Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Dare -Oneshot-

14.8K 313 189
By bacanijhay

A/N: Haha xD

Was the first surprise oneshot shocking? Traumatizing or what? xD LOL!

Well, i sorry about that haha! I barely survived there too so please spare my life ;-;

Anyways xD!

I'll give you another oneshot :P

This oneshot contains cute scenes that will really creep you out to the bones~ xD

Character x Reader...

Who will it be? xD

Maybe it's Okamura again xD or maybe his Lemon :3 The title says it all tho... HAHAHA *evil laugh*//slapped

Okay, before you kill me my friends xD I would like to thank you for reading my oneshots :3 I really appreciate it~ :)

Enjoy Reading!

~Story Start~

A man sighed on his current spot with his so-called friend peeking on a girl named (L/N) (F/N), the mans' girlfriend. His friend dared him when he lost to a bet. At first, he didn't want to do that because he thinks of it as a ridiculous dare.

And that dare, was to kiss you on the lips in 10 seconds.

-Flashback brought to you by Baymax :3-

Two boys was playing a game "Spot the difference" on their phones. The first one who'll manage to finish first wins and the loser will do a dare. But how did his friend dragged him into this?

Simple...

His friend threatened him to kiss his girlfriend forcing him to agree, knowing that he'll not allow his friend to kiss nor touch his girl.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hahaha! You lost Shin-chan!" Takao chirped as he do a zeebow dance awkwardly infront of a green haired man.

That was the first time he lost to Takao. Well, he wasn't called 'hawk-eye' for no reason, he can see the differences of the pictures faster than him. He sighed as he stared at the dancing chicke-- person infront of him. Feeling the stare, Takao stopped dancing and smirked at his bestfriend.

"Now for a dare~"

-Flashback ends-

Attempt #1

"T-this wasn't easy-nodayo" He said making Takao look at him.

Midorima was thinking hard how to do that to his girlfriend. Ofcourse, being the tsundere he was. He never kissed you, he can't manage to hold your hands and damn, he can't even say those three words to you. He always feel that his heart will explode if he do that. But deep inside, he really was thankful that you still stay on his side.

"C'mon Shin-chan you can do it!" Takao said as he pats the shoulder of his bestfriend. People looked at them weirdly as they saw the two peeking behind a chair, add it with Midorima's lucky item for a day.

"Then~ i'll kiss her instead of you Shin-chan~" Takao threats as Midorima glared at him. They kept arguing for a moment as they kept stealing a glance at you.

Meanwhile~

You felt weird as if like someone was looking at you. Looking around, you noticed that there was something on the far end of the canteen, it seems to rock back and forth. Narrowing your eyes, you saw a head of a giraffe peeking at you and that... was weird.

"Was that.... a giraffe?" You asked at no one in particular as you continued to stare at it. How could a giraffe enter the school without the guards knowing? That's a mystery for you...

When Midorima and Takao finished arguing, they looked on your spot again but you were gone. They sighed as Midorima failed his first attempt. He heard Takao chuckled creepily.

"I'll wait for it til the end of our todays' practice Shin-chan~ If you don't do it then i will~" He flinched at Takao's threat and grumbled under his breath as they walk out of canteen.

Next time he'll not fail...

Attempt #2

Seeing your boyfriend hugging a large giraffe plushie made you laugh hard as Takao joined you too.

"T-that's what i s-saw earlier hahaha! I can't believe it, did oha-asa made you bring that to school? That's ridiculous" You said as you laughed louder, Midorima on the other hand was so annoyed feeling all the regrets that he brought that plushie with him. You continued making fun of him as Takao just laughed.

That's when karma-chan approached you...

You noticed that there was something crawling on your skin and shrugged it off knowing that it'll come off of you but that thing doesn't even budge. Looking at your arm, you saw a very horrible and disgusting thing you didn't ever wished to see and feel...

A cockroach...

Takao noticed it too and started the countdown.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NONONO GET OFF OF ME YOU FILTHY INSECT YAAAAA!" You shouted making all the girls in the room panic too, the insect perfectly landed on your desk, you were about to demand Takao to throw it away but you saw the insect flap it's wings and flew towards you, you ran around the room as the girls did it too. Screams and shouts was heard all throughout the school. Takao's tears pouring down as he laughs at you having his time of his life.

Hating the ear piercing noise, Midorima got on your way and grabbed you causing you to hug him as the girls continued to run for their lives. Takao saw this and signaled Midorima that this was his chance to calm you down and kiss you.

He cupped your face making you face him. You saw his overly blushing face as he closes the gap between you to when...

Midorima was about to kiss you when suddenly the cockroach landed on his collar, your eyes widen in surprise, your breath hitched and your vision became black. Midorima felt the sudden weight on his arms and looked at you..... Passed out.

"Awe, Shin-chan lost his precious chance"

"S-shut-up nanodayo"

Takao laughed when he saw the scene as Midorima carried you to the nurse's office.

Second Attempt Failed...

~Timeskip~

You woke up from your sleep and looked around the office when you saw a very cute sight right infront of you. A sleeping green haired tsundere, you giggled.

You noticed his phone vibrating beside him and slowly and silently grabbed his phone, you saw an unread message and opened it.

"Shin-chan! Don't forget about the dare!"

Your eyebrows raised in confusion but shrugged it off, you'll ask him later about that, you noticed Midorima moved. You leaned and stared closely at his face, you smiled as you found yourself enchanted by his features.

Midorima felt someone was staring at him and slowly opened his eyes, he saw you so close to his face, smiling. He quickly sit straight as he ckeared his throat.

"I-i'm not sleeping nanodayo"

"Eh? Then tell me why are your eyes closed?" He stole a glance at you not knowing what to answer, you laughed.

"Still tsundere as ever Taro-kun~" You teased him earning a 'tch' sound from him.

"Anyways, i saw Taka-chan's message? What dare is it?" You sat up on the bed as you notice him flinched at your words, Midorima cursed his friend internally.

"I-it's nothing, nanodayo"

"Eh, tell me!"

"I said it's nothing"

"It's not nothing! Tell it what dare is it please?" You pleaded as you wave your hands infront of his face, the pleading continued for minutes. You sighed defeatedly knowing that it will be waste of energy if you continue.

"Maybe i'll call Taka-chan for that then." You smirked as Midorima quickly grabbed your hand stopping you from calling his friend. You glared.

"Let me go" You said but Midorima just looked at you.

"No"

"Taro-kun" You smiled darkly making Midorima gulp, but he still shook his head.

"Midorima Shintaro let my hand go!"

"T-the d-dare i-is to k-kiss you, nanodayo!" He suddenly blurted it out making you stop struggling on his hold. You weren't expecting that, but quickly smirked.

You got down from the bed and leaned down to give him a peck on the lips. The tsunderes' heart gone wild as he felt his blood creeping up to his cheeks, surprise by your actions.

"You should've asked me that sooner, Taro-kun" You giggled and winked making him blush more. "C'mon let's go back" You grabbed his hand and was about to walk when you felt him squeeze your hands.

"I-it's 10 seconds-nodayo" You heard him say as you turned around seeing him looking on the other side, you giggled. You quickly grabbed his collar making him lean on you and kissed him on the lips.

Midorima's eyes widened as his heartbeat fastened, that sudden move made his mind go haywire, he closed his eyes savoring the softness of your lips, you were not satisfied by just pecking him so you made the first move and poke his lips with your tongue asking for an entrance.

He accepted it by opening his mouth, you quickly shoved your tongue inside his mouth and explored his cavern. This made Midorima go weak.

It's been passed 10 seconds, when he was about to break the kiss but you quickly encircled your arms around his neck making the kiss go deeper. Midorima gave in as he carried you and lead you to the bed.

You looked at his face and saw him smirking. It was your first time seeing him like that. You can't help but smirk too.

"I'll make you mine-nodayo"

-Mission Accomplished-

Well, that wasn't one he accomplished though...

He officially made you his...

A/N:

Wait for the next Part xD i'm really turning this oneshot to fvckshots omg xD please bear with me more LOL.

UPNEXT: Part 2 (Lemon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.
34.7K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
33.3K 532 130
This is a wide spectrum of anime and manga that I've read and watched. These are Xreader and requests are open. If I know enough about the character...
715K 18.5K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...