𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH

5.2K 164 19
By _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Two
💰 Time of Death 💰

Odette stood around Stiles's room as she looked down at her phone to see zero new messages or calls making her sigh. "What's wrong?" Stiles asked making her look over at him where he laid on his bed and she walked over to him, dropping down next to him.

"Malia's not answering any of my texts or calls." Odette said as Stiles wrapped his arms around her, "Maybe if you say that we made you not tell her then she'll talk to you again." He suggested and she sighed and shook her head. "I'm not gonna lie to her, it was mostly my idea." She said as she rested her head on his chest, "She'll come around eventually. We were all just trying to protect her." He said making her sigh softly.

"I hope so, I don't like my friends being mad at me."

💰

"

Is three enough?" Kira asked as she, Odette, Scott, Stiles and Liam stood around the table with three laptops in front of them. "Depends on how many cameras they have... But I think so." Stiles said and Liam looked up at everyone, "Are we really doing this?"

"We're doing it- tonight." Scott said, nodding making Liam sigh slightly, "But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked worriedly and Stiles nodded. "It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles said making Odette chuckle and nod in agreement.

"Have you guys done something like this before?"

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked and Odette hummed pursed her lips, "It's a yes to both." She said making Liam look at her and take a deep breath. "You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." Scott said making Liam look over at him, "I'm not scared!"

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles said as he patted his shoulder, "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles asked and Kira sighed. "How do we know something's definitely coming?"

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said "visual confirmation required." Scott said and Odette nodded, glancing over at Stiles, "Simon said the same thing- he couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that we were dead."

"So, the idea is... What if you kill someone on the Deadpool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott said and Kira nodded, "You don't get paid." She said. "But how does that get us any closer to the Benefactor?" Liam asked, glancing at all of them, "He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Odette said and Stiles nodded.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list."

"So, if he wants visual confirmation..."

"He's going to have to come himself."

💰

Melissa walked into the morgue, still wiping tears away, "I still hate this plan. I mean, this is pretty significantly terrifying- he looks dead." Melissa said as she walked up to where Scott's body laid on a metal tray, Stiles, Odette, Kira, Liam and Noshiko standing around him.

"Give me your hand." Noshiko said holding her hand out and Melissa looked over at Stiles who nodded, "It's okay." He whispered and Melissa nodded and held her hand out. Noshiko grabbed it and held it down to Scott's chest, "Wait for it." She said and then a moment later Melissa felt Scott's head beat making her sigh in relief. 

"Is that enough to keep a Werewolf alive?" Melissa asked in a slight whisper, "Enough for an Alpha." Noshiko said, nodding. "How much time do we have?" Melissa asked looking up at everyone, "Forty-five minutes."

"What happens after that?"

"I bring him back the same way." Kira said and Melissa shook her head, 'No, I mean, what happens if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes?" Melissa asked making them all glance at each other while Noshiko looked at them. "No one told her?" She asked making Melissa look at her, "What? What happens after forty-five minutes?" Melissa asked and Noshiko sighed. 

"He dies."

💰

Odette, Stiles, Kira and Liam stood next to a hospital bed with the three laptops in front if them. "Try it now." Argent said over the phone and Stiles pressed a button in the middle laptop and soon enough each laptop showed the live footage of all the hospital cameras.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Liam asked after a few minutes making then look over at one of the cameras to see it glitching out before going dark. "No. No, it's not..." Stiles said, "Where is that?" Kira asked.

"The roof. Someone's gonna have to go check it out." Stiles said as he looked at the screen, "I'll go." Kira said making Stiles look at her. "Whoa, whoa... This might not just be a malfunction." Stiles said and Odette nodded in agreement. "That's why I'm bringing this." Kira said holding up her katana making Odette purse her lips. 

Kira started to run off making Liam follow her, "I'm coming with you!" He said and they ran out of the room. "Okay... And you're both coming right back! Immediately!" Stiles called out, "Kids." He mumbled.

"I should go with them just incase." Odette said and went to leave but Stiles quickly stopped her, "Uh, no. No you do not."

"Why not?" Odette asked, looking at Stiles with furrowed brows, "Because I don't want you to get hurt." He said but she was still a bit confused. "What is going on? You've been very protective lately and not letting me do much." She said and he shook his head slightly, "No I haven't." He said making her raise her eyebrows.

"I tried to make you a french dinner the other night and you wouldn't let me cut the vegetables because I could cut myself." She said and he sighed, "Maybe it's just because of everything going on. You're the second highest on the list of a deadpool and the other day you got a gun pointed at your head by an assassin." He said and she shrugged slightly as if it was normal.

"So what? That's not the first time someone's pointed a gun at me. I heal." She said and he nodded, "You can't heal from a bullet in the head." He said and she shook her head. "Yes, I can. I don't heal like other werewolves. I heal faster and I can heal from more things then other werewolves." She said and he sighed, "I'm pretty no one could heal from a gun shot to the head." He said making her squint at him slightly.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I know what my abilities are capable of." She said and he sighed, "I'm just worried about my girlfriend. I'm allowed to worry." He said and she nodded. "Yeah, that's perfectly fine but you're worrying a little too much. I can handle myself and a few assassins." She said and he shook his head, "I think my amount of worrying is perfectly reasonable. After everything that's happened and what happened with Alli-"

"I'm not her!" Odette said, a little louder than she wanted. They've only talked about Allison one since it happened and that one time was only because her name was a cipher key. And she didn't really like talking about her cousin, she still wasnt over it completely and everyone knew. She also wasn't used to someone worrying about her this much. Ueah sure her family and Charles worried about her but they all knew what she was capable of and knew she wouldn't just let herself get really hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring her up. I wasn't thinking." Stiles said and Odette sighed softly before looking away and that's when she noticed the cameras. They had all gone dark, "That's not good." She mumbled making him look at them.

"We should probably go to the morgue right?" He asked looking over at her and she nodded. They stood there for a few seconds before quickly racing out if the room towards the morgue. 

They ran down the hall and was about to turn the corner only for Odette to get a pointed at her. "Uncle Chris!" She said and Argent quickly lowered it, "Sorry Odie." He said and she nodded. "The power's out in the whole building. I lost all the cameras." Stiles said and Argent nodded slightly. "Stay with Scott. Text me if you see or hear anything." He said and they nodded before running off.

They made it to the morgue and Odette instantly leaned against the medal door that Scott laid behind while Stiles started pacing anxiously. A few seconds later he pulled his phone out to call someone.

"Come on, come on... Answer the phone... Answer the phone, Argent! Come on, Argent, answer the phone... Why are you not answering the phone?" Stiles muttered and suddenly Argent came flying through the double doors, groaning as he hit the ground.

"I was right. Odie, Stiles, get out of here!" He yelled but before they could even move Kate walked in making Odette instantly grab Stiles and pull him over to her. "Get out of the way, Sweetheart. I'm taking the body." Kate said making Odette raise her eyebrows.

"Visual confirmation?" Odette asked and Kate chuckled, "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'm not the Benefactor." Kate said stepping closer to them. "Then what do you want with the body?" Argent asked.

"I wish I could tell you." Kate said and suddenly Argent surged forward, pressing a gun under her chin, "I always forget you carry two." She chuckled. "Back off!" Argent demanded and Kate chuckled, "You sure you can pull the trigger fast enough?" Kate taunted.

"I don't want to."

"You're not going to kill me."

"I'm not going to let you take his body."

"Okay, well... obviously, you guys have a lot to talk about... So, maybe I saw some coffee, a vending machine, outside...?" Stiles said making Odette chuckle quietly and shake her head. "Listen to me, Kate- we have a plan." Argent said, "If killing Scott was part of it, you're worse than me." Kate said and Odette scoffed and raised her eyebrows. "He's telling the truth- we're trying to get to the Benefactor." Stiles spoke up.

"If you didn't notice, you're on that list, too and you're worth more than most."

"That's why I'm here."

"Then back off and let us do what we planned." Argent said and Kate look down at his wrist that she was holding that showed a count down of three minutes. "Take the Berserkers and go. Kate, please. We have a plan." Argent almost begged. Kate glanced over at Odette before slowly backing away and walking out.

A few seconds later Kira came running in and they pulled Scott out and Kira placed her hand over his chest. He woke up with a loud yell and gasp making everyone sigh in relief before Kira pulled him onto a kiss. "What happened? Did it work?" He asked after they pulled away and everyone glanced just glanced each other.

Suddenly Liam ran in, looking directly at Kira, "What?" She asked. "It's your mother... She's hurt..."

💰

Odette sighed softly as she walked into her room only to slow down to a stop when she saw Malia sitting on her bed. "Hey... Where have you been?" Odette asked and Malia didnt look at her, "Talking to Peter." She said and Odette nodded.

"Okay, you sure that's what you want?" She asked and Malia shrugged slightly, looking down at the papers in her hands, "If he can help me find my mother, I don't think I care." She said and Odette nodded slightly. "You know, just because you're related to him, doesn't mean you're like him." She said and Malia shook her head, "Maybe I am. That night I caused the car crash..."

"You mean when you were out,of control on a full moon." Odette said and Malia shook her head, still not looking at her, "There's a part I didn't tell you about. Right before we got in the car, my mother... my adoptive mother, I guess... we got into this huge fight. I don't even remember what it was about, but... I remember what I said."

"Malia-"

"I said, "I wish you were all dead."" Malia said and Odette sighed softly, "Killing doesn't run in a family." She said. "Maybe it does in mine." Malia said and Odette nodded slightly, "Then it does for mine too." She said and Malia finally looked at her.

"When my mother killed my father, I moved to London with my father's best friend. I lived there for five years and I had a best friend. I also got panic attacks every time someone would raise their voice at me, and I always lost control during a panic attack. There was day where my best friend was over and I had a panic attack and lost control.. " Odette trailed of a bit as she leaned against her desk, looking down at the ground.

"I didn't know what happened until I gained control and there was blood on my hands." She said, looking back up at Malia who was staring at her, "We may be the daughter of bad people and me may have accidentally done things we regret... but it doesn't mean we're bad people."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
63.5K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
24.6K 702 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
349K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...