|~HER~|๐Ÿ’— ~|Izuku Midoriya x...

By Ariya_Sozo

Being the distant friend of Izuku Midoriya and also being a stand up friend of him from Katsuki Bakugo..And a... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:Reunion Dinner and Shoto-Kun.
Chapter 4:Sleepover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
โค๏ธThank you โค๏ธ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
~|100+ Reads Special~|:Switched Bodies
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 USJ ATTACK
Chapter 14
200 Reads Special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
~300+ Reads Special~
~Halloween Special Part 1~
~Halloween Special Part 2~
~Halloween Special Part 3~
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Sports Festival
Chapter 20 Sports Festival: Part 2
Chapter 21:Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 22:Sports Festival Part 4 (Final Round)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N:
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
1st Choice:Katsuki's Route
2nd Choice:Izuku-Kun's Route
3rd Choice:Shoto-Kun's Route
โ‰๏ธSecret Routeโ‰๏ธ
A/N:

Chapter 23

578 16 9
By Ariya_Sozo

SHOTO'S POV

"Mmgh.."

It was already morning and time to prepare for school.

I crawl out of bed,went to the bathroom wore my school uniform and headed to the kitchen.

"Oh!..Good morning Shoto!"My sis greeted.

"Morning sis."I greeted back.

*BBAAANNNNGGGGG*

"Sorry for that he's training again."My sis said and I nod.

"I just need to eat my breakfast and then i'll head out to school."I said and sat down.

"I cooked bacon and eggs with some toast."She said and I started to eat.

"I visited mom yesterday and she was happy that you've won."She said.

"It's only 2nd place."I said.

"Yet,you still won."She said with a smile.

"Yeah,whatever.."I said

"I'm heading now."I said.

"Take care!"She said.

As I was walking down the street and waiting for the bus to arrive..

I can't stop thinking of my fight yesterday with Bakugo..He seem so desperate to have her..

~FLASHBACK~

"COME ON HALF 'N HALF BRING IT ALL OUT TO ME!..USE YOUR LEFT QUIRK TO DEFEAT ME! LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO THAT DAMN DEKU!!"Bakugo shouted.

"I can't see why (Y/n) befriend with you.."I said.

"WHAT?!..NOW YOU'RE BRAGGING ABOUT (Y/N) IN TO THIS CONVERSATION TO MAKE AN EXCUSE?!..TCH."He said.

"You're strong and capabale of your quirk,yet you have no manners like what Midoriya,I and the others have."I said.

"TCH!..SHUT UP!"He said.

"Yet I really can't understand why the both of you get along."I said.

"WE'RE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AFTER ALL."He said.

"Stop shouting.."I said.

"DONT GIVE ORDERS!..AND I CAN'T UDERSTAND WHY (Y/N) IS BEFRIENDING SOMEONE WHO'S COLD TO MUCH THAT HE COULD FREEZE SOMEONE IMMEDEATLY!"He said.

"She was nice to me and i'll be nice to her..Unlike you she's being nice to you but you choose to be jerk."I said.

"A JERK?!..TCH!..DONT MAKE ME LAUGH AT IT!..JUST LOOK AT YOU SHE'S BEING TALKATIVE AND CHEERFUL AND YOU..YOU'RE JUST TO COLD FOR HER!"He shouted.

"I'm going to beat you and Midoriya for our bet."I said.

"BEAT YA SAY?!..YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE ME OUT OF THE BOUNDS AND I'M STILL STANDING HERE IN FRONT OF YOU!"He shouted.

"I'll make her mine.."I said.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!"He shouted and started attacking me.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Shoto-Kun!"

"(Y/n).."

"Let's walk to the classroom together,okay?"She said and I nod.

"I don't see bad anything at all.."I said and we starting to walk.

"By the way!..Congratulation for winning yesterday!"She said with a smile.

"That was nothing..2nd place is nothing to me."I said.

Then she pat my head.

"Even if you're 2nd place doesn't mean it's still not worth it..Everyone at the sports festival giving their best just to be in place and yet there you were standing 2nd place and winning together with some of our classmate!..Having a place or not isn't mean that you're weak or strong but giving your all was the best part at the sports festival..So don't say that it's nothing to mean..Because if I were in your position I would be happy and be proud of myself working hard for that place.."She said and smiled.

THUMB

THUMB

THUMB

'This feeling again..I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach,my heart beats faster and i'm having a blood rush to
my cheek which causes me to blush..'

"Let's go!"She said happily and started to walk.

"No wonder..Many of the guys like you and maybe in the future...Which makes me more sad and being competitive to them."I sighted.

YOUR POV

"Hey girls!"I waved at them.

"Hey (Y/n)!"They said back.

"What are you talking about?"I asked walking to them.

"We're talking about earlier!..There so people out of the campus were admiring me!"Uraraka said while blushing.

"They are really giving a good vibes and making my day more happy!"Mina said

"The kids are even hugging me and I became and inspiration to them!"Momo said.

"My family is even happy that i've been fighting and giving my best to the sports festival. *Ribbit*"Tsu said.

"How about you (Y/n)?"Hagakure asked.

"Well.."

~FLASHBACK~

'Now another day for school!..I don't why i'm so happy today unlike some days i've been going to school but it feels like someone is pushing me to brighten up my day!'

I was currently walking down the street since the school wasn't that too far away from my house so I just took this day to headed their by walking and I have much time too!

"Mommy!..Isn't that the girl who have a horn in her forhead?..The girl who's powerful!"

I turn around and saw a little boy with brown hair and hazel eyes clinging into her mother her mother has black hair and brown eyes.

"Sorry about that young lady."The boy's mother said and I shake my head.

"It's all right.."I said and walk towards them and bent down to the level height of the boy.

"Hi there!..My name is (Y/n) (L/n),what's yours?"I said with a happy face.

"H-Hello!..I-I'm Jacob!..And i'm 5 years old..You're the girl on tv yesterday!..Your powerful and even b-beautiful!"He said.

"Aww..That's nice to hear thank you so much!..You look so adorable and can I squeeze your cheek?"I said and he nods then I squeeze his cheeks.

"Thank you young lady and i'm sorry for the trouble of my son."She said and I shake my head again.

"It's really all right ma'am!..I'm really happy to get talk to your son."I said and she nods.

"Well..We have to go to his school."She said and I nod.

"Good bye (Y/n)-san!"He waves and I waved back.

'Such an adorable kid..'

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"You only got notice by a 5 years old kid?"Jiro said.

"Yeah!..Even though it's just one!..I'm still happy about it knowing that someone was admiring me.."I said and scratch the back of my head.

"Well~..There are more who admires you the most you just didn't know~.."Mina said while whistling.

"Whom would that be?"I asked and she was panicking even the all of the girls.

"Mina shush!"Uraraka said

"You supposed not to tell her so soon!"Momo said.

"*Ribbit*"Tsu.

"We're gonna get busted if she know to early!"Jiro said.

"We're having a war ship here!"Hagakure said

"Sorry you guys!"Mina said.

"Hey why aren't i'm in?!"I said.

"Because you're the one who we're shipping with."Uraraka said.

"With whom?"I said and they shake their heads.

"Not gonna tell you too early."Mina said and I sighted.

"Well if you ship me with some person that I don't know then!."I said.

"I'm shipping Mina with Kirishima!..Jiro with Kaminari!..Momo with Iida!..Uraraka with Sero!..Hagakure with Ojiro!..Tsu with Tokoyami!.."I said.

"What?!"

"Hey girls!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh hey Kirishima and Kaminari!"I said and they wave.

"Class is about to start please take your seats now!"Iida announced and we followed.

'I'm guessing whom they shipping me with..'

"Today we're having a special day.."Mr.Aizawa said.

'I wonder what is it..?'

"Are we having a combat training,Mr.Aizawa?"Kirishima asked while raising his hand.

"Another apprehension test?"Kaminari said.

"Midnight will be the one handling it.."With that he snuck inside to his sleeping bag.

*SLLIIINNNNGGGGG*

"Good morning students..Today you'll be facing something serious to your hero career.."She said while walking towards the teacher's desk in front.

"Are we having something related to combat?"I asked and she shakes her head.

"No dear..We're having a code name for today and after you'll be picking and attending an agency you desire to pick and to work along with them."She said.

'This is going to be more stressful..'

*SIGH*

"Okay..Pass this boards and pen to your back so your other classmates can start too..Ill give you 5 minutes to think about a code name you desire to have..And please take this as a serious one because it will be your hero name forever for having a hero course."She said.

'Should I used my S.U.S. codename?..I didn't see anything of the student's log book at our school that we can't use our code names if they are needed..'

'In fact Yato gave me that code name after all..I want him to be happy because I will bring it to my hero career..Or should I have a new one?..'

'Nah..I'll just have it..'

Elemen-Gon

"There."

"Is anyone up?"Midnight asked.

'I'll just let someone go first before me..'

Then Tsu raised her hand and then walk in front.

"I've been thinking about this since I was a kid..Since I think it will be likeable to a season and my hero name will be..Froppy."Tsu said.

"It sound very friendly!..I like it!"Midnight said.

"Froppy!"I exclaimed.

And then everyone chant Tsu's hero name well except for Shoto-Kim and Katsuki.

"I want to be the next Ms.Midnight."I said while raising my right hand she nods and I then walk in front.

"This name wasn't really made by me..But it was made by my bisexual friend..He's really nice and he just give it to me for my hero name in the future if I didn't really have anything in mind to change."I said.

"Made by a friend?..That's lovely of him!"Midnight said and I nod.

"From now on..This will be my hero name and I know it will make him happy-the both of us..It will be.."

"Elemen-Gon."I said with a smile and Midnight claps her hand.

"That's wonderful!..I'll accept it!"She said and I nod then walk back to my sit.

Then everyone started to have their own hero names.

"Can't stop twinkling"Aoyama.

"Pinky"Mina.

"Uravity"-Uraraka.

"Creati"-Momo

"Earphone Jack"-Jiro.

"Sugarman"-Sato.

"Red Riot"-Kirishima.

"Chargebolt"-Kaminari.

"Invisible Girl"-Hagakure.

"Tailman"-Ojiro.

"Deku"-Izuku-Kun.

"Grape Juice"-Mineta.

"Tentacole"-Shoji.

"Cellophane"-Sato.

"Anima"-Koda.

"Tsukuyomi"-Tokoyami.

"Ground Zero"-Katsuki.

(I saw some other fanfic and some bnha news scattered that they used this hero name that got translated from japanese to english which is translated into japanese as Bakushin-chi..So i'm gonna use this hero name instead of his King/Lord Explosion Murder).

"Tenya"-Iida.

"Shoto"-Shoto-Kun.

'So..Iida and Shoto-Kun decides to use their first name,huh..'

"Okay!..That's all for today and i'm glad you really came up with some hero names! and it's okay for me to those who used their first name."With that Midnight leave and Mr.Aizawa went out from his sleeping bag.

"Here are the results from the Sports Festival who wanted you to attend their agency and your ratings.."Mr.Aizawa said.

"Eh?"

"So cool!..(Y/n) got lots and she's in top of the board!"Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yeah..She got more than Todoroki and Bakugo."Jiro said.

"Maybe the pro's are scared of Bakgo."Sero said.

"SHUT UP!..WHY DID THE PRO'S EVEN SCARED OF ME?!"Katsuki shouted.

"Because of that..Pft-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"I burst into laugh.

"SHUT UP (Y/N) OR I WILL BLOW YOU UP!"He barked.

"Bakugo."Mr.Aizawa glared at him.

"So here are the papers that you can choose which agency you wanted to be and you only have 2 days to think and after 2 days you'll send me back the paper with a circle of agency what you choose to attend."Mr.Aizawa said and we began to look for some agency to attend.

"What egency will you attend,(Y/n)-san?"Izuku-Kun asked.

"This!"I exclaimed while pointing at the paper.

"Your mother and father's egency?"He said and I nod.

"I want to be with them especially I really love to work with them!..And even to train."I said and he nods.

"It's nice that you pick with your family's egency which is close to you."He said and I nod.

"Yes!..Even i'm not really close with my dad but to my mother yes..I just wanted to spend time with them while on hero duties or not..It's nice having a time with your family after all..By the way,which egency you want to attend?"I said.

"I guess i'll just attend to my old man's egency..I'll take (Y/n)'s word as a challenge and some bond with my old man to have just like what she do to have closure and bond to his father.."

*SIGH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
2.3K 115 21
Izuku Midoriya is beginning his first day at U.A, he ends up meeting his first friend. Shoto Todoroki. They became really close, really close. Both b...
5.2K 140 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
1.3M 44.1K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...