Serendipity.✔ [D.M]

By MarieCurie023

He was Agathokakological.(adj.): composed of both good and evil. she entered his life without a warning, an... More

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐧.)
𝑺𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒆(n.)
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.
𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒆 (𝒏.)
𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.)
𝒖𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒖 (𝒏.)
𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒚𝒎𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.).
𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐧.)
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.)
𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.)
𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨 (𝐧.)
𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞 (𝐯.)
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒆 (𝒏.)
𝑶𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝑬𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆 (𝒏.)
𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔 (𝒏.)
𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒎 (𝒏.)
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.)
𝑴𝒐𝒊𝒓𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 (𝒏.)
𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 (𝐧.)
𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏 (𝒏.)
𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒎 (𝒏.)
𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒍 (𝑨𝒅𝒋.)
𝐙𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐧.)
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐜 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.)
𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐧.)
𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 (𝒏)
𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 (𝒂𝒅𝒋.)
𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒎 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒂 (𝒏.)
𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒑𝒆 (𝒏.)
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 (𝐧.)
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 (𝐧.)
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖 !
𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐲!
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.)

1.5K 39 12
By MarieCurie023

𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒂 (𝒏.) : 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

heyy ! this chapter is going to be a bit emotional, so its better to open the song on loop while you read- that if you want 🍭

Enjoy !

Venus's POV: 

Today is the day i go back home, and face my fears.

i couldn't care less about how i looked, i wore normal jeans and a white t-shirt with the classis converse. i was too stressed to think about anything. they want us to get engaged asap, so they are hosting a party at the Malfoy manor. they are both mine and Draco's parents.

i said goodbye to my friends, i took a bit longer than necessary because the next time i see them i'll be the soon to be Mrs. Malfoy. something that makes me want to puke, i chose to tell them after the break because i was getting closer with them and i didn't want to ruin the friendship, But if they don't accept it now, well, then they may not be true friends.

i didnt wait for my siblings, i headed to the train and took an empty compartment and wore a hoodie to cover my face so my friends don't come and sit with me, i needed time to clear my head. the train started moving and i fell into a deep sleep.

-----------

i woke up to the sound of the trains breaks. i arrived, there's no going back now, that was never an option anyway. i grabbed my trunk and went off the train to be greeted by my parents faces. i forgot all my worries and ran to them. i hugged them like my left depended on it, i had tears in my eyes but i quickly wiped them. 

" we missed you, alot." my dad said

" me too, im happy i can see you now tho " i replied 

i really did miss them deeply. then my siblings arrived and greeted my parents. and we were heading home.

----------------

when we arrived at out mansion. i went up to my room and took out the things in my trunk and put them in their places. that's when rose, our house elf, came up to my room and told me that my parents requested me. and i knew what it was about, so i went down quickly.

i knocked on his office's door, and entered. they both had sad looks on their faces.

" sit down vee.." my mother said

" you know that we are hosting a party at the Malfoy's in honor of your engagement, right ?" he said and i nodded

" you must get ready, because we have to be there in 5 hours darling" my mom said

" okay i am going to go get ready now.." i said while standing and heading for the door

" vee, i want you to know that your not going through this alone, we will always be beside you, dont ever think that we wanted this. we never did and never will. from this point on your life will change, but we will be standing right beside you." my dad said and i smiles softly 

" please remind your siblings to get ready on your way to your room honey" my mother asked

" of course, see you later" i waved and exited the office, i told my siblings to start getting ready and went to do so myself.

i got to my room, i took a warm shower brushed and straightened my hair lightly, giving it a natural look. i started doing my make up, it was a light make up because i didnt want to over exaggerate it. but it was gorgeous nonetheless.

i lastly wore the dress personally tailored for me. it was a deep emerald green, it was silk too, with no straps and it had a cut reaching my thighs, i wore it with pointed black heels. it was a masterpiece.

by the time i was done, it was time to leave to the manor. it was the moment i was dreading most. i held my parents hand as we apparated there. once we reached in front of the gates, they slowly opened for as and we stepped in and walked to the manor's doors.

( the family's outfits )

the doors opened revealing a house elf who bowed down and greeted us, i said hello and it had a look of shock on its face, they treat them really bad here, its infuriating. we entered into the manor. it was so beautiful in every inch. but it was dull, it seemed lifeless, without any colors.

we followed the elf to the stairs and all we can hear was chatter and classical music. we descended the stairs and everyone's eyes were on us. Lucuis and Narcissa came over while smiling.

" welcome to our home " he greeted

" its nice to have you here" Narcissa spoke

" its an honor for us to be here " my mother replied to her

" well well,  the young rose woods, all grown up " lucuis said 

" its nice to see you again sir" Jaxon extended his hand and he shook it, and shook cee's hand too, same goes for Narcissa.

" well i am going to be calling Draco over, come in don't stand at the stairs kids" she called us over to the ballroom. 

after a few minutes we heard Lucius's voice again saying " Venus will you come and greet your future husband" i cringed at that word 

i turned to my mom and she smiled assumingly. i stepped up to Draco, and he was looking good, like really good. i stared at his eyes for sometime, that same grey storm.

he extended his hand " nice to see you again" i shook it softly and said " you too" 

" well, since everyone is here, we can start the engagement " lucuis said ushering us over to the a fancy couch looking seat, and we sat down beside each other.

lucuis handed Draco 2 small boxes, clearly containing the engagement rings. 

we said our promises that we both knew were a lie. then he took my hand, remove the promise ring and handed it to my mother, and slid the engagement ring. this family like rings a lot. i opened the box with Draco's ring in it, i took his hand softly and lid it through his ring finger.

everyone started clapping and cheering. lucuis whispered something in Draco's ears and Draco smiled contently, clearly his father was satisfied. he looked back at me and smiled, it seemed like a thank you smile, and i smiled back. he then got up and left outside the house. i had a wave of curiosity hit me so i followed him. he headed to his room, but weirdly, he left the door opened and went into his balcony.

the balcony was big and beautiful and i could resist the stars so i knocked and entered the room, i slid into the balcony and leaned against the railing beside him.

he turned to look at me and after a minute he said " you look beautiful " i turned to look at his eyes and smiled and said " thank you, you look really good." 

he then did the most unexpected thing ever.

he turned to me and slithered his hands around my waist.

and i did the most unexpected thing, i slid my arms around his neck, and all we did was gaze into each others eyes. after a bit i rested my head between his chest and neck, all i could hear was his heart beat. 

he rested his chin on my head softly, and we stayed like this for what seems like an eternity.

" Draco" i whispered, he hummed a mhm? 

" do you think we'll work out ?" i asked slowly

" i don't know. but we can hope so" he said and i hummed in response

" we should go back its getting late" he said and i nodded

we got out of his room and back into the ballroom, and he left to see his friends an di went to my family. the rest of the night was plain everyone drinking and snaking and talking. it was around 11 Pm when my parents told us were going back home. we said our goodbyes to Lucuis and his family and apparated back to our manor.

----------------------------------

That was it you guys ! they are officially official !

i hope you liked this chapterr 🧇

- love, mariecurie023 who is craving McDonalds right now 🍟🍔

-byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.7K 35
**𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿** 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...
542K 13.7K 44
"all i've done is cause you trouble." "maybe i like trouble." sixteen year old venus just wants one normal year, is that too much to ask? school has...
475K 16.9K 39
Harry Potter regained consciousness, the morning after his uncle raped him. He woke to find small horns on his head, huge black scaled wings on his b...
25.8K 885 46
Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was a heartless killer who didn't believe in...