Total Instagram

By MissySweetheart

Heather and Courtney are the Queens of Total Drama High. Alejandro and Duncan are the Kings of Total Drama Hi... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
Total Interview
Instagram 📸
Instagram 2.0 📸
Question
Instagram 3.0 📸
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
Explanation
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80 (1)
(Unpopular?) opinions
(Unpopular?) opinions 2.0
#80 (2)
#80 (3)
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93 (1)
#93 (2)
#94
#95
Instagram (AGAIN!) 📸

#74

1.1K 28 119
By MissySweetheart

@Dunc&an

7, 65K ❤  699 💬

Damn, didn't know I was gonna post some shit about you on here. @Alejandro_B

Comments

@gwen_die How bad is it?

@gwen_die Sorry for the harsh question!

@Dunc&an It's fine, bro. A little concussion, a few bruises. They're trying to stop the bleeding. They'll take care of his face injuries later.

@gwen_die Oh, wow, damn. Keep me updated, Duncan. My support, anyway 🖤

@scottB What happened, man?

@dawnn Alejandro has had a car accident on his way to the airport.

@Dunc&an How do you even know that?

@dawnn His aura... I'm sorry.

@scottB Sucks to be you all, man. Good luck, hope he'll get better soon.

@Dunc&an Yeah, whatever you say.

@DJ Duncan, what happened? Is Courtney alright? Is it about Sierra?

@Dunc&an Nope. Al has had a shitty accident yesterday. We're doing good, just stuck in that gross hospital.

@DJ Oh my goodness, is he alright?

@Dunc&an He wouldn't be laying in that fucking hospital bed if he was okay.

@DJ I'm sorry, it was a stupid question ❤

@Owen Oh, you two 😏

@Dunc&an One more comment and I'll tear you apart.

@Owen Relax, dude... Oh, I'm very sorry! Shoot! Didn't know! I'm praying for you guys! 💛

@noah Oh, looks like Karma isn't a legend.

@Dunc&an I'll make you drink your own blood once we're back home, Noah!

@Court_CIT Chill, honey.

@Court_CIT We're already feeling awful, Noah. Shut the fuck up and stop commenting Duncan's posts if you don't care. Someone's seriously injured, that's is not funny or respectful at all.

@Dunc&an Only for you. But next time I see him, he's gonna get it.

@noah Okay... Sorry... I guess. Good luck.

@tyler I miss his arms so much, you have my support! Keep us updated! ❤

@geoffsurf Geez... that's rough, buddy. How are you guys doing? I know Alejandro is still in coma.

@Court_CIT Heather won't talk, Cody is helping Sierra since she has to use a wheelchair now. Duncan is busy talking with the doctors, same with Alejandro's father and oldest brother.

@geoffsurf Thanks, dudette ❤ We will be thinking of you at school :)

@Court_CIT You're welcome, Geoff. :)

@queenleshawna He's just getting what he really deserves. Ha, told you guys. Same with Heather hopefully.

@harold1 Agreed, my fair princess! He's a bad person. Even though I don't think Heather is that bad. Alejandro is definitely a monster!

@trentmusic Yeah. Lame post but I do hope he'll survive.

@a-maria Oh my Goddess, he's not perfect anymore. Ewww, what a mess. Queen Maria doesn't like it 🤯😱

@lindsay But Aleksander was so handsome before... 😥

@JustinBest Yes! I get to be the only gorgeous one now! 😎😌

@Dunc&an Oh don't worry, nothing could ever make Alejandro look less perfect, motherfucker.

@Dunc&an Hey, watch your dirty mouths, freaking dweebs! Shut your traps!! @queenleshawna @harold1

@Court_CIT He's a fricking human, he could've died! Who do you think you are?! And watch your mouth when you're talking about Heather or I'll make you shut up, Leshawna!

@queenleshawna As if I'd ever be afraid of you two. What a lame hypocrite couple. It's not like ya are some saints or anything. Ya don't care about anyone but yourself, Courtney, and you think that everyone else is just garbage. Ya wouldn't care if Harold was the one who got injured! And your stupid boyfriend is always mocking and beating people up, don't act like frickin' nice people when ya are NOT.

@trentmusic She's right.

@Court_CIT Oh and wanting people to get seriously injured is right to you?! Alejandro has had an accident and you're actually happy about it?! Oh yeah, right, I'm sorry: you also want Heather to go through this! What a wonderful person you are, Leshawna!

@Dunc&an People shouldn't mess with: Princess, Al, Heather and my parents. So don't ya dare write another word about them.

@queenleshawna 🙄

@zoey6 I'm sorry for you guys, I wish I could help :/

@zoey6

@Dunc&an Yeah, that's nice, Zoey.

* * *

Heather sat on the dirty floor, not caring about her expensive short purple dress. She was staring blankly at the wall, playing with her short brown hair. Alejandro was right, black hair suited her better. She hugged her legs, frowning deeply and biting the inside of her cheek. She didn't want to cry, and she wasn't about to. The cheerleader took a sharp breath, glancing around her.

Heather hated hospitals with a burning passion. The smell, sick people, mean doctors... just gross. She had been waiting for the doctors to show up for five hours.

She squealed again, closing her eyes. Ugh.

"Heath! Al has had a car accident, I'll call you later, Court's coming!"

Her heart sank, and her body ached again. It was a terrible sensation. It was like she was feeling Alejandro's pain, their connection was actually frightening. She had tried to talk to him, but he didn't want to listen to her, leaving a disappointed Heather as he opened the hotel door to get in his car.

Cody and Sierra were cuddling strangely in her wheelchair, giving the queen bee concerned looks, since she wouldn't talk to anyone or eat anything.

Courtney was also sitting on the floor, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was very always very emotional when it came to sick people, accidents or just hospitals in general.

Duncan was leaning against the wall, silent. Too silent. Alejandro was paying for his mother's medical care. Alejandro had been there for him when he was being bullied by his older brother, Danny. Alejandro saved Scruffy's life last year. And the same Alejandro was seriously injured, laying on some dumb hospital bed. Cursing under his breath, he looked at his girlfriend with a small smile before staring at Heather in worry.

"Heather, we should-".

"They're driving me crazy!"

She eventually stared up at the others. Carlos, Alejandro's oldest brother, punched the wall with a howl of pain and frustration. His brown orbs were turning red. Heather almost flinched.

"Dios mio! I'm going insane! Where is the damn nurse?! I want to know how mi hermano is doing!"

Ignacio Burromuerto was a powerful and muy important diplomat. He looked like an older, sterner Alejandro. He was currently busy threatening the doctors if they were to mess up anything with his youngest son. They both gulped, terrified, and nodded, knowing they definitely would be in a world of eternal suffering if anything did happen to his little son.

"Punching walls won't get us anywhere," Sierra stated.

"She's right, we need to calm down. They're going to show up... one day," Courtney nodded, biting her lips. The delinquent sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Right."

"Heather and Duncan haven't eaten all day. I'm going to go get them something," Cody said shyly, standing up.

"I've already eaten lunch," they both replied before looking at each other.

"We all know that's not true. I'll be back in a few minutes!" He walked away, earning annoyed groans.

Sierra pouted. She then turned her attention to Duncan. "So, you did know about Alejandro's departure?"

"No. I came back to London because I was missing Mildred and McLean so much." She rolled her eyes, showing him her middle finger.

Crossing her long legs, the Asian woman scowled. Ugh! How was he doing? Is he still mad at me? She pulled her hair. She had never, ever, been this worried about someone's wellbeing, and she was truly missing his presence right now.

No need to cry, he's stronger than that. Yeah, he will soon be alright.

Finally, the two doctors and Cody walked in. Said boy and Courtney looked at them, pursing their lips anxiously. Duncan just stood there.

"How is he doing?" Carlos was the first one to speak. His tone was soft but demanding. He seemed like a really nice guy.

"Yeah, we've been waiting," the delinquent added awkwardly, his blue eyes shining. The C. I. T. rolled her eyes. Duh, genius.

"We're trying to stop the bleeding. It's going well. His head and face have been injured. He also has a little concussion but we will take care of it. Mr. Daniels is checking out his legs. He may fall into a small coma, but we're not sure yet," she explained.

The boys and Heather frowned deeply. Duncan sighed heavily, slightly relieved.

"Still, what a mess, man."

"Shut up, please," Courtney sighed.

"Will he be... okay?" Cody's weak voice asked.

"He will be. After all, he's my son. He's strong and he will be receiving the best medical care, sí?" the diplomat stated-asked, looking confident. Only Heather could see the concern in his dark green orbs.

"Of course," the red haired one said, smiling genuinely. She then turned to Sierra. "How are you doing so far, my dear?"

"I'm fine, thank you!!" she replied kindly.

"Thank you very much, by the way," The C. I. T. stood up and gave them a polite nod. They immediately reciprocated the movements.

"I'm going to go see Alejandro, have a nice evening." Mr. Burromuerto followed her, wanting to make sure his nino was still breathing properly. The professional footballer slid his big hands in his pockets, looking hesitant.

"So, uh, Heather. Have you eaten yet? Same question to you, Dun."

She looked at him, eyes widening. Uh...

"Here's your pizza! Without onions!" Cody told them.

"Thanks, I guess," the delinquent said simply, approaching him.

"I'm not hungry," Heather retorted stubbornly. "I want to see Alejandro too."

"I promise you will, hermana, just eat your pizza. We don't want you getting sick," he nervously laughed. His expression was full of sadness, but he seemed so good and pure. Surprising.

"Right, Heath. They're right." Courtney took Duncan's hand, giving her a gentle smile.

The queen bee stood up, annoyed. She gave them all a glare, her lips still trembling.

"Fine! But after that, I'm going to see him and no one's stopping me. No. One." She then gulped and shook her head.

"He better be okay," her "brother" added.

I need him to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 2.8K 82
Dans l'éclat des projecteurs, deux cœurs s'entrelacent, L'une comme une sœur, l'autre avec amour, La première en tournée, la seconde à ses côtés, Mai...
225K 7.7K 68
Les planètes n'étaient pas alignées en leurs faveurs, mais le destin à bien fait les choses.
14.5M 397K 100
Mon père ? Il me bat depuis le plus jeune âge et je peux rien y faire. Ma mère elle, m'a abandonné telle une lâche il y'a 9 ans, j'ignore toujours la...
53.4K 5.2K 61
Tous les personnages (ou presque) vivent dans le même immeuble. Entre les voisins qui font du bruit toute la nuit, ceux qui ne sortent jamais de leur...