FUUUCK" I yelled as he return to his assault on my clit. Both sensations driving me insane. My body shook uncontrollably as I could feel myself reaching my orgasm. "Eli...I'm gonna cum"

"Do it! Cum for me!" He said against my pussy as he removed the vibrator. I felt this ball of fire in my abdomen. Then as I came there was a gush of liquid. "Fuck Mia. That's so fucking hot." He whispered as he began to rub my clit

He release one of the restraints and I pulled him to me needing to kiss him. He continued to rub my clit even before I calmed down.

"Please..."

"Please what?" He asked smirking at me.

"Please...I need to feel you inside of me!"

"Fuck! Hold the bar" He unzipped his pants and pulled them down just enough to release himself. He didn't wait before he hooked my leg around his hip and thrusted into me. I put my free hand on the bar as he lifts my other leg and wrapped it around himself. He grabbed my ass with one hand and my throat with the other.

"OH G-HARDER!!!"

He placed both of his hands on my hips and slammed my body down on his dick.

"DONT STOP! FUUUCKKK!" I screamed as I came hard again. He pulled out of me and took the other restraint off of my wrist. He pulled me over to a bed that was in the room.

"On your back!" I climbed on the bed and watched him take his clothes fully off. The way he looked at me was like I was his prey. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me the the edge of the bed. He leaned over my body to kiss me. At the same time he slammed himself back into me.

"Aahhh"

"You're mine Mia! NO ONE ELSES"

"YES BABY! MHHM...I BELONG TO YOU!"

He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. He held onto my legs as he pulled out and slammed back into me. Causing me to scream out.

"TELL YOUR....HUSBAND.... WHERE YOU... WANT HIM....TO CUM!"

"INSIDE OF ME!!!"

"MHM FUCK MIA! TELL ME WHO MAKES YOU BODY FEEL THIS GOOD"

"NO ONE...B-BUT YOU...OH GOD IM"

"I FEEL THAT BABY. CUM FOR DADDY"

He rubs my clit so fast it caused me to shake. I came screaming his name which triggered his own release. I felt him fill me up as he came hard cursing. He kissed me as he started to breathe normally. He slowly pulled out and laid down next to me.

"You ok?" He asked looking at me.

"Great. Definitely tired now."

"Come on. We'll shower then you can take a nap."

"Just a nap?" I said confused seeing as it was now probably late.

"Yeah...I'm not done with you. But I'll let you take a break" he said chuckling. "I have 48 hours starting at midnight to see how many times I can make you cum. And I plan on doing just that."

God I'm not gonna be able to walk by the time this honeymoon is over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 547 20
Angelica found herself in a relationship that was going no where, he broke her in all ways possible.. it was nothing but toxicity just waiting to blo...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
60.8K 1K 22
Ethan's POV• Ethan is your typical successful male stereotype. Tall, dark, and handsome. His job is propelling him to heights he could never have ima...