πŒπˆπ’π“π„π‘ ππ€π‘πŠ

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘫π˜ͺ𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛Why am I doing this, you ask? That's because, baby, you're so irresistable.❜ ... More

β–ŒΙͺɴᴛʀᴏ
DΙͺsα΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍᴇʀℒ
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 21

1.6K 122 78
By SEOKKBUTT

an.
😳😏😏
Hoping you'll enjoy
this update. And like
always, this is not
proofread.

Jimin gently puts his hand on Hoseok's lower back and guides him towards his luxurious car with a smile on his face. His gentleness, along with his hand on his own lower back gave Hoseok a racing heart but thankfully, he was able to keep his excitement in without uttering anything that was absurd.

Jeongguk watched the boss from the balcony. He was curious to know the type of person the so-called boss is, that made Hoseok blush at his brief mention. And Jeongguk would have to lie of he wants to say that the boss wasn't anywhere near handsome.

Black goggles, faded blue coloured button-up shirt paired with a black pant, the boss looked insanely hot. The entire look complimented his honey skin so well. But what shocked Jeongguk more was the fact that he looked too young to be a boss. Where is my Hobi hyung working, again? He questions himself, humming at the thought as he saw the car leaving and disappearing from his eyesight.

Jimin invited Hoseok to his personal area where he rides horses. Hoseok was in awe because this was the first time he'd be witnessing a horse stable, a personal one on that which is also very luxurious and to top that, he would also be able to see his boss riding one of it. Probably.

After taking a walk, Jimin wordlessly puts both of his hands to his chest level— away from his sternum and two of the butlers rushed towards him to put the leather gloves onto his palms. Hoseok awkwardly looks at the interaction when another one came to him to do the same. Jimin then orders his butlers to leave which was kind of uncalled for, if you'd ask Hoseok, but he doesn't question his boss for that. Jimin then goes towards a stable far away from the others and gestured Hoseok to follow him.

The horse was black in colour, unlike the ones he has seen so far, and Hoseok assumes that it's the only one with this colour. He sees Jimin caressing the horse's neck before untying him. He sits on top of it and stares at Hoseok without saying a word.

Hoseok hesitantly breaks the eye-contact because he couldn't seem to hold his gazes onto Jimin's piercing ones for so long.

"Hop up, come on." Jimin says in his Busan dialect and reached his hand forward for Hoseok to grab it. And unlike Hoseok was expecting, he was made seated in front of his boss, two of his legs on one side.

He feels shy to be at such close proximity with his boss so he shyly looks down with a smile he knows he's trying to hide. "Hold on tight." Jimin whispers right in his ears, making Hoseok shiver because of it.

Hoseok whimpers when Jimin put some force and pulled the bridle rather harshly and allowed the horse to gallop.

He was insanely nervous as this was his first time riding a horse, so he closed his eyes tight and unconsciously gripped onto Jimin's perfectly pressed shirt. "First time riding it?" Jimin questions. In that accent again.

Hoseok nods and practically glued his upper half to Jimin when he felt the horse moving faster. Jimin smirks at the contact and he pats himself internally for deciding to bring him here. "You'll then have to clutch harder," he whispers again, "Because I do not fancy you riding slowly."

And without giving his assistant to reply anything, Jimin harshly slapped the skin of the horse, which made it go faster. Hoseok jumps slightly at the speed and completely hugs Jimin whining at the speed.

His head was resting on Jimin's hard chest, and his hands surrounding his thin waist, Hoseok found himself clinging onto his boss like he forgot there was anything besides him in the world that mattered to him right now.

Which was exactly what Jimin wanted.

Hoseok was too predictable.

After a few more minutes of riding the horse, Jimin tugs at the bridle, making the horse halt. He doesn't say anything and just observes the way Hoseok has clutched him tightly. After a few minutes, Hoseok finally seemed to come back to the reality, so he abruptly let go of Jimin and jumped back on the ground.

Jimin repeats the action and settles the horse back in it's stable before going back to Hoseok again. "Let's get in," he simply says and starts walking towards the little house situated a few meters away in the ground.

Hoseok follows him like a little puppy.

"Explore the little home yourself, I have some stuff to do." Jimin says with a smile on his face and Hoseok nods, his attention immediately being grabbed by the large paintings hung on the walls of the said home.

Hoseok moved slowly, keenly observing the paintings and furniture because he has nothing else better to do. He ends up exploring the ground floor pretty quickly and was willing to go upstairs but he thought it would be rude of him to do so.

So he goes back to where he started first- the living area and sits there awkwardly. Not knowing what to do, he grabs his phone and starts surfing the internet when Jeongguk calls him.

Confused, he picks up the call, "Jeongguk-ie?" He speaks and instantly regrets because he just spoke too loudly.

Or maybe it was the home which was very quiet.

What's up, hyung?

Hoseok was so confused, he was sure he told Jeongguk he'd be on a date today. Did he forget about that already? But he replied nonetheless, "Well, nothing much. Why?"

Nothing, I just thought I should check up on you.

Hoseok smiled instantly, "So, you didn't forget?" He hears Jeongguk scoff from the other line, Forget about your date? Why would I? Hoseok hums in thought, "I don't know.. I just thought you would."

Jeongguk takes time to reply, I wouldn't, hyung.

Hoseok then hears a knock, indicating someone was entering the living area, "Uh, Gguk-ie, I'll meet you at home. I have to go right now." And he doesn't wait to hear a response before cutting the line.

As expected, Jimin was the one at the door. "Come on in." He says smiling.

Hoseok gets up and follows him. Jimin guides him to the dining table and Hoseok was so, so surprised at the amount of food the table held. "I cooked couple of things for us. Not sure if it'll be of your taste." The boss admits and Hoseok was in awe.

Around fifteen years of his existence after his mother's death, no one has ever cooked for him. Jimin was the first guy in years to personally cook something for him. His boss absolutely moved his heart by this gesture.

Maybe for Jimin it wouldn't be anything but for Hoseok who stayed alone most of his life, who's father got abusive after the death of his mother, who had to run away from his home in order to free himself.. it meant a lot to Hoseok.

He doesn't realise tears forming in his eyes until Jimin points out, "Y— you, are you crying?" He asks in concern.

Hoseok was still gaining his thoughts back before nodding weakly, "I, I'm sorry. I'm just being uselessly emotional."

"Don't apologise," Jimin says, "Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not useless." He caresses his cheeks softly before wiping away the tears with his fingers.

Their faces were so close and Hoseok lost himself in the eyes of his boss. Fuck, oh my God. Hoseok curses internally as he stumbled backwards due to the sudden proximity.

The blush on his face made Jimin smirk as he retreated himself and sat back on his seat. "Want to share?"

Hoseok clears his throat before answering, "Yeah.. it's just that," he hesitates before continuing, "No one has ever, ever cooked for me. After I lost my mother, my father was barely acting like a father would and— well, yeah. You probably heard it from Taehyung–ssi."

Jimin nods slowly as he but his lips, "I'm glad to know I was the first person to cook for you," he admits, "Now eat up before it gets cold. Let me know if you need anything else."

"Thank you for the meal," the assistant says before digging in.

••

They ate well. And all the time Hoseok ate messily, Jimin had an urge to lick that mess off his lips using his tongue but he contained himself. And he pats himself for that.

You gotta be strong to suppress your desires sometimes if you want a brighter and a sweeter outcome.

"Really, I ate so well. You're a good cook, Jimin–ie," Hoseok complimented his boss and although it wasn't any special, Jimin was happy to have a nickname of his own by the one who sat in front of him.

"I can make a lot for you in the future," Jimin mumbles but clear enough for Hoseok to understand. A blush crept on Hoseok's cheeks as he choked on literally nothing. "There, there," Jimin gives him a glass of water, "Easy."

"I, umm, uh. I think I must leave now." Hoseok says after cooling down, "Jeongguk–ie won't stop calling me," he giggles.

They talked a lot during they are and Hoseok being the talkative one of the both, ended up speaking quite a lot about Jeongguk. He showed Jimin Jeongguk and his pictures which he found dear to his heart and Jimin was just calmly listening to all of what Hoseok has got to say.

He took a good look at Jeongguk when Hoseok first showed him his picture and squinted his eyes. He has never seen this man ever before. And that's what he says when he first saw him.

"That's because he has been staying abroad the entire time. He returned not a few weeks ago," Hoseok answered to which Jimin nodded.

"What company does his dad own again?"

Hoseok's face was painted in sudden confusion, "Well," he starta off being unsure, "I honestly don't know? I haven't asked him about it, and neither did he bring the name up. Not like it mattered, anyways." He feels slightly embarrassed to not know about his best friend's dad's company's name but can you blame him? After all the twists his life took, he just can't seem to remember it. "It's probably has their surname in it. Jeon."

Jimin frowned, "Jeon, you say?"

Hoseok nodded and Jimin smirks.

"Alright, Hoseok. I'll drop you."

Hoseok was grateful Jimin offered lift because he didn't even know where he's at. "Thank you."

They make their way towards the parking lot— which surprisingly wasn't as grand as Hoseok expected it to be. Jimin opens the door for Hoseok to sit and once he does, he goes around and sits himself on the driver's seat.

"I hope you genuinely enjoyed our little date today." Jimin speaks, turning on the radio in a low voice. "I can never forget how greatly I enjoyed it, really. It's all thanks to you."

"I'm glad." Not sure if you'll enjoy it in the future though. But I'll be sure to try my best and make you feel grateful in the future, as well. Was all that he thought in his head.

And Hoseok being unaware of his thoughts, smiles being happy. He's a gentleman. I don't think I can stop myself from falling for him.

"Ah, by the way.. would you like to go on another date with me? I don't think asking you this in the office, for the second time on that, would be the best option."

Hoseok's eyes grow wide at the question. Is he asking this for real? He can't get himself to believe that. "I, uh. I— I'd be glad.." he mumbles.

"Great. Let's take some time out for each other then," Jimin says as he slyly out his palm over Hoseok's thighs. And if Hoseok wasn't blushing at his request before, he's sure he is blushing right now because what the fuck, did Jimin really decide to move his heart today? Because it's working.

Jimin had to occasionally lift his palm up and change the hears but of course, every time it left his thigh, it found it's way back to where it was rested.

Happy new year,
everyone! This update
is +2k words, I refuse
to believe that.

01012021 | 02 56 am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
52.3K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
947K 48K 46
"I'm pregnant." "It ain't mine...." 3 months later... "About that baby, I am gonna need it. I need an Heir." Started: 6.6.19 Ended: 6.21.19 Unedited
76.7K 3.8K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...