SECRET. . . hossler ✓

Od -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... Viac

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

2.9K 73 6
Od -ADOREMARAIS

elizahall posted a photo

liked by, avani, joshrichards and 2,074,384 others

orlando has my heart

view all 17,832 comments...

@avani- missing ur pretty face
@elizahall- stop ily🥺

@brycehall- is that my top? did you steal it wtf
@elizahall- it's not yours dumbass it's mine

@fan00- i want to be you

@user673- I'm jealous of her being in Orlando

@hater78- ew

@hater0- no one cares

@user1292- follow me to find out the best news about tiktok
@fan883- no

@jadenhossler- and you have mine
@brycehall- SIMP

@addisonre- QUEEN
@elizahall- I LOVE YOU

@fan8- can i be this pretty please

@hater3392- why are you even posting
@elizahall- because i want to- problem?
@fan2- yes queen shit

@user552- Eliza is a queen

@kiocyr- i miss u bestie
@elizahall- miss u bestie🥰
@fan663 OMG i sHiP tHeM

@user5531- imagine looking like that i-

THE FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSAL WAS A SUCCESS, IT BEING SUCH A SUCCESS THAT ELIZA WAS PAST OUT ON THE HOTEL BED WHEN JADEN WALKED OUT OF THE BATHROOM. he smiled as he looked at his girlfriend sleeping peacefully as he adjusted his towel wrapped around his torso, him using another towel to dry his hair.

he had walked over to his girlfriend, sitting on the edge of the bed, not wanting to wake up. eliza did feel the bed dip next to her, but she didn't bother to wake herself up as she knew exactly it was jaden, it not being anybody else.

even though orlando florida was only three hours ahead of california, it had hit eliza hard, especially after having such an overwhelming first day. it was only half eight at night, to which wasn't too early for the girl, as recently eliza had been struggling to get past ten at night.

most likely because of her being so exhausted from cvs.

so to say that eliza even made it past eight o'clock was a surprise for both her and jaden, as he was expecting her to have passed out sooner.

before returning back to their hotel, they had ate out on the city walk, them being too lazy to actually go out into florida yet. that, and eliza was complaining her legs were aching and so they went to the closest area for food, and that was the city walk.

the couple had made both mentally decided they wanted to go to the hard rock cafe, eliza deciding she wanted a hard rock glass as it was a tradition both her and mum did, collecting hard rock glasses from wherever they had gone.

currently, they had glasses from hard rock cafes in new york, chicago, miami and the most recent one lisa had brought was a hollywood hard rock cafe glass when she had first came to california.

during their meal at the restaurant, jaden realised how much eliza did love her food. she wasn't the typical girl whom had small meals when on 'dates' or out with people, unlike some girls who would order a salad to make them look more attractive.

eliza didn't understand how that made them more attractive, and she was not going to do that.

so when at the restaurant, she had ordered the big cheeseburger, one of the biggest burgers on the hard rock cafe menu.

and jaden found that attractive.

eliza had said to her boyfriend that he too should order the big cheeseburger, only if he wanted to however, because it sounded like such a good meal to have after a long and energising first day at orlando.

he of course agreed, him speaking to the waiter that they would like two 'the big cheeseburgers' as well as a strawberry basil lemonade for eliza and a normal coke for jaden.

it was nice for the two to be out enjoying one another's company, as the couple hadn't been on a date in a while.

the atmosphere of the hard rock cafe was so amazing to eliza the girl admiring her surroundings, jaden just instead admiring his girlfriend sat before him.

she caught him looking her way, to which she smiled at him, leaning over to give his hand a squeeze.

it was then during dinner, eliza felt a lot older than eighteen, she didn't know why, she just did. she didn't think she would be in a serious relationship, and being able to go travelling at the age of eighteen, her having enough money to be able to do these things.

the couple had just discussed things, mainly planning how they were going to plan this week, jaden writing down on his phone the plans they had, so they could do all the things they wanted to do for the week before they went away to paris.

back to being in the hotel room, jaden had gotten changed into joggers, before rejoining eliza in the bed. he didn't want to wake up, so instead he sat on his phone, when he felt his right hand get taken off his phone, and placed into eliza's.

"anything interesting happening?" eliza mumbled as she turned herself around so she was looking at her boyfriend, jaden looking down, smiling at the sleepy state she was currently in.

"not really." jaden said as he locked his phone, placing it on the bedside table. "just bryce checking in, don't know why."

"bryce? my brother is checking in? well isn't that a first." eliza joked as she sat up, her and jaden both resting their backs against the headboard of the bed. eliza turned on the television placed on the wall across of them, the movie that was iron 3, playing on the screen.

"eliza he always checks in, he is way more protective over you than you actually think." jaden stated, eliza looking at the boy to see him being completely serious with his words, making the girls heart warm at the actions that bryce had been taking.

"addison has definitely made that kid a better person."

"i can definitely agree to that." jaden agreed, eliza leaning her head on jaden's shoulder as they watched robert downey jr. on the screen, in his iron man suit. the excitement and calmness eliza was feeling in this moment was nice to the girl, as considering what happened the last few weeks with cvs, she needed time away, and well orlando and paris were going to be perfect for the girl.

"you know you can go to bed if your tired." jaden whispered as he heard eliza let out a yawn before it was cut short, the girl not wanting jaden to know she was tired. he kissed the top of her head, making eliza snuggled into his shoulder more.

"i'm not tired i don't know what you're on about." eliza hit back, jaden leaning his head away to see eliza with a smile on her face.

"are you lying to me? how dare you!" jaden gasped, eliza letting out a laugh as she hit jaden's arm, making the boy pull her into his side more, giving her a hug. eliza let out a squeal as jaden began to tickle her sides, the girl fidgeting to get out of his grip.

"let go of me!" eliza exclaimed, her struggling to breathe as she laughed, eventually getting out of jaden's grip, making a run for the bathroom, jaden hot on her tail. "now i'm not tired thanks to you!" jaden heard her shout through the bathroom door, making the boy laugh as he knocked on the door.

"mission accomplished then."

"oh you are such a little shit jaden hossler." eliza shouted as a tap could be heard running inside the bathroom.

"you love it though."

"maybe, maybe not." eliza said, her words muffled as she had her toothbrush in her mouth, jaden laughing as he couldn't understand what she was saying as she continued to mumble on about other things after those words.

"eliza can you let me in? i need to brush my teeth too." jaden said as he leaned against the door. he regretted doing that as he nearly fell as she opened the door, the girl trying not to stifle a laugh at jaden potentially falling on the floor.

"don't laugh."

"i don't know what you're on about. i didn't see anything." eliza mumbled as she stood infront of the mirror, her continuing to brush her teeth, jaden joining her in doing so.

"sure you didn't."

"i was so ready to make a comment about you falling but you didn't, gutted."

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello

sorry for the such bad chapters recently, I've just been wanting to get chapters out, i haven't been feeling great but i want to keep updating🥰

n e whore

stay safe, drink water, have a good day, and hope you've had and or having a good week, bye ily🥰🥺🤍

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...
129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
23.5K 290 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...