My Helper

By my-taekook

Jungkook is a usual cold hearted and a workaholic CEO with a cute 5 year old adopted daughter, Daisy who is n... More

Summary
DAISY
THE DAD
CAFÉ BOY
FAN
DREAM
JOB
LISA
PANIC
MoM
calm down
FEELING
TIRED
DATE PLAN
BLUSH
DATE
SAVED
FLUFF
SAD
NAMJIN
SWEATER
ADMISSION
ALMOST
MARRY
COURT
END
Thank You (not a chapter)
EPILOGUE

FIANCÉ?

35.4K 1.5K 604
By my-taekook

Taehyung's P. O. V.

It's 7:14 at the moment, and I am being dragged by Jin towards the bathroom to get cleaned up for my first day at my job.

I was really thankful and happy to finally get a Job, Thanks to MR. JEON.

Yesterday, when I reached home, the first thing I did was call Jimine and Hobi, asking them to come over.

Once they all did, I jumped up from my place yelling 'I got a Job kiddos!'.

They were quite happy, hearing about the job and surprised about the fact of where I got it.

Ahhhh but why does it had to be at 8 am.

Finally, I gave up on my laziness, and went to do my daily routine.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower, using my favorite lucky strawberry flavored shampoo.

I got out wearing my cute blue robe and Jin gave me a suit.

"Wait why can't I wear cozy clothes?"

"Tae, it's the JEON CORP.! The biggest company in Korea, and your the PERSONAL SECRETARY! You gotta look presentable."

"but can I at least not wear a damn suit?"

"no"

"please?"

"no"

"pwease?"

"no"

Ok. Your not gonna listen like that. I'll have to use my secret powers.

"PWETTY PWEASEEEEEEE"

I whined, using my uncontrollable

..

The puppy eyes!

"Ughh. Fine"

"YaY"

"but I'll pick your clothes"

"okie"

He went towards my closet where only few clothes were left now, since I am being shifted, and came out with my outfit.

It was a white T-shirt, with a brown tie with white polka dots, a green half sweater and a black loose jeans.

"thanks hyungie"

"go change now, your already late"

I nodded. He went outside, preparing me my breakfast, and I quickly wore my clothes.

He gave me my breakfast, which I could already make out from it's smell, that it was amzingly delicious.

I am really going to miss it alot.

I finished it in 10 minutes and quickly made my way towards the door.

"Thank you Jinnie hyung. Will see you later"

"take your coat along. It's windy today"

"yes eomma."

I was about to go when I stopped, and quickly turned towards Jin hyung.

I ran and gave him the biggest hug.

"thanks for taking care of me Jinnie hyung. I'll miss you. And don't give my room to anyone. I'll make sure to come and trouble you"

He pecked my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"I'll miss you too Tae bear. Now get out"

We both giggled and I gave him a last hug before going.

I exited the house holding my coat, which I know am not going to wear. Hehe.

I took my mask and went towards the parking lot and quickly rushed towards my car.

And to my luck, I reached there at exact 7:56!

I took my bag and the coat, for just in in case, and exited the car.

Just as I was about to enter the huge building, my phone rung, it was Jimine.

"Yo kiddo"

"YO"

"Good luck for your first day"

I thanked and chuckled listening to Hobi yelling a 'from my side as well' behind him.

"also, don't think of NOT wearing the coat."

"what the- how?"

"we are watching youuuu" he said in a whisper and I giggled.

"byeeeee"

"byeee"

We finally hung up and I wore the coat and finally entered the building.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

Again. Last night I skipped my sleep, as usual, Because of work.

I always like working extra. Alot extra actually. I can easily go on a 2 year vacation and nothing will effect my work.

I sighed and closed my laptop, walking near the windows.

I was looking outside through the huge glass windows on the 17th floor, where my office is.

Looks like it'll rain today.

I was looking down, towards the random people, walking past my building.

Some were smiling, laughing, having a poker face or normal. But the worst ones were all the romantic couples, walking together, too close.

You shouldn't fall that much for someone. It always hurts at the end.

EVERYTIME.

I kept roaming my eyes here and there when a certain someone caught my eye.

A person, all giggly and smiling, wearing something green, with a faint bright aura around him, walking out of a light blue car and towards the building.

Wait, Oh God. That's my new secretary.

Even thought he had a mask on his face, anyone could easily tell he was smiling, through his eyes, while bowing towards anyone who passed by him.

Everyone passing by him couldn't help but smile widely.

How can someone be so happy? It's annoying.

He stopped on his tracks and took something out from his pockets, which looked like a phone.

He picked it up and talked to someone, all smiley and giddy.

Who is it? Boyfriend? I personally wrote he can't date anyone!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What did I just said!?

I shook my head trying to get those thoughts away.

I looked at him again and saw him wearing a coat.

And with that he finally entered the building while I continued looking at the faint sky.

After 10 minutes, I finally decided to go back to work. I sat on my chair annd switched on my laptop, looking for my next reports.

But suddenly I was interrupted with a call.

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

Taehyung entered the building and went straight to the receptionist.

"hello"

He said smiling his boxy smile.

"what"

The lady receptionist asked, not looking up, while going through her phone.

She was a baggy sweatshirt and had long straight brown hair, reaching her waist.

"Um. I am Kim Taehyung. It's my first day as Mr. Jeon's secretary."

Hearing the word 'secretary' her eyes jolted up from her phone.

"Any proof?"

"what?"

"proof? You deaf?"

"s-sorry, um yeah I have this fo-"

"nothing? Great! Let me ask him first."

"but-"

She dialed Jungkook's office's number and 3 minutes later, he finally picked up.

"Hello~Mr.jeon~"

She said in the sweetest voice.

"what?"

"u-um, there's this guy, Kim Taeyon something, who is saying that he's your secretary but has no pr-"

"send him here"

"o-"

Jungkook had already hung up, leaving a squealing girl behind.

"YAY! I got to talk to Mr. Jeon today!!

She started dancing and sqealing. Taehyung coughed trying to get her attention.

"what? Oh yeah. Just go to the 17th floor"

"O-ok thank you"

He was about to press the button for the lift when The receptionist called him.

"Don't try to get close to Mr. Jeon"

He frowned at that. He loves getting along and close to people and taking care of them.

"why?"

The next thing she said broke his heart.

He had always liked Jungkook. He was a big fan of his looks and his work and always wanted to get to know him.

And maybe.

Just mabye.

He started having feelings for the other.

"He has a fiancé."

➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜

↖(^ω^)↗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 3.4K 35
Jeon Jungkook , freshly Graduated from SNU decided to apply for the secretary position of the CEO of Kim Enterprise. Not a easy job considering the c...
35.7K 2K 18
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...
541K 26K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
1.9M 84.2K 57
Taehyung takes his parents' place and becomes the richest CEO in Seoul. He's cold but is a softie inside, he hires Jungkook who was close to becoming...