Slasher Oneshots, Headcanons...

By SwedishNerd99

This is a book of one-shots, head-canons and preferences for Slashers such as Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers a... More

INFO
Why they didn't kill you
How they feel about your relationship
NSFW alphabet Michael Myers
NSFW Bubba
Jealous
Hugs, kisses & cuddles

NSFW alphabet, Jason Voorhees

1K 19 4
By SwedishNerd99

Since I'm Swedish and therefor have three extra letters in my alphabet I thought I'd add them in, hope you like it!

//Linnéa

______________________

Jason Voorhees:

A = Aftercare: Cuddles? Cuddles! You want a shower? he'll carry you to one of the cabins! Hungry? snacks are on the way! Whatever you want, Jason provides! The only thing that's important is that you are taken care of! This is really where he shines.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's):

Your hands, they're... they're just so tiny!

He never though about his own hands before but now that he's been able to compare them with yours... oh big boy loves enveloping your hands in his and that's why he now officially likes his own hands, simply because they can hold yours. And also they can tickle you... in many different ways...

C = Cum:

What do you mean pull out? Why enter a place if you're gonna leave before business is done?

D = Dirty secrets:

There is none... unless you count the fact that he is having sex with you since that wasn't anything he thought he would ever do and something he would never ever tell anyone (you know out of all the million friends he has... hiding in the woods...).

E = Experience:

Pfft! None! Come on he's the virginity-police of Crystal lake! The closest he's ever come to having sext before you was seeing some rude teenagers going at it around camp, and we all know how that ended...

F = Favorite position:

He likes to hold you so missionary is really something he enjoys. But the one thing he loves the most is to sit down somewhere comfy, have you sitting on his lap, facing away from him, then grab ahold of your legs and simply lift you up and then let you slide down his shaft. This is nice because it gives you free access to please yourself if you want to and he gets to decide how fast and or slow he wants to go. Oh and if you lean your head back onto his shoulder, moaning his name.... you'll be in for one hell of a ride!

G = Goofy (how serious or goofy are they?)

Don't laugh! He's concentrating! This man in on a mission and does not want you to goof around, it makes him feel like you're laughing at him. You may joke before the actual act but keep it to yourself once he's started.

H = Hair (well groomed?):

There isn't a hair on his body, not because he shaves, that's just the way it is.

I = Intimacy (romantic or not?):

He's a noobie, he doesn't know what he's doing and so romance was hard for him in the beginning. You first have to teach him the meaning of romance and intimacy and then you have to teach him how it's done. He learns eventually though and finds much pleasure in making you feel loved while he fucks you into oblivion.

J = Jack off:

Never even crossed his mind before he met you, and now that you're here, why even bother? It's not like you're going anywhere...

K = Kinks:

He loves being praised! He wants you to be loud, tell him how good he feels, scream his name and moan until whimpers is all you can let out.

Other than that he has a light breeding kink, loving the thought of stuffing you full of babies.

He also likes leaving small bruises on your thighs, nothing major just fingerprints to show where he's been.

L = Location (where?):

His cabin, maybe once or twice in camp and maybe MAYBE out in the woods, he doesn't like the thought of someone seeing you but if you get him needy enough he'll do it.

M = Motivation (turn on):

One of Jason's favorite things to do is to hug you, especially from behind. Now he does this innocently but if you wiggle that cute little ass, rubbing against him, you'll find yourself stuffed to the brim faster than you could say 'camp counselor'.

That really is his one weakness other times it can be straight out hard to... well get him hard... You have to either just tell him or hint really REALLY hard, like you have to full on grab his dick...

N = No (something they would never do):

No sharing! Don't even think about it!

(M) There will be no object up this fine ass! Honestly, you ask once and never again. He hates the thought of it. If there is going to be any penetration going on he will be the one giving.

(F&M) He won't cum on your face, he just doesn't like it, it's sticky and your face is too pretty, it makes it look dirty which he doesn't want.

O = Oral:

Obviously it's a little hard for him to give since he prefers to keep his face covered. He tries though!

(F) Eating you out happens very seldomly, his mouth is misshapen and he's scared that his teeth will hurt the delicate skin. He'll finger you to high heaven tho.

(M) He tried giving you a blowjob a few times but didn't really like it and he also felt like he might accidentally bite you. He loves you but no, he'd rather not have your dick in his mouth.

(F&M) When it comes to receiving he really just prefers vaginal/anal sex, he doesn't see why he would want your mouth when he could have your real treasure. He won't say no but he won't ask for it either.

P = Pace (do they have a preference of pace?):

Depends on the moment but he has a tendency to naturally be on the rougher side. He can be gentle if you want him to, just know that he is a strong boy and his gentle doesn't necessarily correspond with yours.

Note that this doesn't mean he's dominant, it's just his nature.

Q = Quickie:

Don't love them, don't hate them. If that's all you have time for and you've gotten him needy enough then a quickie against the wall or maybe a tree is fine.

R = Risk (would they take risks?):

Having sex with you at all is quite risky for Jason. He might accidently crush you at any moment.

He's willing to take the risk of someone seeing even though he would hate if it happened. If it did... well the person wouldn't remember it anyways, you cant think when your dead!

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for?):

As I said, he's a muscly zombie boy! How many rounds do you want? As long as you can get him hard he'll be happy to supply you with what you want.

T = Toys:

What? Like a stuffed animal? What would you want that for when he's pounding you? Oh that's not what you meant? Well then he has no idea what you're talking about, nor does he want to! Why would you ruin a word for him like that?..

U = Unfair (do they tease?):

Not on purpose. Jason isn't all that aware of what he's doing during sex, he figures out what gives him pleasure and what gives you pleasure, if that happens to be him doing something that you see as teasing that's just a coincident.

V = Vocal:

Deadly silent. If it wasn't for the constant twitching of his member and the copious amounts of cum that fills you at the end, you wouldn't have known he liked it at all.

W = Wild card (anything really):

He loves it when you wear his clothes after sex. You look so small and content which makes him all warm and fussy on the inside. He likes it especially if you have nothing underneath, another round my love?

X = X-ray (what's hiding under there?):

It was somewhat of a shock the first time you saw it, and even more the first time you saw it fully erect! Due to his 'condition' it doesn't have the most pleasant tone but it's intact and mighty impressive. It's thick, really thick, and long enough for you to wonder if you could actually fit it all. It's a good thing the human body is so adaptable!

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?):

Not very high. He seldomly initiates anything without you doing something first.

Jason loves having sex with you! He really does! He just doesn't spend all of his time thinking about it.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards):

Hard to say, is he asleep or is he just being the silent killer that he is? He'll just cuddle you until you fall asleep and there is no use to you trying to find out if he fell asleep first or not because there simply isn't any way to find out other than to ask him.

Å = Åstadkomma (achieve) (how easy can they bring you over the edge?):

Most of the time Jason will let you pleasure yourself while he fucks you, so if you want to get there fast then that's up to you. When he's in charge of getting you there you will cum fast, hard and continually until he's done.

Ä = Älska (to love) (do they have to be in love to do it?):

Yes! He would never ever even get close to someone if he didn't love them, honestly he wouldn't even consider not killing them if he didn't feel some sort of love towards them.

You were very lucky that he took a liking to you the moment he saw you.

Ö = Önskan (wish) (what is their highest priority/what is the one thing they want out of it?):

He just wants to feel good and feel loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
59.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
74.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...