Their Abused Angel✔

By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter
Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9

11.3K 408 507
By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella's point of view:

I sighed while packing my bag because today my school will be starting and i will be there all alone because my brothers have even geaduated from university except Santino. My lips form in a pout and i look at Armani who's eyes started to get softer and he said: "baby everything is going to be perfectly fine."

I shake my head in a no and hug his leg. He chuckle and said: "love if anything happens call me."

I nodded and whisper: "can't i just go to private school?"

He kneel down infront of me and said: "you know exactly why you can't go to private school."

I pouted and was about to say something whem mama came and told Armani to go out of my room.

She sit on the bed and pull me in his lap and said: "i know you are scared and want to study private but you can't and i also don't want to because school is a place where you will get some sort of confidence being shy and all is not bad but there you will be able to understand how to deal with each and every people. If someone hurt you or tease you tell me or your father and we will handle it understand?"

I nodded and she cares my back and said: "you're my daughter and i know that my daughter is very brave. Make good friends whether it is a guy or girl i don't care but they shouldn't hurt you in any way. If your brothers will say don't make friends witha boy fuck them. Just listen from one year and throw it out from your other ear."

I giggle and turn around a bit and hug mama, she hug me back and give me my lunch money and said: "it's okay to have only one friend but that friend should be real not fake. One more thing i expect from you is that if someone is getting bullied helo them if they hurt you fuck them. If someone touch you kick his ass always remember this i and your father is standing right behind you to have your back. When i say fuck them just fuck them."

I nodded and whisper in her ear: "thank you mama and i love you so much."

She cooed and said: "my precious i will kill them who hurt you. When you come home you are going to tell me each and everything okay?"

I nodded and she said: "wear this black hat it will warm your hair."

I nodded and wear it, it's a a cute black wool cap. I look at mama and she said: "i made this when i was pregnant with Santino. I always wanted a daughter to whome i can give this cap on her first day but i had Santino andni just save it but now i have you so i give it to you baby."

I grim and said: "thank you so much."

I giggle and she kiss me all over my face and said: "you're so cute, I'm gonna just eat you up."

I'm wearing black jeans, shite shirt, black long coat, black mufler, white shoes and black woolen cap. My hair are open and i wear a shiny gloss. I walk down and Mario look at me and his face started to get softer. He rush towards me and squish my cheeks and said: "aw baby you look so cute i just want to roll you in a ball and keep you in my pocket. My sweet little chipmunk."

I grin and said: "thank you."

We sat on the dining table to eat and all my brothers are present. Papa look at me and said: "Giovanni will drive you to school."

He look at everyone else and said: "only Giovanni."

Everyone groan and mama started to chuckle. We are sitting In the car and Giovanni said: "do you know about good and bad touch?"

I nodded and he said: "tell me then"

I look at him and said: "i shouldn't let anyone touch my chest and my lower body.'

He nodded and i said: "why did you ask..?"

He smirk and said: "well because you don't what a dick is so i thought why not..?"

I gave him a confuse expression and said: "huh?"

He just shake his head in a no and we reach my new school. He clear his throat and said: "if anyone tease you or hurt you call me. Understand?"

I nodded and he kiss my forehead and said: "best of luck."

I smile and started to walk inside the school. I bit my lower lip to see people looking at me. I look down and started to walk towards the office which i honestly don't know but i can ask someone right!? While thinking about this i bump into someon and fall down. I wince and hold my head and hiss in pain before i could look up someone pull up and press me against the lockers. I whimper and hear the person infront of me saying: "ah....Carmella."

I quickly look up to see Alonso!? smirking down at me. I gasp and said: "w-what are you doing?"

He gave me a crooked smile and said: "did you miss me so much that join this new school?"

I quickly shake my head in a no and he said: "so babe what are you doing here?"

I was about to say something when he hold my right hand in his left and said: "today is your first day so let's go to the office and after that we will have a chat."

The office ma'am look at me and said: "name?"

Before i could say Alonso said: "Carmella Benardi."

I shake my head in a no and said: "Carmella Accardi."

Alonso raise his brow but didn't said anything and the ma'am gave me my time table and a map but Alonso return the map and said: "no need i will show her around."

I whine and was about to take it back when he started to pull me out of the office and pull me in an empty class. He made me sit on the desk and place his hands on either side of my legs and said: "okay baby now tell me everything."

I look down and he said: "do you want it do it my way?"

I shake my head in a no and told him everything and now for some reason he look livid. He whisper: "oh they are fucking dead."

He look at me and smirk and said: "okay so baby you are not going to have friends."

My eyes started to get teary because i don't want to be alone once again. His eyes widen a bit and he squish my cheeks and said: "because you are mine only fucking mine. I will be your friend and you will sit beside me. We have the same classes and in lunch break we will sit together understand?"

I shake my head in a no and started to cry loudly. He glare at me and hold my hand which were rubbing my eyes. I look at him and he said: "do you don't want to be my friend?"

I shake my head in a no and he said: "fine I'll bully each and every kid and also raise rumors about you so no one will be your friends."

I gasp and whisper: "no please."

He smirk and said: "so...?"

I pouted while looking down and said: "fine b-but can i have atleast one girl friend?"

He look at me and said: "ugh fine i have two more people who i tolerate in this school one is guy and one is girl so you can be friends with the girl."

I smile and said: "yay thanks."

He chuckle and said: "those two are in a relation."

I gasp and said: "really!? As in they kissed under the mistletoe?"

He chuckle and said: "what do you mean?"

I gushed: "oh you mean when you stand under the mistletoe and close your eyes a guy come in front of you and kiss you and that's where you know that he's your life partner."

He raise his brow and his eyes started to get darker and smirk widen and said: "so you think that you have to stuck with him all your life?"

I nodded and he grin at me and said: "fine.'

He hug me and said: "don't let anyone touch you except me."

I shake my head in a no and said: "that's means a bad touch if i let you touch me my brother told me."

He sighed and said: "what is your father name by the way?"

I smile and squeak: "Luciano Accardi."

He quickly look at me and when i say quick it means i was afraid that he might get a whiplash. He place his head on the teachers desk and said: "why the fuck do you have to go to that family. Out of each and every family you just need to go there."

I pouted and he walk towards me and said: "it's going to be difficult but i will handle it."

He cares my cheek and peck it making me blush while looking down. I didn't stop him because i like when he does that. He used to do it in my old school too. He put me down and said: "let's go cutie."

We reach infront of the class still hand in hand. Everyone look at us and gasp, i back away a little and hide behind Alonso and cluch his jacket. He ignore them and started to pull me towards his seat. He made me sit beside him and put his arm on my shoulder and pull me closer while glaring at everyone. I look up at him only to see him looking down at me and he said: "if your parent ask about me you are just going to tell them that my name is Alonso Ace not Alonso Ace Darwin understand?"

I nodded and he peck my cheek and said: "you are mine understand.*

I nodded and he said: "do not talk to boys or I'll beat them."

I nodded and said: "why is everyone so big?"

He chuckle and cares my cheek and said: "oh honey we all are sixteenth you are the only one who's fourteenth."

I gasp and said: "but why?"

He smirka and said: "cause you are a n- i mean intelligent."

I nodded and i know he was about to say nerd and I'm glad he didn't sai anything because last time he made fun of me by saying nerd and i started to cry and thw next day he throw a chocolate on my lap and went away.

-------------------------------

We are now walkung towards the cafeteria and I'm excited to eat. Alonso pull me towards a table which is located in the center and two people are sitting there. We sit down and the girl glare at us. I bit my lip and she squeal and pull me towards her and started to squeaze my cheeks and said: "aren't you an adorable little thing?"

I whine and Alonso pull me back and said: "she's mine."

The girl smirk and said: "Carmella right?"

I nodded and she said: "I'm Rosetta."

I smile and she said: "we are going to be best friends."

I grin and the other guy said: "and I'm Alberto Rosetta's boyfriend."

I smile at him and we started to eat.

----------------------------

Sitting in the car feeling a bit sad because our driver came and pick me up. I look at my hand and thought should i tell my brothers about Alonso? Yes! I should tell Sergio.

I quickly walk towardsSergio's room but stop when i hear him saying: "ugh so what?"

Antonio snorted and said: "you are going soft for her."

Sergio scoffed and said: "I'm only soft because she was abused."

I bit my lip as i felt my heart break and he said: "she only brought trouble in our family. First she was aboused by her own biological father and next what? Some psycho guy behind her?"

Tears started to form in my eyes and Santino sighed and said: "i just want her to get out. Nobody seriously doesn't care."

I quickly ran away from there towards Papa's office. I open it and Papa look at me. His eyes started to get darker when he sae my teary eyes and Mama's too. I sob and walk towards Papa. He pull me in his lap and said: "sweetie did someone hurt you in school?"

I shake my head in a no and said: "no school was good but i don't wanna live here."

Mama quickly walk towards us and said: "but why baby?"

Her face show concern and fear and i said: "i hear Sergio saying-"

Papa cut me off by saying: "wait he didn't pick you up?"

I started to sob and said: "no."

I told them everything and now my head is place in the crook of Papa's neck. While Papa move his chair from right to left and cares my back. Papa sighed and said: "what should i do with them?"

Mama smirk and said: "oh i have a plan hun."

Saying this she told us everything. She smile at me and said: "don't worry they love you but they are just afraid to come out of there cold facade but I'll make sure to break them."

-----------------------------

Sitting on the dining table Papa look at each of my brother and said: "what do you think about Carmella's presence here? Oldest to youngest."

Giovanni shrugged and said: "i don't care about it. She is invisible for me. Whether she live here or not i don't care."

Antonio sighed and said: "i want her to get her out of this out."

Mario smirk and look at me and said: "she's an adorable little thing if you don't want her i can adopt her."

Armani sighed and said: "I'm okay with it she's a sweet little thing and do not cause any trouble plus she my little sister now so I'm okay."

Sergio scoff and roll his eyes and said: "she's an unwanted thing in this house. She is practically forced in our lives."

Santino chuckle and said: "do us a favor and take her away."

I bit my lip trying to stop my tears and Papa sighed and said: "fine I'll do this Favor on all of you. I know you don't want her and i don't want her to feel unwanted here so i have found a family who will adopt her."

Everyone look at papa with a shock expression on there face. There is dead silence in the whole room which is break by Sergio's fork landing on the plate. Sergio quickly pick up and Giovanni said: "what do you mean?"

Papa shrugged and said: "i thought about this a lot and i think that family is suitable for her. She will have seven brother who are ready to love her and parents two."

Santino clench his fist while looking down and Mario look at me and said: "Chipmunk doesn't want to fo right?"

He look at me with hope in his eyes. I felt bad but i need to do what Mama said. I look around to see my brothers looking at me and i shake my head in a no and said: "no I'm okay with it. I know you all don't want me here so i will go away."

Mario scoff and stood up snd started to walk out of the room. I look at Mama and she signal me to stay quiet. Armani look at Papa and said: "what about her school?"

Papa look at him and said: "her school won't be change."

My brothers walk out of the dining room. Mama smirk and said: "oh this is going to be fun."

Saying this she sip her coffee.

Hey guys i hope thay you will like this chapter please to leave your precious comments.

What do you think about Alonso?

Do you want to make Carmella hate him or love him?

What do you think about Antonietta's plan?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Is Carmella going to leave them or stay?

Do you have any wishes?

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye ️❣️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 44.1K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
47.4K 552 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
77K 1.9K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
5.5K 292 17
In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from being crushed , she too has her father and b...