Negan's little girl

By Bucky--Laufeyson

" What are you doing with my gun? " He walked towards the girl who had mascara running down her cheeks " You... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

4

2.3K 39 3
By Bucky--Laufeyson

Chapter 4
Crazy fucker with a bat
I found a huge mall. It looked empty but it's a shelter. It was has four stories. Fuck me. I have no idea what's in the mall. I parked the jeep in the back parking lot of a Verizon store. You are wondering where Milo is right. Well Rick the Prick has him. I'm trying to find my way back to him. I didn't go that far but I took the wrong turn. I climbed ontop of the roof to an office building. I ran with my duffle and backpack on. I didn't know how steady the roof but I trusted it enough. I'm not dying with out a fight. I jumped on the ac unit and jumped for the forth floor to the mall. My left hand slipped but my right hand caught the ledge. I grunted and pulled my hand enough up for my left hand to get to the ledge. I tried to push myself up but when I did a herd of walkers came walking towards me. Most of them stepped on my hands before falling to there death. One walker caught onto my leg and we're trying to bite my leg. No I pulled myself up to my waist and kicked the walkers hand off my leg and watched it fall. I realized I was about to let go and I forced myself into the roof. The hard rocks hit my back but I just didn't really seem to mind since I had almost died. I looked to my right and there was a huge hole next to me. I looked into it and saw herds of walkers in the building. Shit. I stood up and grabbed my silencer. I'm going to waste bullets. I heard a car door slam shut before a booming voice shouted.

?- so boys I want you to search all over for this girl. Rick the prick says she has alot of shit in her car.

They are talking about me. There stood a crazy fucker with a bat. What the hell Rick sold me out. I grabbed my bags and saw someone under where I jumped up from. I have to jump or there going to find me. I took a deep breath in and went to the other side of the roof. My heart was pounding. Hands where shaking. My head was telling me no but my adrenaline rush said yes. I started to sprint. As if in slow motion I jumped off the roof and dove into the office buildings roof. I did a couple rolls before finally jumping up and running.

?- I saw someone jump from the roofs!

The booming voice shouted

?- dwight are you insain no one would be stupid enough to do that. And I don't think a tiny girl like the one he mentioned has the strength to do that.

I paused. Dwight. I've heard that name

?- please boss you won't be disappointed

?- fine go

I heard people break glass to I assume is the office doors. I heard someone getting closer so I got to the ladder and slid down it. I heard voices calling. I sprinted trying to also be very quiet. I finally got to my Jeep and got inside and quickly drove out of the parking lot. I passed the man with the bat but he was turned around. I found a road that looked familiar. I found a road that didn't look familiar so I turned down it. I saw a red sign that said alexandria. Found you fucker! I got out of my car quickly and grabbed my machine gun. I knocked on the huge metal gate with my gun. The gate opened. I saw Carl.

C- nice to see you again

B- not so good to see you now. I want my fucking dog back and I want to speak to your fucking father!

C- uh..DAD! DARYL!

They both came running out of the church. Rick looked shocked.

R- you are still alive?

B- of course Rick the prick! Oh I'm sorry  I not supposed to know that you sold me out to that crazy fucker with a bat!

R- how did you know about that

B- your people came looking for me! I ran away before they could get me

C- they aren't our people. Those are the saviors. The crazy fucker is negan.

B- oh so you sold me out to your enemy

R- we didn't have a choice.

B- oh okay I'm sure you didn't

R- he was going to take all of or stuff

B- so you thought it was okay to sell out a girl you don't even know

R- you could've came back here I mean that was our plan. We'd sell you out and they'd take everything of yours and we would come find you

B- sounds like some bullshit to me Rick!

C- we were

B- well it's a stupid plan because now he's on his way here pissed because he can find me.

Rick looked frustrated

B- I'll tell you what Rick. You give me my dog back and I'll do a favor for you

R- what favor

B- I'll let your maniac of a friend find me

He looked as if his brain was fried. I let out a dry laugh.

B- look I just want my dog back. I'll be on my merry little way after that and I'll lead them away from here. I can kill them if you'd like too and you'd never have to hear from either one of us again.

I stuck my hand out and Rick thought for a second before reaching his hand out and shaking it.

R- Daryl get the dog

D- DOG HERE NOW!

Milo ran next to Daryl and sat.

B- wheres his collar?

D- why does he need one? He's a good hunting dog!?

I got angry. Milo wasn't a hunting dog. I trained him fine.

B- Milo come here

He didn't listen

D- uh oh

B- you know what keep him. Go out and scavenge for dog food. Though I'm pretty sure you barley can find human food. Goodbye rick guess no deal. No dog no deal.

I walked away

B- open the gates!

C- stay and help out around here and when negan comes to we will hide you under the church?

R- what no!

C- yes dad! She is perfect for our group I mean come on! She's young. She looks in shape. She can scavenge well.

R- yes but negan would

C- what kill us. Yeah well I'm over it dad. We can't always be scared for are lives when he walks into here.

D- milo go.

Milo stood up and walked over to me sniffing me and then rubbing against me realizing who I was. He was wagging his tale and breathing heavy.

R- if she stays here she needs to hide her car

B- I can't stay it'll put you all in more danger

D- yeah we cant have any more people dying!

B- see anyways I'm only welcome by one person. So it is fair well and goodbye

I walked away closer to the gate and felt someone tug my wrist

C- stay please. We are putting ourselves in danger cause we want to help you out.

B- let me lead them away from you guys. Carl I can't be hurting your family any more than I did. I need to leave plus he should be on his way any minute

There was a huge loud banging at the gate.

R- Daryl run and get her car in the abandoned house in the backs garage now! Bella we need to get you somewhere safe.

C- I'll take her to the secret basement in the church.

R- good bella take your weapons.

He handed me and Carl everything that was in my car. We sprinted to the church and gabriel locked us and screwed me in. I heard the floor boards get placed ontop of the trap door. Then I heard a rug hit the hard wood floor. Carl peaked throat a small hole in the concrete wall.

C- you okay

B- yes just very scared of basements

C- it'll be okay. Sit in the corner under this hole with your guns. Don't make any noises.

D- Carl get your ass over here negan's here

Who's negan and why does he want me so damn bad. I heard loud footsteps multiple loud footsteps above me and I didn't move. My breath was caught in my throat. God I hated this feeling.

?- so mr.church man does god know where that little skank is

G- where who is

I heard gabriel ask

?- whatever old dude we will find her and when we do your ass is gone

I can't believe they were so willing to hide me. I grabbed my gun and listen to footsteps walk all around the building and or upstairs.

N- RICK THE PRICK I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING HER! WHERE IS SHE!

R- we aren't hiding her. Your people have looked everywhere there isn't anywhere to hide? Why would we hide her? We don't like her she came here and scared the kids. She seemed crazy

N- are you sure her name was isabella?

R- yes she sat there and cried and screamed

N- why did you tell me about her

R- cause she had more guns and shit than me and you combined! Plus why are you looking here I told you where she was headed

N- she jumped the roofs and got away from my best men.

R- im telling you she's crazy

I sneezed and everything stopped. It was a quiet sneeze but no one was talking

N- who was that?

D- that was Judith

N- that sounded like an adult sneeze?

D- yeah she has sounded like that since she was a new born

N- mhmm do any of these houses have secret basements?

C- no? She isn't here negan so get your men and get the hell out of here

N- Rick I would control your son or

C- or what you are going to kill one of us?

N- no I'll take everything and leave you here with nothing but empty houses and starving people.

Everything got quiet

N- Rick I will be coming back next week. I need more stuff

I heard multiple footsteps leave. The gates opened and closed cars driving away.  I heard a couple people undoing the screws and locks. The door opened and Carl jumped down there.

C- are you okay?

B- I'm fine are you?

C- yeah I guess are you hungry

B- I have food..do you want to eat with me..

C- sure..

He closed the trapdoor and lit the candles.

B- I'm sorry I sneezed I tried to be quiet about it

C- that's okay darling. Everyone sneezes.

I pulled out cans of food and let Carl choose. He chose spegettios. I laughed and handed him a spoon. We both are a huge can of spegettios. I got to know him. The story about his eye is just crazy to me. I told him about life before this. We finished the can and just got to know eachother.

C- want to go look at the stars?

B- if it's okay with you

He grabbed my hand and ran outside. No one was on the road. It was almost empty. He walked to the gates and climbed up a latter.

C- hey Daryl if it's okay can me and bella lay over there and watch the stars.

D- yeah but if you hear something let me know. Also bella I'm sorry about the first time we met.

B- that's alright. Im glad I can help you guys though

D- yeah me too

He smiled at me and blushed. I looked down and carl dragged us away. We slid down on the cold metal watching the stars. We were trying to make shapes out of the stars.

C- no way that's a tree

B- it's a dinosaur!

C- no its not. That doesn't even look close to a dinosaur

B- yes look. Long tail thick body short arms.

D- she's right Carl its a dinosaur

We all bursted into laughter. I pointed at the shooting star and we all made wishes.

D- do you guys see that

He points to the stars that look like a weed plant

C- what is that shape. It looks like a leaf

B- it looks like pot

D- yeah I see pot

C- I don't know what that is?

B- how? Aren't you like 18

C- no I'm 16 and I was like 10 when this all started

B- ohh okay well its like a medicine to calm you down. Sometimes you can see stuff if you smoke a different kind of pot.

C- how do you smoke it

B- oh God do I wish I could show you but your father would kill me

D- yes definitely bella you should come to my house on Thursday and smoke with me

B- fat bet

C- can I come

B- uh

D- yes but if your dad finds out he'd kill us

We all laughed

B- oh shit I forgot. I have alcohol in my bag!

D- no way what is it

B- I have peppermint vodka and jack daniels

D- dude thats my favorite!

B- I can go grab it and we can all enjoy ourselves

M- hey Daryl I can take over

D- okay come on kids

B- dude I'm like 19!

D- oh whatever come on

We all ran to the church and grabbed the alcohol. We ran to Daryl's house and sat on the living room. I gave carl a sip and he made a face which made me and Daryl piss ourselves laughing. We all passed out drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
214K 33.7K 87
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
260K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
83.2K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !