Wolf Leader S2-(KTH)

By Galaxy_Rose9

it has been 60yrs all wolfs have split up taehyung and his man has left to the human world name LA where they... More

Prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 52
part 53
part 54
Epilogue

part 51

245 18 0
By Galaxy_Rose9

It was the next month and angels birthday was today February 21 she was turning 21 so she was getting ready to go back to work snice they wanted her back after a long time she was getting a call from her friend eunjung.

A: hello eunjung? A birthday dinner tonight? Sure I'll be there, at 8? Ok. Ok see you there.

Angel hang up and smile then head out to her car as she was driving to work she got another call from taehyung she connected her phone on her Bluetooth.

A: hello? Babe.
T: hey um what you doing tonight?
A: tonight? Well I'm going to have a birthday dinner tonight with my friends ill be leaving at 8.
T: oh ok. Um after you come home can you make a stop at my place?
A: why?
T: oh its just you discussing about our wedding next month.
A: well ok. See you.
T: see you.

They hang up. Taehyung was actually at home he had a day off and was going to surpise angel for her birthday at his house with his packs help. Angel got to work she then got surpise at the lobby it was a happy birthday sign, he coworkers and ceo was there singing the birthday song and clapping angel was laughing and smiling.

K; happy birthday! Angel.
A: thank you kim.

After that they went to work. Jungkook and taehyung was working on the Ballon letters while the others was doing the other ballons.

Jk: hopefully she loves this surpise.
T: she will trust me. Hey is yoona at the hospital?
Jk: yh today's the due date but her water hasn't broke yet.
T: you should be with her.
Jk; I will after this.

Taehyung scoffed.

T: what kind of husband and dad are you?
Jk; im just kidding ill leave when im done helping you with all this.

Taehyung smiles about 5hrs it was sundown jungkook left to the hospital while the others wait for angel to have dinner with her friends.  Angel drove home to get dress for the dinner with eunjung them.

Dress

Hair

Makeup

Heels

Nails

Purse

Jewelry

After getting ready angel left the apartment and drove to the restaurant where eunjung wants to meet them all, taehyung had the cake, flowers and gifts ready for angels arrived. She got to the restaurant and the sever show her the way to their table she smiles when she saw eunjung, mimi and deoyeon she smiles and sat down.

A: hey guys.
All: happy birthday!
A: wow you guys didn't have to order so much.
M: why? It's your 21st birthday!

Angel laughed and they all ate together and then the cake arrive they were singing the birthday song angel smiles and was clapping along after that she blow the candles and they all clap for her.

E: hey does taehyung know its your birthday today?
A: well....he doesn't talk about it much everytime I talk to him about my birthday he doesn't care.
D: what kind of finance is he? He should know today is your birthday.
A: I know.

Angel was sad that taehyung didn't know it was her birthday. Meanwhile taehyung told them what happened last week the fight with angel was about her birthday.

Jm: so you acted like you didn't know?
T: yep.
N: bro. Thats ridiculous now she's gotta think you don't know its her bday.
T: I wanted to surpise her.
Y: at least your acting was good.

They all look at yoongi.

Y: what? Its true.
T: its fine she can get mad at me when she comes.

They all scoffed and giggle. Angel finished eating food, drinking wine and eating cake with them later she drove to taehyungs place.

Angels pov: I can't believe he doesn't know about my birthday im going to beat him up for not knowing...he's so annoying. Play his game all day annoying me while I'm talking about my birthday to him. Ugh!
End

Taehyung then saw angels car.

T: she's here!

They turn off all the lights and hid in the middle of the table ready to yell out"surpise" to angel. Taehyung went to the room where the cake was already lighten up for her to blow.. Taehyung had left the door unlock for her to open the door. Angel got to the front door and realized its unlock she slowly open it and just saw darkness.

A: taehyung you home?

She sign and went to open the light.

All: SURPISED!

Angel jump and was shocked that everyone was there and also shock at the decoration

He eyes was getting teary she hasn't been seeing all of them for a long time then she heard singing she turn behind her and there she saw taehyung holding the cake walking towards her singing they all were singing she smiles and was trying not to cry after that she blow the candles.

All: wooooo!!!

She laughs then finally let out her tears taehyung give the cake to jimon who was holding the flowers he grab them and look at her.

T: I didn't forget your birthday I just acted it out. So here your favorite flowers.

Angel look down and smile.

She grab them and look at him he smiles and hug her.

A; you big fat idiot..
T: yah the guys help me too.

angel broke the hug and look at the others.

A: thank you guys.

They all smile and group hugged her, then later they ate cake together taehyungs phone ring and it was a FaceTime from jungkook.

T: oh yh we are missing someone.
A: who?

He answered the FaceTime and face it to angel.

Jk; happy birthday angel!
A: jungkook.

Jungkook back up the phone and on fram was yoona and their baby girl that she just had angel gasped.

A: congratulations yoona! Jungkook!
Y: happy birthday angel.

Yoona say jungkook smiles. They all talked after jubgkooks call and then about 2 hours everyone was going home it was now late at night angel look at taehyung and hit his arm.

T: ow what?
A: how dare you act like you didn't know about my birthday.
T: I wanted to surpise you.

Angel smiles and pull him in for a gentle and soft kiss he kiss back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...
11.7K 315 38
What happens when a vampire and a werewolf fall in love???? Will they last or will they end up being separated from another person??
597K 38.1K 67
With the war with humans completely over and the gang slowly integrating into the human civilization, the only thing the boys have to worry about are...
170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...