Daddy

By PlzGoAweyHey

Being best friends with a international superstar happens to be the most difficult thing. Puberty. Facial ha... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteenth
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
WHAT
so its been a while

five

381 15 3
By PlzGoAweyHey

(OKAY IGGY AZELEA IS BAE SO LISTEN TO BEG FOR IT.)

"CHRYSTAL." I heard Zayn yell and I groaned.

"You know I have a hangover. I'm right here. Now what?" I took a sip of my water, glaring at him.

"We're going clubbing. I know you're hungover but you're fun." He smirked and I saw Liam's fist ball up and I looked at him.

"What time?" I took another swig of my drink as Immortals started to play.

"Six cause the good music starts at that time. Currently 4:35." He said and I agreed.

"Fine. I'm bringing some friends. Their names are Jesse and Arianna by the way." I said and smirked. "Be in my room. Byeee."

I ran upstairs and called the two girls. "Who wants to go clubbing tonight?" I asked, ignoring the throbbing ache in my head.

"ME OH MY GOD WHO ARE WE GOING TO KILL TONIGHT." Jesse yelled and I laughed.

"Well I have One Direction at my house and many others. Meet me at my house in five?" I put my phone on speaker and I heard Arianna scream.

"BE THERE IN TWO." Then they both hung up. I just laughed and locked the phone.

They were right when they said two minutes. I rushed downstairs before Harry opened the door.

"I SWEAR TO GOD CHRYSTAL OPEN THIS DOOR." Jesse yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"What if I don't?" I pressed.

"I swear I will beat yo ass if you don't." Arianna said and I laughed and opened the door. I was tackled by them.

"I MISSED YOUUU." Jesse yelled and I winced. "Oh. Sorry." She smiled sheepishly.

"We have to get ready so, bye!" I dragged the girls upstairs and closed the door. "Let's get to work."

"Just like old times?" Arianna said and I nodded.

"Just like it."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I twirled in the spiny chair before stopping. Jesse winced as Arianna placed one more bobby-pin into her hair.

"Hurrryyyy uppp." Liam groaned and I rolled my eyes. Arianna finished my hair ten minutes ago and I just put on my dress. Yes Liam is going to kill me cause it was knee length and strapless. Oh and flowy.

"We're done now. Calm yo man boobs." I said and opened the door, zipping up my boots. He stared at me with wide eyes. "Close your mouth. You're gonna catch flies." I walked downstairs with the girls. My hair was french braided when it was wet so it would be really curly when I took it down.

"Ari do you have my brush?" I asked as she handed it to me. I took down the braid and shook my head. I brushed it out and looked at the time. 5:57. Perfect timing.

"Are we ready?" Jesse asked as she walked downstairs.

"I- um- yeah. Let's go." Harry stuttered and I laughed.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Hearing the pounding music made me smile. Currently, R U Crazy is playing, making Arianna squeal.

"Let's do this." I mumbled as we walked to the dance floor. Jesse laughed as we sang along terribly.

Soon, Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy came on and I squealed. And yes I was completely wasted.

Not even two seconds later, I was dragged to the co-ed bathrooms by Liam. He locked the door and pinned me against the door.

"You're killing me in this dress." He mumbled and I giggled. "And you're wasted."

"Damn right I am. " I giggled again as his lips press against my neck. Oh.

I closed my eyes as his teeth lightly grazing my skin. I gasped and he smirked. "There we go." He mummers against my skin as my hand tangled in his hair.

"I don't know whether to take you here or later." He mumbled. Someone banged on the door, making me jump ten feet into the air.

"Chrystal. We're leaving now." Arianna said and I pushed Liam playfully. He just smiled sheepishly before I walked out and slung an arm around Jesse.

"I'm so sleepy." I said and Jesse laughed.

(OMF.

I PUBLISHED THREE AND TWENTY MINUTES LATER I GET 23 READS.

I have Uma Thurman on repeat whoops.

Xxx-Skylar)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 23 11
Sasha has always had a crush on her best friend Kodi, but how could he like her they've been best friends since 7th grade. Then they are assigned as...
397K 9.4K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
427 51 34
How can one person cure the biggest mental challenge you've ever had to face? Especially someone so vastly different from you? And what are the odds...