The Proposal

By T7001969

Jon wants to embrace his Targaryen heritage . Will Sansa agree ? More

Part 1 : The Return
Realization
Love the one your With
Another Offer
Goodbye my Love
Part 2 : New Beginnings
News
Jaime
Sansa
The Celebration
Surprise
Family : Sansa and Robb
Family : Jon and Robb
Time Together
Sam
Sansa
Reality
Sansa and Jon
Bitter Truths
Kings Landing
Parting Thoughts
Rae and Dany
Feelings
Dany
Sansa
The Read or Not to Read
Robb
Dany and Oberyn
Jon
Wedding Guests
Dany
Dany and Sansa
The End of a Marriage
Finality
Rob and Rae
Wedded
Advice

Returned to Winterfell

421 3 0
By T7001969

Jon was waiting in Sansa's solar he needed to talk to her before he gathered Robb and Sam . He had retuned very late at night and decided to wait until morning to see everyone . It had been very difficult to leave Rae and Dany , but he truly could not live with himself if he was not there for Sansa and Robb now . It was draining , physically and emotionally to be the cause of so much heartache and turmoil .

Sansa finally came out . She was surprised to see him .

"  What are you doing here ?"

" I told you I would be back and I am ."

" I see ."

" I told Dany everything about you and Robb . She is not going to do anything to Robb unless he decides to challenge Rae or her for the Six Kingdoms . She just wants everyone to stay away . ...... Including me ."

" I see."

" I told her that I still loved you and she kicked me out . She wants nothing more to do with me ."

" What am I supposed to do with that knowledge exactly your Grace ?" Sansa says sarcastically .

" I just wanted you to know."

" I don't want to know what happens between you and your wife , your Grace . It's bad form . In the future I would appreciate if we only spoke of things pertaining to Robb . Other than that there is no need for us to speak on anything ."

" Sansa why are you doing this ?"

" Please address me as Lady Stark , there is no reason for us to be familiar . I've really no need for you except as it pertains to my son . I truly don't know what you think you're doing . Why are you even here ? Just go back ! Go back up your wife . I don't know what you've told her , but we have no connection other than Robb . Simply put I just don't trust you . Without trust there really can be no relationship other than cordiality , and that is how I will be with you ."

" I repeat why are you doing this ? I'm finally here . I've been truthful with Dany and I'm here because I know you're not well and I want to make sure you recover . It's been torture to be away from you , please let's not waste anymore of our lives . I beg you , let's ...  "

" Yes you're finally here after your wife kicked you out and wants nothing more to do with you . What am I , the consolation prize ? You've spent your life with her and now what you're tired of her ? Bored ? Wanted something different ? So now your here at my door ?"

"That is not what this is !"

" This is exactly that ! Your problem has always been your indecision . Well let me tell you something after being alone for decades I don't want you in my life . I really don't . I don't want the Queens leftovers do you understand ? You have never ever chosen me first . I have never been the one who you have fought for . But guess what?  I cut you out of my heart years ago . There is a scar there that has healed and I will not allow you to open up that wound . Do you understand ? It's too late , the time has passed . If you would like to have a relationship with Robb that is fine . He needs a parent in his life in the event that my health fails me . I will support that for his sake . Nothing more . And I don't want you involved in my personal issues including my health issues . If I need to go somewhere or if I need someone to be with me I will ask Brienne or Sir Jaime . They have been a constant in my life and in Robb's life , not you !"

" Sansa please ..."

" Please leave your Grace !"

Jon leaves her solar .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.8K 20
❝I've found a new home❞ Where a Free Folk girl finds herself protecting a group of Kneelers. S4 - S8
39.6K 1.5K 36
Lysandra Lannister has finally returned to her home of King's Landing after being sold to House Frey by her father, Lord Tywin. The Red Wedding has r...
6.9K 73 10
Heartbroken Sansa decides to leave Winterfell and find herself after Jon goes South with his Dragon Queen . (I do not own any of these characters and...
23.5K 1.8K 55
Sansa Stark always wanted the lush and lavish life, Jae Gatsby had it. But the king had others plans for her in westeros. Can Gatsby save her from t...