Is It Okay To Love The Villai...

By madamerkling

Loralai Avery is the bastard child of the prestigious Pure-Blood Avery family. Her father, taken by a Veela b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Update

497 17 0
By madamerkling

Hello to all my readers, it is me, Madam Erkling. 

First off want to thank everyone for the support I am getting from this. Your votes, as well as comments, are amazing.

It is so refreshing to see that people like the story as well as my writing.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to post today's chapter. It might be delayed until Friday. 

I hope you understand I have two essays, an art project, finals, and so much other complicated stuff I do not need to bore you with.

Thank you, and have a great Wednesday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 10.1K 54
[book 1/2] Being a Malfoy was hard. Alivia Malfoy was constantly having to meet the standards her parents set, and so that's exactly what she did. Sh...
65.8K 1.2K 70
DRACO FAN FICTION It starts off at Amber and Draco's 5th year at Hogwarts. They hate each other in the beginning and soon realize they are meant for...
66.6K 671 31
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...
6.7K 45 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...