To a different world (Azur La...

By Remnos

When y/n thought 2020 couldn't get any worse, something happened out of this world. Will he survive it, or wi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - A new world
Chapter 2 - Introductions
Chapter 3 - The first battle
Chapter 4 - Confusions.
Chapter 5 - Meeting the future
Chapter 6 - Helping the rest
Chapter 7 - Duel
Chapter 8 - repairs and discoveries
Chapter 9 - Sharing the Future
Chapter 10 - My past, their future.
Chapter 11 - The Denmark strait
Chapter 12 - Endless Abyss.

Y/n l/n's Bio

11.6K 82 49
By Remnos

This is the bio of Y/n L/n, but if you don't like it, you can always choose your own!

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: around 18-22 years old

Ship class: Unknown

 Languages: Mostly English, but you're also fluent in German and Dutch. (Because why not)

 Hobbies: Fishing, modeling, hanging around with friends.

characteristics: Lazy, but can be productive if he wants to. Exited most of the time, but if his friends get in danger, he becomes serious.

Ship type comes later in the story.

Sorry if i make any spelling/grammatical mistakes, correct me if i'm wrong please. As the description said, i am very inconsistent when it comes to these kind of things, so don't expect a constant stream of updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 387 22
Remember the Battle of Midway? What if What if Yorktown only received minor damage at Hiryuu's planes because of Hiryuu hesitating to attack her and...
1K 67 18
Yes, the Leipzig Class, Leipzig and Nรผrnberg. Too often were they killed/maimed off-screen, are covered in only a Lemon story or aren't even mentione...
41K 621 25
"Hit first! Hit hard! Keep on hitting!!" From Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher. An alternate history where HMS Incomparable exists, nicknam...
1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...