work affair (emily x reader)

By reginasiover

You've worked at the BAU for months now, you've developed feelings for Emily Prentiss. You have no idea if sh... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
Fifty seven

chapter four

9K 176 243
By reginasiover

Emily kissed you back, the kiss got sloppy. Before anything else would happen, you pulled away.

"Y/N, you need to know why i was ignoring you." Emily said softly.

"Why, Emily? Why did you ignore me?" You asked. She sighed.

"I'm sorry. I ignored you because.. Because i almost kissed you, Y/N. I didn't even know if you actually liked me, and even if you do it's against the rules." Emily said in one breath.

"Em.. Of course i like you, isn't it obvious? I'm never focusing when i'm around you. I'm always thinking about how much i want to kiss you, Emily. And even if it is against the rules, i'm willing to take a risk for you." You said.

She bit her lip and smiled, "Y/N, i didn't know if you were playing along with me, i'd always flirt with you." She said.

"God, it was hot. So, keep going." You said giggling. "But, Em.. Seriously.. Do you want to do this?" You asked.

She smiled, "Of course, Y/N, but we seriously need to keep this a secret." She said tilting her head.

"Got it." You said kissing her. She smiled against your lips. She then kissed you back. She pulled back a few seconds later.

"Okay, we need to go before they get suspicious. Oh, and, Y/N?" She asked as she looked at you.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking into her eyes.

"You can't tell Garcia. We all know how she is, and she'll tell everyone. I know you've been going to her, after i saw you leave her office after i almost kissed you.. Okay?" She said. You bit your lip.

"Okay." You said smiling. "Okay." She replied. She kissed you quickly, then opened the door. She let you go first, and you both walked out.

She sat down, then you sat down. Everyone looked at you two.

"Where did you two go?" Hotch asked. You looked at Emily, then back at Hotch.

"I needed to talk to Emily, about a problem we had." You said honestly.

"What was the problem?" Reid asked. You sighed.

"It's nothing anymore, we handled it, and we're fine." You said smiling. Hotch looked at Emily, then back at you.

"Okay, well thanks for telling me." Hotch said. He looked at Charisma. Charisma is his new girlfriend, he starting dating her a few months after Beth and him broke up. He seems a lot happier with Charisma, and she loves Jack a lot.

"Ready to go? I'm sure Jack wants to see us before he goes to bed." Hotch asked. She smiled.

"Yeah, let's go. I will see you ladies, in a few days." She said getting up. Hotch pushed her chair in and linked his arm, around hers. They said bye and walked out.

"Well, i'm tired so i'm gonna go home." Emily said. She looked at you.

"JJ, are you going home right now? I'm tired and i wanna go home." You said looking at JJ.

"No, Y/N. I'm sure Emily will take you though." She said. You looked at Emily, she smiled and nodded. You both got up, and grabbed your coats.

You said bye to everyone and walked out. "Oh Y/N, i'm sorry about leaving you at work today." Emily said getting in the car.

"It's okay, Em. But don't do that again, i would've called a cab if JJ wasn't there." You said smiling. She looked into your eyes.

"I'm sorry, i won't do it again." She said leaning in to kiss you. Her lips reached yours, you kissed her back. You pulled back.

"Em, we have to go before anyone walks out. So, drive." You said smiling. She giggled and pulled out of the drive way.

She drove to your house, when she got there she looked at you.

"We're here, Y/N." She said. You looked at her, and smiled. She smiled back at you.

"Do you want to come inside?" You asked softly. She stared into your eyes, "Sure, why not." She said turning the car off. She got out, and you did too.

You unlocked the door, and you let Emily in. She hasn't been to your house in a while, mainly because you all went to a club, or to Garcia's house.

"I haven't been here for a while." Emily says. You smile and take her coat off for her, you hang it up, along with yours.

"Want anything to drink?" You ask. She nodded.

"Wine?" You ask. She smiles, "Sure, that sounds good." She said. She walked to the living room and sat down, she turned the tv on.

You grabbed the wine cups, and poured some wine for the both of you. You walked up to her, and handed her the glass, as you sat down.

"What're we watching?" You asked. "You'll see, just wait." Emily replied. You smiled and drank your wine. She put a movie on, she sat back and you rested your head on her shoulder.

She put her hand on your thigh, you smiled and watched the movie. At the end, you fell asleep. Emily was awake still, she looked at you and smiled. She moved your hair behind your ear, she carefully moved you, she then picked you up and carried you to your room.

She covered you up, and plugged in your phone. She kissed you on your forehead, and went back into the living room. She put the wine glasses in the sink. When she was done, she went outside and went to her car. She got in the back, and grabbed her go bag.

She went back inside, and locked the door. She then went to your room, and grabbed her charger, she plugged in her phone and got into the bed with you. You turned over, and cuddled her. Your head was under hers, and before she fell asleep she kissed your forehead. "Goodnight, Y/N." She said softly.

The next morning your alarm went off, you groaned and turned. You saw Emily and smiled. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Ah, good morning, Y/N." Emily said softly. You smiled.

"Good morning, Em." You replied. She smiled and kissed you softly. A few seconds later, you pulled back.

"Em, i didn't know you were staying." You said. She stared at you.

"Hm, well, i didn't want to leave you alone. Plus, i wanted to cuddle with you." She said. You smiled and kissed her.

She pulled back, "Ah, ah, Y/N. We have to get ready for work." She said. You groaned and she got out of bed. "C'mon, Y/N" She said pulling the blanket off of you.

"Emily, it's cold, give it back." You said groaning. "Nope. You need to get out of bed, we have work." She said smiling.

"Don't. Remind. Me." You said turning over. "Y/N, nooo. C'mon" She said as she grabbed onto your arms and pulled you up. You sighed.

"Fine, you win. Let's go." You said. She smiled, "Good." She said, as she kissed you. You kissed her back.

"Oh, but i need clothes." She said pulling away. You nodded, "right, well lucky for you, i have some in my closet." You said giggling. She smiled and walked to your closet.

"These are uncomfortable." You said, as you started taking off your jeans. "I can't believe i slept in these." You continued. You got them off and you threw them in your basket. Emily turned around and looked at you.

"Here, put this on. Or at least put some clothes on." She said giving you clothes. You smiled, "i'd rather stay home, in my underwear watching something." You said.

"Me too, Y/N, but we have work. So get changed." She said. You sighed, "Ugh, fine." You said. She smiled.

You both got changed, you both put light make up on, and you straightened your hair. Emily did too. "Let's go, if we want coffee, we have to leave now." Emily said. You nodded, and you both walked out the door.

You got into the car, and Emily did too. She started the car, and pulled out of your drive way. A few minutes later, she arrived at the coffee place. She got your order, and she got yours.

"Emily, i'm paying this time, you did last time, so it's only fair." You said. She rolled her eyes, "Fine." She said. You smiled and handed her your credit card.

She handed you your credit card back, and she grabbed the coffee's. She gave you yours, and she drove off. She pulled into the bau parking lot. You both got out, and walked inside. You got into the elevator. When they opened you both walked out, and walked into the bau room. Everyone looked at you Emily.

a/n:
I WAS FORCED TO PUBLISH THIS EARLY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.3K 26
[Sequel to 10 things I hate about you] Quantico, 2006. Emily Prentiss has just received the offer of her dreams: to work at the BAU. However, she is...
48.4K 1.4K 41
Emily Prentiss has never really been open about her personal life with her new team. Sure, the casual things like what she likes to do in her free ti...
7.1K 190 29
Y/n has a secret. Actually, she has a few secrets. Y/n used to be involved with the BDSM community for several years with her fiancee, until her new...
33.6K 602 19
When Emily Prentiss arrives at the BAU, JJ is taken aback by her beauty and their friendship blossoms quickly. Neither woman has thought their relati...