before the pain | luke (JATP)

Від crystal_mei

what's your biggest dream? to become a famous rock star of course oh yea original Okay okay... what's your bi... Більше

a.n
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
After The Pain
thank you
a.n - q/a

XLI

6.4K 258 659
Від crystal_mei

"You have to tell me?" Alex said as he leaned against the couch playing with his drumsticks, wearing his favorite pink hoodie, as he looked at his best friend.

"Nothing happened?" Luke said as he looked back at the boys who had gathered that afternoon to practice, but instead talking about the things no one saw going on behind walls. "Come on Luke, we're just best friends" Bobby answered as he threw a pillow at his friend with a smile.

"Mila and I are just friends, okay?" Luke said, looking serious at the three boys. "If that's your definition of a friendship I think I have to back out," Reggie said looking at Luke with a small smirk. Alex nodded as he pointed with his drumstick to Reggie agreeing.

"Come on! We're just two friends enjoying each other's company" Luke answered with a smile on his face. "Does your definition of the company mean tasting each other's tongues?" Bobby asked, which caused Alex and Reggie's jaws to drop with huge smiles on their faces.

Luke however looked at Alex with a serious face, Alex smiled as a small giggle left his lips, which was still red from the weekend. "I'm happy for you"

"You and her are the definition of lovers," Reggie said, beginning to make kissing sounds, causing Luke to throw the pillow in Reggie's face. "Okay, we kissed, a lot... okay?" Luke said, giving up as he threw his hands in the air.

Bobby smirked gently. "Is she a good kisser?" This caused Alex to make a disgusted face. "Ew, I don't wanna know that! We're talking about my best friend here"

Reggie looked offended at Alex as he placed a hand on his chest. "Ouch" Alex sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Oh grow up Reginald"

"I'll think about it" Reggie winked with a small chuckle as he placed himself on the couch beside Alex. "So are you going to ask her out?" Alex asked, looking at Luke who was now beginning to panic in front of them all.

"Am I supposed to?" Luke asked with his eyes widened, Alex leaned his head back taking a deep breath. "Oh this is why Alex was the romantic one okay" Bobby nodded now understanding his two friends' former relationship.

"I can be romantic, right Alex?" Luke said looking at his ex-boyfriend for confirmation. Alex bit his lip trying not to laugh. "Of course you can Luke, but maybe start with asking the girl out, just an idea, you know... would be nice, not wait for any more, you know time is ticking, we aren't getting younger"

"Yea, I think she kinda wanna have her first date before you know she's 87, owning cats," Bobby said with a small laugh, Reggie sat up from the couch. "Mila is so much more a dog person" Reggie tried to say, yet it only ended up having the rest of the boys shake their heads at him.

"Okay... how do I ask her out?" Luke asked as he took a deep breath, Alex sighed. "I swear Luke, even though you're pretty to look at you can be so stupid... You're a singer, you sing your feelings, we have a small gig on December 8th, why don't you do it there?"

"That's in two weeks?" He said as he gulped, Alex nodded slowly. "Can you fix your feelings in two weeks? "

"What's happening in two weeks"

All the boys jumped everyone getting half a heart attack as Daliah stood at the garage door. "What are you doing here?" Reggie asked, looking confused at her sudden appearance. She took a deep breath as she folded her arms. "Well I need to talk to Bobby and Mila said you would be here"

Bobby's eyes widened as his cheeks got flustered. "Why do you need to talk to me?" He asked, his voice being almost shaky, Daliah sighed as she looked him into his eyes.

"Do you wanna go out with me?"

The room went quiet as three of the four boys now looked at each other with widened eyes and bright smiles trying not to fangirl behind their best friend.

"What?" Bobby asked, looking into Daliah's eyes. He didn't know his heart could beat this fast and that she could be so shy. "Bobby Wilson, will you go out with me?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE SAID NO?" Mila almost yelled as Reggie, Alex, and her talked by locker 272. "I mean no, he looked the love of his life dead in the eye and said no"

"I can't believe it? He has been crazy about the girl for years, why in the-" "language" Alex interrupted "would he say no to her?" Alex and Reggie looked at each other before looking back at their best friend, who raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe that's the thing, I mean I was in love with Caroline Black and I barely knew her, what if-"

"Bobby is scared to get to know her.... that she is not picture perfect" Mila interrupted Reggie, who agreed with her theory.

"Bloody hell that's stupid, I mean..why Daliah even do that? She walked in there?" They nodded. "Quite a shock actually, I think I almost died," Alex said jokingly.

"Have you talked to your parents yet?" Reggie changed the subject, Mila was about to answer as the bell rang. "I will... I promise" She hugged him before heading to history with Alex.

They placed themself down as the history lesson began, Mila answered correctly on every question the teacher asked and she was very pleased with herself until a note landed on her desk, she looked to her side, seeing a worried Alex.

His black eye still made people stare and whispers about the gay kid had begun running around the school, you could tell it bothered him, however after thinking about what people used to say about Mila, he forgot about it quickly.

Are you sure you even wanna talk to your parents?

it was true that anger had been running through Mila ever since her father decided he no longer wanted his useless daughter living in his house. However because she knew her mother had left him as well, he was alone... alone in the big house.

Are you sure you even wanna talk to your parents?

They are my parents Alex..

she handed it back, she knew Alex would somehow understand, even though he ran away and even though he never wanna look at his parents again, deep down he loved them, even though they could not accept him for who he was, blood is blood.

Are you sure you even wanna talk to your parents?

They are my parents Alex..

you don't choose family Mila

Mila looked at him with a raised eyebrow as she bit her lip, she smiled and wrote down a sentence, she not at the moment though would mean so much to her, would speak the truth for the rest of her life.

Are you sure you even wanna talk to your parents?

They are my parents Alex..

you don't choose family Mila

then it's good my family is you

As the bell rang, the two walked together to lunch, sitting down at their usual table, Mila's eyes wandered around the cafeteria. She noticed how people had changed, how friends from freshman year now sat with other groups, how the most popular couple was now split, one sitting with her girlfriend, the other sitting with his teammates, and Mila who normally sat with her best friend now sat with four boys... four boys who were her family.

"I heard you said no to Daliah," Mila said as Bobby took a bite of his sandwich. "And I'm not hungry anymore" He announced as he put down his sandwich looking at his dear friend.

"Can I at least ask why?" Luke shook his head as he took a bite of his green apple. "We have tried to get the answer out since it happened, he keeps giving the same answer" Mila lifted an eyebrow as she looked back into Bobby's eyes.

"Which is?" Bobby sighed. "Can man just eat his sandwich in peace?" He asked. "I thought you weren't hungry," Alex asked with a small smile, however that smile was not flashed back as Bobby angrily took a bite of his sandwich.

Mila licked her lip before taking a bite of her pasta salad. "Okay subject change then, Reggie anything new going on in your life?" Reggie put up his hands. "Hey, why am I now being targeted?" Mila took a deep breath.

"Come on guys, we barely, I don't want another lunch where we all stay quiet ignoring the problem," Mila said before taking a sip of her juice, however, she regretted that quickly, as Bobby's words made her spit out all her apple juice out on the table.

"Why is Oliver Young on his way over here?"

All the boys laughed, as Oliver walked quicker to the table and looked worried at Mila. "Are you okay?" Mila coughed as her face turned bright red, she took a napkin, hiding her mouth. "Yea she is fine, she is just a bit in shock, I told her a dirty joke you know," Bobby said as he smirked looking at Mila and then back at Oliver.

Oliver awkwardly laughed as he nodded. "I see... uhm well Mila I was thinking if you're free tomorrow, would you maybe go to the new house with me?"

Luke tried his best to hide the anger that bubbled up inside him as he began smiling brightly. "A house? Are you moving in together?" He teased as he looked at Mila, who's eyes could kill, she then looked to Oliver as she faked a smile.

"I would love to, after school?" She asked, Alex and Reggie looking at each other with the same: 'What in the world look'.

"Perfect, see you there Garcia" And with that, he walked back to his table, with boys who smirked and clapped his shoulder like the boy had asked the most popular girl out, but in reality, the boy had asked Mila Garcia to go see their father's new house.

"He calls you by your last name, well ain't that adorable," Luke said with a smirk as he leaned his head against his palm. Mila tilted her head with a 'are you serious' look.

"When did you begin going out with Oliver Young?" Reggie asked as he looked at his best friend, Mila took a deep breath. "We're not going out and Jesus, we're just friends, chill. Now I need to use the restroom before social studies, so see you tomorrow" And with that Mila stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Just friends huh? sounds familiar Lukieboo?" Bobby asked as he leaned back in his chair taking the last bite of his sandwich. Luke felt his heart drop to the floor as his eyes followed the curly-haired girl walking away.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5M 36.1K 38
The clash of two worlds made of ice. Ivy is thrust into the world of Shadowhunters alongside wit her friend, Clary. In one night her world turns u...
36K 1.2K 66
"LOVE", simple 4 letter word yet cannot be described in words by any of the words in 6500 languages of the world. A feeling everyone experience a...
97.1K 1.1K 33
𝔸 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕕...
603K 12.1K 30
∘₊✧─ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ─✧₊∘ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝, 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞." 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇...