Feelings

He left and Sansa just crumpled to the floor . She was a mixture of fury and sadness . Why ? Why ? Why now ? She simply did not want to be the second choice. The simple truth was that she was never his priority . She knew very well that if the Queen wanted him back he would go . Why did being in around him hurt her so ? She did not want his pity , she did not want to be his duty . He was easing his guilty conscious for never returning , for never being there . In truth she could not blame him . She never told him about Robb , and she did tell him to make a life with Daenerys . Her brain told her that he was not truly at fault , her heart told another story . The fact was she had her pride and dignity , if the Gods did not want to restore her to health at least she would go with dignity . She would not allow him to come to Dorne with her and make her into a spectacle . . She would ask Brienne and Sir Jaime to go . They were her family , and had been for years .

Jon returned to his chambers and lowered himself onto the floor . She hated him . In his hubris he had thought she would welcome him back , that eventually they could have the life they should have had . He was expecting that it would take time but he had not anticipated the fury from her . She really thought she was a consolation prize ?? If she only knew how he had ached for her for years on end . Now when he looked back he can admit that he was always IN LOVE with Sansa , but he had truly never been IN LOVE with Daenerys after he knew Sansa was not his sister . He had loved Dany but if he had had the knowledge of his parentage then Daenerys would never have been on the picture to begin with .

He marched back into Sansa's chambers . She was crumpled on the floor . He slid down next to her and put his arms around her . She started crying and clawing his arms off of her . She was fighting him like a wild animal . He would not let go , he just kept his arms  around her absorbing all the blows , while his own tears would not stop .

" Get off of me Jon ! Don't touch me ! Don't you dare touch me !" She was sobbing and nearly hysterical .

" Listen to me ! Listen to me ! You were never a consolation prize . You were always the one . You were always the one . If I had known Ned Stark was not my father I would have married you the second I could have . You know I could not have done anything like that if you were my sister. You know that Sansa , you know that ! You know that . By the time I found out , she was pregnant . I could not leave my child , I grew up without my mother and whatever you think Father never truly made me feel like his child . He did not want to hurt Lady Catelyn . Do you know how that felt ? I was an orphan . I never felt the love of a parent Sansa .I could not do that to my own flesh and blood . I could not DO THAT . I was never in love with Dany. I loved her but I was never in love with her . You were the only one that I ached for Sansa , year after year . That's why I never came back . If I had come back I wouldn't have been able to leave . You have been in my heart every second of my life . You are a part of me Sansa . Don't turn me away Sansa , I'm begging you , don't turn me away ! I won't survive Sansa ..."

Sansa is crying hysterically . " If she wants you back you will leave again , I know that ! I will not share . I will not lie , I will not degrade myself with a married man ! Do you understand me ! I have survived my whole entire adult life without you . Because of you I never let another man near me , because I did not want to cheat anyone . I will not cheat anyone and that includes your wife . I don't believe you ! I just don't believe you ."

"I would never degrade you Sansa by lying to you . I have told Dany that I love you. Our marriage is over . I wouldn't do that to her either . She also doesn't deserve to be treated that way . I will always care for her , she's the mother of my child . But I have to live my truth now . I can't live without you , I don't want to . I want to live in Winterfell with you and Robb . Rae is my daughter and I will always be a part of her life but she belongs with Dany . She will be Queen and she will rule . I will always support her , but now it's time for me to be here ."

Jon just keeps his arms around Sansa as she continues crying . They sit like this for hours . Jon whispering that he loves her and he will never leave her again .