Date Her Instead Vol. 3

By SaturnaliaBlackrose

It's now the beginning of the second term of the second year... and trouble is already here?! After realizing... More

Chapter One: Mayu Kawaguchi Has A Secret
Chapter Two: Miracle, Girl
Chapter Three: No More Crutch
Chapter Four: What Grows Within The Heart?
Chapter Five: An Unwanted Presence
Chapter Six: One Step Forward And Yet Two Steps Back
Chapter Seven: Gals And Their Worries
Chapter Eight: The Boy's Turn
Chapter Nine: The Girl's Turn
Chapter Ten: Feelings Abound
Chapter Eleven: Chiyo Wakabayashi
Chapter Twelve: A Distracted Heart
Chapter Thirteen: Am I Wrong?
Chapter Fourteen: A Crack In The Rock
Chapter Fifteen: Mid-Terms Yet Again
Chapter Sixteen: Stay
Chapter Seventeen: One Step Away
Chapter Eighteen: Date Distraction
Chapter Nineteen: Wilting Petals
Chapter Twenty: A Liar's Confession
Chapter Twenty-One: It's Not Fair

Afterword

227 16 2
By SaturnaliaBlackrose

Hello everyone. My name is Saturnalia Blackrose. Thank you so much for reading Volume 3 of my first weekly novel, Date Her Instead. As usual, I'd like to start with an apology. If there were any inconsistencies or grammar mistakes, I do apologize. I try to catch as many of them as I can, but unfortunately a few do get by me.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to talk about this volume. If for some reason you jumped to this part without reading the rest, then here's your warning for SPOILERS!

...okay, here we go.

Poor Haruna. She really took hit after hit in this one. I started to feel kind of bad for her myself. But, at least she finally told Kanako her feelings (even if she did yell them and then run away).

And of course, we finally got to see everyone's favorite gal's backstory. Chiyo sure has been through a lot hasn't she? There was some progress with Michi as well, so maybe she'll actually come around... or not. Who knows?

There's a lot planned for the next volume too. Snow! A school trip! Christmas! Snow! And probably more snow, because it snows a lot in Hokkaido.

To wrap this up, I have a few words of thanks. Firstly, a big thank you to the awesome Baprima-07, who designs my covers for me. A new one should get posted for Volume 4, so be sure to look for it! Next, I'd like to thank the people in my life who support me and my writing. It means a lot.

Lastly, the biggest thanks of all goes to you, the readers. I truly love telling this story, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun and enjoyable without all of you, so thank you so much for reading. I hope you'll continue to follow this story of mine and watch over Kanako, Haruna, Chiyo and all the rest.

Volume 4 will be starting shortly.

Until then,

Saturnalia Blackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 97 22
Kaori Mitabe is a shy, quiet and introvert 17-year-old student. When she meets Kisaki Minami, an unpredictable, bold, and hot teacher, her world is t...
4.4K 294 23
A screaming confession, and a new heart. After Haruna Endo confesses to Kanako Nakatomi, Kanako is left to figure out how she feels about the girl sh...
1K 42 6
Jirou and Kaminari have been dating for awhile. Normally, Momo would be ecstatic with happiness for her friend, but there's one problem- she likes Ji...
47.8K 1.3K 7
[Birthday fic for LateAtNightWriter] Kagami has been having a problem with keeping his hands to himself lately when around a certain bluenette... And...