𝐓𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 ➳ 𝐅...

By MightyMumbler

(𝐎𝚴 𝚮𝐎𝐋𝐃) "I'll do anything for you Lynnie, one day I'll be good enough for you." He said the last par... More

Prologue
Going Out With a Blast
Expelled at Last
Sorting or Complimenting Hat?
The Hogwarts Express
Welcoming Feast
Transfiguration Show-off
Swim Time
Fred Weasley is a dumbass
It was just a prank
Quidditch and Letters
Potters and Parties
Talk with George
The Chamber
Study group
The Great Yellow Eyes
Trying to get Cheery
End of 4th year
Welcoming the Werewolf
The Leaky Cauldron
Lynn the Heartbreaker
Frisky with The Whisky
Goodbye to The Leaky Cauldron
Back to Hogwarts
Student and Teacher
Advice and Antics
The Black Dog
Pads and Pumpkins
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
Pads without Paws
First Match
Morning After
Christmas with the Ilves'
Friends with Fred
Blues of January
Keep on Running
Early Spring
Last Quidditch Game of The Year
Silence
The Man, The Rat and The Werewolf
Howling at The Moon
Torments of The Past
The Highs of Summer
Owls and Dragons
The Burrow Ordinary
Beer-Bowling
Harmless Fun
Up and Out
The World Cup
Returning
Shamomilay
Tattoo Time
Start of Sixth Year
A Little Prank
The Power of Unrestrained Magic
The Goblet of Fire
Fred Weasley is a Handsome Knobhead
Dragons and Sirius
The First Task
The Devilish Redhead
That Dangerous game
Dance Partners
The Yule Ball
Letting Go at The Yule Ball
Aftermath
The Second Task
Back to Pads
The Calm
April Fool's
Before
The Storm
After Everything
Grief
Flares
The Usual Grimmauld Place
The Black Curse
Choices
Coming To Terms
New Responsibilities
Last Night at Grimmauld Place
Start of Seventh Year
First Class with The Pink Puff
Road to Acceptance
Detention with Umbridge
Finding a Solution
Saturday with Snape
Sunday Funday
Beating Umbridge
Hog's Head Inn
Cami, Sirius and Something Sinful
Come and Go Room
Dumbledore's Army
Animagus' and Quidditch
Fears
Deception
Attack On Arthur Weasley
Familiar Faces
Christmas Build-up
A Cheeky Christmas
Potter's Occlumency
Back to Hell
Desperation, Fear and A Little Extra
Cheering up The Twins
Found out
Phase One
Umbitch in the Bog
The Last N.E.W.T
Change of Plans
Pursuit in The Department of Mysteries
Battle by The Veil
Breaking Again
Romania?
Her Reason to Smile
Back Home
Harry's Birthday
The Shop
Much-Needed Dinner
Patience
Giving In
Life After Hogwarts
Back To St Mungo's
Work For The Order
Attacks in an Alley
Winter and Christmas
Taking A Chance
The Fog
More Than A Movie Night
Onwards to March
The Lightning-Struck Tower
Withering Writing
A Little More Than Seven

First day of School

1.4K 51 23
By MightyMumbler

Rantipole
 - A wild reckless sometimes quarrelsome person

✦✦✦✦

Lynnea did not know if muggle speakers were allowed. She was not about to ask, only to find out they weren't and get it taken away. A good day always started with a couple of good songs. The right songs and she would d feel confident and content the whole day.

Nova and her other roommates, Monica and Jules had already gone down to get breakfast which meant Lynnea was alone in the big room. She put the speaker on and started playing 'Everybody Talks' by Neon trees.

She started brushing her teeth while dancing around to the song. Singing along to the lyrics with the brush still in her mouth. She always brushed her teeth right until the song ended. By all the noise she was making Maui that had previously been laying on her bed, stood up and left the dorm. Next up was 'My Band' by D12, which was the perfect length for her to do her makeup.

She slowly sang along while dragging her eyeliner along her lower waterline. She contoured her cheekbones, put mascara on and lastly she curved her lashes. She pulled on her boots and ran out the door. Getting into the common room she spotted Roger.

"Hey Rogie, follow me to breakfast, yeah?" She asked him.

"Yeah sure thing Lynnea" he made his way over to her and together they left the common room. Right as they got out and were alone Roger spoke up again.

"You know, you made quite the impression yesterday. I've heard a lot of people talking about you this morning" he winked at her which only made her roll her eyes at him.

"I don't get why Dumbledore made such a big deal out of introducing me, it was weird. I'd rather be without that kind of attention." Lynnea huffed. She didn't mind people noticing her, she was quite the sight in her own opinion, but at the moment she felt like a new attraction everyone wanted to see. She'd hoped to introduce herself and maybe let her actions speak for what kind of person she was. Dumbledore had had other plans.

"I thought it was pretty funny, you looked very flustered" Roger chuckled.

"I feel like a caged animal in a zoo, I wanted to introduce myself to people" Lynnea sighed. She was kind of dreading going into the great hall, she was scared everyone would look at her again.

"I know Lynn, we've just never gotten a new student so far along. I'm sure it'll wear off soon. Something new will happen and people will forget about the new student." He tried comforting her while nudging her shoulder.

"It better" was all that Lynnea could force out of her mouth.

As they made it to The Great Hall Lynnea sat down next to Nova and Roger. In front of her were Rogers' friends Sander and Owen. Nova gave her a piece of parchment.

"I got your time table off of Flitwick, he's our head of house. He's also the charms professor. What do you have first?" Nova asked her.

"Look like I've got Ancient Runes, then Arithmancy, care of magical creatures and transfiguration at last." Lynnea looked over her schedule. She had been lucky, Friday was the day where she had a free period. It was a perfect time to be up to no good.

"You, me and Nova have all got the same schedule then, that's nice!" Roger exclaimed as he took a huge bite out of his toast.

"Do we only have classes with our house?" Lynnea curiously asked the group.

"No we've got transfiguration and charms with Gryffindor," Sander said while slurping up the rest of his cereal milk.

"Yea and we've got Care of Magical Creatures with Hufflepuff, they're all way too got at it" Nova answered.

"We've been unlucky this year as well, potions with Slytherin. Snape, the Potions teacher always favours the Slytherin students. Always gives them extra points" Owen angrily said while glaring past Lynnea towards the Slytherin table.

"I don't really get the house hate, it's-" Lynnea was caught off my Rogers hand over her mouth.

"Excuse her she doesn't know what she's talking about" he loudly said to the people sitting around them, they were all glaring at her.

"Most of it stems from Quidditch and the house cup of course. It's just supposed to be some friendly rivalry to urge people to do well in class. Everyone takes it very seriously though" Nova softly explained to her as she scooped up the rest of her porridge.

"Does each house have a quidditch team?" Lynnea was getting excited now, she hadn't played quidditch for weeks now and she was aching to get back on her broom.

"Yea I'm a chaser on our team, do you play?" Roger asked her.

"Pffft do I play? He asks, I don't just play. I win quidditch, I live quidditch. When are tryouts?" Lynnea confidently said.

"Well well well, they're next Friday I expect. I'll ask the captain, it's me by the way" Roger found Lynnea's confidence quite amusing.

"But be warned Ilves, we have the whole team from last year still here, so you'll have to do better than them" he teased her.

"You better watch yourself, Davies, I'll be the one to kick you off the team!" Lynnea fought back, she knew of her quidditch abilities.

After ancient runes Lynnea was already tired again, she wanted nothing more than to sleep. She had translated all the runes within 20 minutes and had spent the rest of class practising her non-verbal banishing and summoning charms. It was the only one she could do in such a quiet class. No one except Roger who was sitting next to her had noticed. He had not said anything to her about it though.

Getting to Arithmancy was exciting to Lynnea, she would finally be able to speak to Septima again. She had not seen the professor since she was 10 years old. 

She got to class early and excitedly ran up to the teacher. They talked for a while about how her mother was and what Septima had been up to before the rest of the students started filtering into class.

"Now when in class please refer to me as Professor Vector, I'm sure you'll do great in my class," Septima said

"Of course, Professor" Lynnea said with a glint in her eye, making Septima chuckle at the girl.

She was trying to pay attention in class for Septima's sake but everything she said was something that Lynnea had already read and gone over with her brother. In reality, she spent her time the same way as in Ancient Runes. The only difference being this time she did spend a good amount of time just whispering back and forth with Nova.

She spent a good deal musing over what transfiguration would be like at Hogwarts. At Beauxbatons it had been her favourite subject. Since this was where her interest was, it was also her strongest subject, making her transfigurations last what felt like forever and seeming as if size did not matter.

Walking into the transfiguration classroom arm in arm with Roger and Nova she spotted two redheads sitting at the back of the class. Next to one of them was another boy with curly black hair. They were sitting in the innermost spots so there was a free spot left next to one of the redheads. Lynnea looked a bit at Nova that just gave her a wink and a nod.

"I'll catch up with you guys after class, yeah?" She said as she moved towards the three Gryffindors.

Nova and Roger took their seats at the front of the class along with Sander and Owen. Lynnea looked a bit at Nova when she deliberately put herself next to Sander. She blushed after noticing Lynnea's gaze.

The three boys next to her didn't make a sound as she sat down next to them. The professor had not entered yet and the silence was awfully awkward to her.

"Sooo will you guys just keep staring at me or are you going to ask some of those questions floating around those pretty heads of yours" only when she was done speaking did she look towards the boys with a big smile on her face. The one closest to her met her gaze while the two others quickly looked away.

"I'm Fred Weasley," he said as he reached his hand towards her. She took his hand and shook it while he continued.

"This is my dear brother George and our friend Lee Jordan." She gave the two others a small wave and a beaming smile, making both of them blush.

"I guess you already know my name from Dumbledore's great introduction" she sarcastically said. The boys just kept smiling at her until George spoke.

"We were just talking about you actually, Dumbledore called you a great troublemaker, but yet you've been here 2 days without anything. We were discussing if you were as great as he made you sound" the boys all started laughing at her, which annoyed her a little until she had a great idea. 

Under the cover of the table, she lifted her wand. Pointing it at George's chair under the table she quickly fired off a spell. She then confidently responded.

"Well Weasley, the point is to not get caught, so far I've been more than successful if I do say so myself." And at that moment the two back legs of George's chair broke. He frantically tried grabbing the air as he fell back while yelping for Lee or Fred to help him.

Lynnea immediately broke into a fit of laughter as the two other boys helped up their friend. They all looked at her impressed and were about to say something when Professor McGonagall entered asking for everyone to be quiet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
56.8K 1.6K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
2M 38.2K 90
"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the small drops of water rolled down his cheek...