I will always love you....

By T0mHollandswife

Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at you... More

Fresh Start
Choice and Jealousy
Falling for your toxic
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Season 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
โš ๏ธChapter 27โš ๏ธ
Chapter 28 (Season 3)
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Chapter 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
This is not an update
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Thank you

Chapter 17

494 2 1
By T0mHollandswife

(After a few minutes, you saw Draco coming and you waved at him. )

You: Done shopping? 

Draco: Sure. (He said with a smirk looking at his bags.  You entered the bar and sat at a table by the window to look at the lights that covered the entire Hogsmeade. It was  beautiful there at Christmas, the lights and the decorated Christmas trees gave you an enthusiasm and an inner peace.  You looked at the lights while Draco bought the firewhiskey. When he came to the table, he put down the glasses and simply sat and stared at you, your eyes gleaming from the lights. When he saw you smiling, his heart melted instantly, and he couldn't help but smile himself.)

You: Don't stare Draco. 

Draco: I wasn't. 

You: Yeah, right. (You said giggling. ) Does this taste bad? 

Draco: See for yourself. (He said after drinking a little.  After tasting, you stared at Draco. )

You: It's not as bad as I though it would be. 

Draco: I told ya. 

You: Great, now prepare to be beaten, lets see who can drink the most. (You said as a grin covered your whole face.)

Draco: Are you sure you can drink the whole thing? I mean y-

You: Less talking, come on, you're not scared are you? 

Draco: Me? Ha! Never! On the count of three. One, two- 

You: Three! 

Draco: Hey! That's cheating! (He said and immediately realized that you had already started drinking.  You looked out of the corner of your eye and saw that he was left behind. )

You: Yea! I win!! Next. 

Draco: Next? (He said surprized. Gosh, I didn't knew you are such fan in drinking. Are you sure?

You: Certain!

(After half an hour you sat with your head on the table and tried to get another glass, but Draco pulled it aside. )

Draco: I think it's enough, and he pointed the six glasses from the table that they drink together. 

You: One more, please. (You said raising up from the table. )

Draco: Y/n you're totally drunk, we should star heading on back. 

You: Draco! Ha! I am not even a bit drunk! (As you pointed your finger at him. )

Draco: Yeah, right. (He said amuzed.

(He took you by your hand, and went up to pay the bill,  then you two left the bar. Your fingers came together like two puzzle pieces and you smiled. )

You: Lets go. (You kissed him. )

Draco: That was all? (He said with a are-you-serious-face, and then smiled. )

You: I promise there will be more in our dorm. (You said as you winked at him. )

Draco: Great then. (We should hurry.  You smiled, as you walked hand in hand with the love of your life towards Hogwarts.)

(It was already late and you started running carefully, so that no one would catch you, or you'll be in big trouble.  You quickly entered your room with your hands full of bags,and you suddenly bursted into laughter, feeling as if you would explode. )

Draco: We should definitely do that again. 

You: Oh boy, no way! We could get expelled, but I have to admit though, that was so much fun! 

Draco: This will be even more fun.
(He said as he leaned against you hungrily looking into your eyes and then at your lips.)

(You dropped all your bags on the floor, not caring anymore and you started kissing him lightly, and then he depended the kiss.  He grabbed your waist as he touched with his other free hand your whole body and he pushed you onto his bed. You smiled seductively, challenging him, as he moved closer to you. (You can imagine what happened next)  The next day, you woke up and you turned around facing him as you stared and smiled at his handsome face.  You pushed aside a few strands of hair that were on his face, then wrapped your hand around him, holding him tight, never wanting to let go. He suddenly opened his grey, dazzling eyes as you stared at him. )

You: Morning, love. 

Draco: You are prettier than the sunshine. (He said in a low, sexy voice.  You blushed and kept staring at his eyes, in which you completely got lost in. )

You: I'm going to get dressed, we will miss breakfast.  (As you got out of bed, a hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. )

Draco: Who cares about breakfast anyway? (He say as he pulled you and you fell on top of him, wearing just your underwear from last night.)

(You put your hands on his chest, staring into his eyes. The eyes that you fell in love with. He rapped his both hands around your waist as he kissed you gently. )

You: Now can we go? I am starving. 

Draco: Fine, but I didn't get enough of you. 

You: There is never enough.
(You said as you smiled at him, making his heart long for you even more. After getting dressed, you went downstairs and sat at the Gryffindor table next to the new group. )

You: Morning. 

Draco: Morning. 

All: Hi!

Ginny: How was your date yesterday? 

You: Great, oh, Harry, here is the map, and thank you. (You said almost whispering as you gave him the map under the table. )

Harry: Any time. 

------ Meanwhile... 

Pansy: Is it done? Do you have it? 

???: As you wished Miss Parkinson. 

Pansy: Great. Do you have a copy of it? 

???: Yes, of course.

(She looked out the window and a wide, evil smile appeared on her face. She was convinced that her plan would not fail, it would work and she would get what she wanted for so long. Draco Malfoy. )

Pansy: Nothing can stop me now...I will ruin Christmas for all of them...you know I am starting to like Christmas. 

------ *Three more days till holiday is over* 

Ginny: So, guys, today is Christmas Eve, we should definitely do something together. 

You: Couldn't agree more. But not outside Hogwarts, I have had enough of it. (You said as you smiled at Draco. )

Ron: Whe cn pih a show fighbt. (He said with his mouth full. )

Draco and Blaise: What? 

Harry: He said that we can have a snowball fight. 

Hermione: You know...you're actually good at this, you should be a translator for Ron, I mean he is always eating. (She said as she rolled her eyes, everyone started laughing with tears.  The day passed pretty quickly because everyone felt good together, it was almost Christmas Eve.  Suddenly you felt a hand pulling you back. Draco grabbed your waist tight, as he leaned closer and whisper in your ear. )

Draco: Meet me in ten minutes in the Astronomy tower. (He said as he left meeting in the hallway Zabini.)

Blaise: How are things going, mate? 

Draco: Great, I will have the best Christmas. 

Blaise: I'm happy for you, I mean since you met Y/n, you've changed for the best. You're a different person, and I like it.  (Draco smirked as he though of you, his heart beating fast.)

(———-After ten minutes you waited in the Astronomy tower for Draco looking through the giant window at the sky. Suddenly someone came from behind and scared the crap out of you. 

You: Ahh!! ( You tripped  but luckily Draco caught you.) Draco! You scared me.

(You kissed him lightly on his soft lips, that drove him and you absolutely crazy. )

You: So, why did you call me, is it a date? (You said as you looked deeply into his eyes. )

Draco: You can call it like that, I well wanted to give you your Christmas present. 

You: But it's not fair, I didn't bring you
yours... 

Draco: You can give it to me tomorrow. (He said as he held out a long box in his hands with a small bow on top.  You picked it up and unwrapped it slowly, looking at Draco excitedly. When you opened the box, your eyes widened.

Draco: Do you like it?

You: I don't like it, I love it!  (You said picking up the beautiful neklace from the box. It was a beautiful heart-shaped chain with small diamonds on the edge.  )

Draco: Look on the back. (You read it and you smiled at him, kissing him.)

You: Always and Forever - Draco. Thank you so much Draco! I love you! (You said as you rapped your hands around his neck.)

Draco: I love you too, Y/n... 

You: Can you- (You said as you handed him the neklace. )

Draco: Of course.

(You lifted your hair up slightly, while Draco putted on the necklace. You felt fulfilled. Nothing and no one could destroy what you had now. Your infinite love.  After around half an hour you met up with Hermione and Ginny.

You: Hi!  Ginny: I think that we should head on over to the boys, they are waiting, it Christmas Eve for goodness sakes! 

Hermione: Where's Draco? 

You: Still in the Astronomy tower. (He said that he wanted a minute. )

Ginny: Ok, lets go, he will come eventually.

(You walked in the Gryffindor common room, where there were all the presents and a big Christmas tree. 

(Meanwhile...  Draco was looking at the starry sky, thinking about you, about his love for you, he was happier than ever...until someone from a dark corner appeared. )

Pansy: Great necklace, waiting for one from you soon. 
(Draco gasped, as he looked at her angry. )

Draco: Were you spying on us?! 

Pansy: Maybe, maybe not. That's not the point!

Draco: What do want? Make it quick I need to go. 

Pansy: You won't hurry at all after I tell you what I have. 

Draco: Amuze me. 

Pansy: I happened to walk into your room and put a camera in a corner, and I have the whole recording... for what it was? A! For the last 6 days. 

Draco: Yeah, right! You don't even know the password to our dorm. 

Pansy: Actually I know it... 

Draco: Prove it! Say it! 

Pansy: Lemon drops!  (Draco froze on the spot.)

Pansy: Now you doubt my abilities of sneaking in? 

Draco: I don't believe you...I mean all you say are lies! (He yelled angrilly at her. )

Pansy: Well, think about it like that. What did you do in the past 6 days, and how about...if anyone saw it?  Draco's eyes widened as he though of what happened the day when you sneaked out in Hogsmeade. He looked at her angrilly...he was going to kill her. )

Pansy: Oh my! First time that I have left Draco speechless! 

Draco: How do I know that you're telling the truth?

Pansy: Well, you did sneak out that day to go to Hogsmeade and buy presents, you said to your little girlfriend to not look at the Maurauder's Map, but she did...and then after you bought presents Y/n got drunk at the bar with firewhiskey, and when you got to Hogwarts...well I assume you know what happened. 

Draco: You're such a manipulative bitch! 

Pansy: Fine, then, don't tell me why everyone found out, and saw it... she turned around to leave but Draco pulled her back. She smiled evilly and turned around. 

Draco: Fine, what do you want? 

Pansy: Well, it's pretty simple actually. I want you to break up with that mud-blood and be my boyfriend. Understood? 

Draco: First of all, don't you ever call her a mud-blood! Second of all, you can't control me, my life. 

Pansy: Well, actually I can with that little camera, that will destroy her life, and if you don't want it to happen, you have to exacly what I say, and don't tell anyone. Or I can show it to everyone, and you could get expelled and ruin her life, is that what you want? 

Draco: No, I don't what it to happen. 

Pansy: Great, then, we can start in two days, you have to break up with her until then, and you have to tell her that you toyed with her the whole time, see ya. (She said as she bloweed a kiss, and smiled evilly.)

(After she left, tears came out of Draco's eyes as he yelled angrilly punching the wall near him. )

Draco: WHEN DID I BECOMED SO WEAK!? (He yelled and more tears flooded out of his grey eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 430 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
16.3K 374 37
~๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
51.2K 1K 37
(My First story) An enemies to lovers romance. Y/n and Draco Malfoy's story. Two people who hated each other were two people who loved each other dee...