New Lantia

Dude2a113 által

Set about maybe 4 years after The Tribe, Luko, Paula and Beatrix all found themselves on a mysterious island... Több

New home and babies
A few years later
Arrival
Alco Voyage
Luko spies on Alco Voyage
Luko explains
Paleoindian and Skull Islander facts and hunts
Prairie Hunt
Rody tries to kidnap the kids
Luko and co tries to discuss this
Pin and Big Tigeress
Raptor tiger cats
Group behaviors
Feral cattle of New Lantia
New Lantia Biomes
Feral sheep of New Lantia
Feral goats of New Lantia
Feral Pigs of New Lantia
Final Battle
Introduce deer of New Lantia
Introduced bovid species of New Lantia.
Introduce boars of New Lantia

De-extinct wolves of New Lantia

22 2 13
Dude2a113 által

In which this extra chapter contains de-extinct wolves of New Lantia:

1. Florida black wolves are now found across the forested areas of Imperial Valleys and Caspian Lowlands of New Lantia.2. Texas wolves are mostly found across the Boreal Forests, Caspian Lowlands, Northern Prairies and Imperial Valleys of New Lantia.3. Mogollon Mountain wolves are now found across the forested areas and mountainous regions of the Orion Mountains of New Lantia.4. Greenland wolves are now found across the polar regions and alpine tundras of the Snowy Savannas and Sakhalin Tundra of New Lantia. 5. Southern Rocky Mountain wolves are now found across the forested areas and mountainous regions of the Caspian Highlands and Orion Mountains of New Lantia.

All of the wolves hunt every time of game animal like kudu deer, feral pigs, feral goats, feral cattle, feral sheep, gazelle sheep and many others. In which they are able to survive and thrive here.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...