A military soldier in a fanta...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a soldier and fought against enemy soldiers until he was sucked in a worm hole which brought him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Meeting with Amber and Lisa & New Combat Uniform
Chapter 2 Meeting with the Knights & Getting the sword
Chapter 3 The girlfriends & Helping Dvalin
Chapter 4 Getting new things & going to Liyue
Chapter 5 Talk with Ningguang & Getting the things for the buriel
Chapter 6 Protecting Liyue
Chapter 7 Helping Fischl, Barbara & making new weapons
Chapter 8 Ordering the materials & going on a quest with Keqing
Chpater 9 Helping Ganyu & Going to Shnezhnaya
Chapter 10 The civil war
Chapter 11 Ending the civil war
Chapter 12 A new father & new vehicles
Chapter 13 Meeting the princess & start of a civil war
Chapter 14 Fighting with the worst enemy & unexpected alliance
Chapter 15 Dating 2 princesses & march of an army

Bio

28.7K 316 573
By TheOmegaLife

Abbrevations 

Y/N -> Your Name

L/N -> Last Name

P.O.V. -> Point of View

________________________________________________________________________________

Your looking

Your outfit in Teyvat (This is from Assassin's Creed.)

Your mask (I think you know who this person is, right?)

AK-12 with a red dot visir, an extended magazine, a silencer and a front handle like in the picture

MP-443 Grach with an extended magazine and a silencer

Your melee weapon called Royal Longsword.

________________________________________________________________________________

Your history:

You joined the Soviet military when you were 17. The old world where you lived is an alternative world in which the Soviet Union didn't collapsed. The year of this world is 2023. One country (your decision) decided to attack the Soviet Union to gain very much land from it. But many countries decided to help the country (your decision which countries give their help the aggressor) which attacked the Soviet Union. But the Soviet Union has also allies like Germany, Poland and Japan who give their help to the Soviet Union against the aggressor. Anyways, you always wanted to be a soldier like your father. He was a very famous general until he was killed by an assassination. You swore that you will avenge your father's death. After your training, you were sent to Leningrad. There you encountered the enemy's soldier and the battle of Leningrad started. After three days of battling the enemy, you were sent with some other soldiers to scout an enemy territorry. With your luck, you were seperated from your team mates by an sniper. You tried to find a safe place from the sniper until you found a worm hole which sucked you in. You thought that you would die but life had something else in mind. When you opened your eyes, you were now inanother world called Teyvat. You also found your future companions with which you travel through Teyvat.

Your companions:

Paimon alias your emergency food

Lumine

Your harem:

I think it's obvious that Lumine is in the harem, right?

Jean

Mona

Lisa

Barbara

Fischl (Can I say that she looks like Admiral Hipper from Azur Lane?)

Amber (If you wanna have her in your harem, let me know.)

Venti (I'm making Venti female in this fanfiction. If you wanna have Venti in your harem, let me know it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 971 29
♪♫"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰..."♪♫ ---- ♪♫"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚..."♪♫ ---- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭...
26.1K 758 9
Y/n is an Orphan who receives God's blessing from the church like to put it or Sacred Gear from what other calls it Since young Y/n was trained to b...
20.4K 734 18
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚!". "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.". "'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙪𝙝!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...
104K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...