|Not what we expected...|MCYT...

Foxy_DROWNEDnow tarafından

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!] Mentions of: Abuse? Blood/Gore Cutting? Fighting Cw // a6d A6d hasn't really been feelin... Daha Fazla

|New friends?|
It's been fun playing with you.
|What just happened?? 1/?|
Goofing around with some friends..(SIDE CHAPTER)
Where did he go, then...?
Where did he go, then...? 2/??
READ THIS CHAPTER WHENEVER I EDIT IT. PLEASE.
Where did he go, then...? 3/??
Not what anyone expected..
Is this real? Was this real?
¿?¿?¿?
Remember me~ From the other side?
Woah ty
The Opposites

"The BloodGod had been slain by an enemy from the other world"

82 4 12
Foxy_DROWNEDnow tarafından

No one's PoV

Techno was breathing heavily, basically scared for his goddamned life. In his dream, he got killed by Toobbu.

But why him specifically?

Toobbu knew if he killed Techno, anywhere, his precious little Wilby will be very sad and devastated. He knew that is something happened to him, Wilbur will want to get revenge, and this is where Wilber comes into action.

Techno took a few deep breaths before sitting up properly, he put his face into his palms, hiding his face.

What... What the actual fuck just...Happened..? He questioned himself over.. And over.. And over again.

He sighed as he stood up from his bed, and went to his closet, to grab some clothes.

He remembers the time where Will delivered him a certain familiar sweater, a yellow one.

Oh, it was Wilbur's large one, that fit Techno perfectly. He knew that if someday they meet, they would have to somehow look like twins for fun.

Cute to say the least-

Techno grabbed the yellow sweater, some ripped jeans, blah blah blah, y'know-

He went into the bathroom and decided to take a bath then.

A few minutes later..

Techno rushed as he sped ran away from his apartment place, and back to the airport, wait why airport?

Turns out, Fundy and Eret decided to give a lil visit, but Techno didn't know, he just wanted to meet up with Spifey, so he wouldn't be alone as fuck in his apartment place.

"Where is that stupid beaver man.." He muttered to himself. "It'll take AGES to find that man.." He ran faster in the airport, causing him to bump into someone..

"Sorry, I wasn't looking." A voice said. "Nah, it's fine, really, I never actually noticed ya." Techno stood up, and looked at the other person. Wait a second- this is Fundy- and Eret?? What the fuck? He thought.

"Wait a second, you seem familiar.." The person behind Fundy said. "Hey, Eret, Fundy. I uh-" Techno started. "Technoblade... In the UK?" Eret started off. "Since when-"

"Ever since I found out Wil had been attacked by some randos." Techno looked down. Fundy chuckled. "What a good friend." Techno shrugged. "Eh."

"So, what are you doing here, then?" Eret spoke. "Meetin up with Spifey, I felt too alone in my apartment place." Techno scratched the back of his head.

"I mean, Spifey was planning on coming here anyways, so that's good that you found a roommate." Fundy smiled. "Ahah, yeah-"

"Techno?" Another voice said. Techno jumped. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He shouted. "I- It's me, Spifey?" The beaver man said. "Wh- Oh uh hi-" Techno looked down at him.

Spifey had brown hair, the hair basically covering half of his face, his face covered(not really) with freckles, he had pretty eyes, and he basically did have some looks. Kinda like Wilbur, but not really as pretty.(they're both pretty bois shut it other me-)

Not Techno's type, tho.

"Why are you- staring at me?" Spifey said, making Techno snap back into existence. "I dunno, man." He looked at the ceiling, Eret and Fundy snickering at the back.

"Anyways, any nearby apartment complexes here?" Fundy asked. Techno nodded. "Yeah, I stay in one, come on. It's not too far." Techno walked away, dragging Spifey.

Eret and Fundy following from behind.

With Wilbur..

He was laying down on his bed, like always. Waiting for any of his friends to show up. Most likely he wished Techno, Phil, Tubbo, or even Tommy, was there with him.

He felt so alone.

He sighed as he looked around, spotting the tv that was on, basically just the news.

"- And recently, a famous Youtuber by the name of Wilbur Soot, along with his friend, Niki Nihachu, was attacked at his house. Mr. Soot was severely injured. Miss Nihachu was safe. It had been said that he was shot two times, and was nearly stabbed to his doom. However, rumors have spread that a friend of his might've attacked him. We are still yet waiting for answers. For now, let us have a commercial break."

He looked at the tv, he stared at it. He became more anxious and scared.

God now he wished he was at LA with his friends, living a normal life in their new house, instead of being trapped in a hell hole.

He just closed his eyes, wishing this was a dream..

- .... .. ... / .-- .- ... / .- / -.. .-. . .- -- --..-- / .. - / .-- .- ... / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / .- / -.. .-. . .- -- .-.-.- / -. --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... .. ... / .-- .- ... / .-. . .- .-.. .-.-.-

- .... . -.-- / .--- ..- ... - / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. --- - / .-- .- -.- . / ..- .--. .-.-.-

Oh God, he was scared as fuck.

Back with Techno.

Spifey was setting up, while Eret and Fundy are still waiting for him and Techno to come out. Spifey had finally finished and they all head off to the hospital.

And of course, Fundy ended up tripping and hurting his ankle.

Eret had to carry Fundy all the way to the hospital. What a good best bro, huh?

Techno walked up to the front register hesitantly, and spoke to the person there, after that, they were allowed to go to Wilbur.

Techno slowly opened the door to see a crying Wilbur. He ran to him quickly. Spifey and Eret were following from behind, Fundy was being healed.

"Wilbur! What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Did something scare you?" Techno spoke, immediately. "I.... I.... Shot....." Wilbur muttered. "Oh.. Oh no, it's ok- i think- ack- I dunno how to- -" Techno thought for a brief moment....

Maybe....

To be continued...

Hah, cliffhanger bi- anyways my mans, womans, non binary peeps, part one of this chapter lol- Short but idc lol also hey, Techno Chan lol-

Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter, lol. Cya, ladies, gents, and non binary peeps, transgender community and LGBTQ+ community! Stay safe.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1K 162 16
[ note - july 13 2021 ] hallo everyone! u may know/ remember this book back in like- i wanna say 2019?? i think it was 2019- but i made this book a w...
34.3K 618 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
41.8K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
27.2K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...