CHAPTER 22

Not proofread

Not proofread.
WC ; ~1.6k words.
Please vote and
comment !!

While Hoseok was still on his way to his home with Jimin, he texted Jeongguk saying that he's going to be at home in like, half an hour. And soon got a reply which read I'll go downstairs when you're near. Text me again, alright?

Hoseok smiles at the caring nature Jeongguk had but he doesn't reply him yet. Replying him when he's near his apartment would be a better option because he doesn't want Jeongguk to stand down and wait for him for no reason. Besides, he's not even sure if there's any traffic on their way, but if there was any, he'd only make him wait longer.

Jimin looks at Hoseok more by turning his eyeballs and less by turning around his head [not completely turning his head because that would make it so obvious that he's looking at Hoseok] and sees him smiling after, Jimin assumes, texting somebody. "Texting your friend?"

"Oh— yeah. He told me to let him know when I leave."

Jimin nods and carries on driving. And after a ride of around twenty minutes, Hoseok was finally able to recognise the buildings they were crossing, and he believes that his apartment is just five minutes away from here. "Oh, this place looks familiar. We're near our destination, aren't we?"

Jimin frowns before nodding, "Yeah..?"

Sensing Jimin's confused tone, Hoseok explains about his statement, "Ah, I actually haven't memorized many routes yet. And, to be honest, I doubt doing that would be a help to me," he giggles, "I'm very bad at directions. Like, very very."

Interesting. Jimin thinks.

"So, all this time, you absolutely had no idea where I was taking you?"

Hoseok feels dumb [and shy at the same time] before replying, "Y— yes."

"That's bad, Hoseok. You can't just trust anyone you barely know." Jimin voices out, although all of his heart, and all of his brain was utterly thankful for the new fact that he learnt.

"But it's you, and I trust you a lot, already." Hoseok murmurs in reply, his shyness was just deepening by this time and he feels his cheeks getting warmer because of the blush.

Jimin cocks his brows as he smirks after listening to the shy confession, you're very naïve, Hoseok. And it's perfect for me. Jimin mumbles to himself, making sure he isn't sounding clear as he spoke.

Not hearing Jimin's response, Hoseok believes that he confessed in a very little voice and his boss, Jimin, wasn't able to hear him— or at most, he barely heard him to comment anything. If that was the case, he is thankful because he doesn't know what he'd reply with if Jimin questions him after that.