Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thund...

By Creativity77

In this fifth book of the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans, The Dark Twister, The Dark Hurricane, and thei... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
My Apology+Book V Part II Contest+One Year Anniversary

Chapter 11

286 20 7
By Creativity77

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Eleven: We're Free!
The Wicked Tsunami POV

"Creek!" Our old front door went as I heard the front door swing wide open.

The Wicked Cyclone, The Howling Windstorm, The Howling Dust Devil, and I immediately stood up in our huge, electric, ghost-proof cage.

"Twister, Hurricane!?!?" Dust shouted, "Is that you!?!?"

"Who else would it be, Dad?" We heard The Dark Twister question in response, "Of course its us!"

"And we've brought some friends!" We heard The Dark Hurricane added.

"Really? Did you manage to find any humans who would be willing to free us?" Cyclone asked.

"Yep!"

About a second or two later, Twister and Hurricane crawled through the hole that Carly Shay, Max, Phoebe, and Nora Thunderman had created in our now-broken, titanium, automatic, human-detecting doors. After them, about thirteen pre-teenagers, teenagers, and young adults, crawled through the hole and into my and Cyclone's evil lair, which was filled with numerous evil gadgets. I am assuming that that they are the humans who are willing enough to free Dust, Windstorm, Cyclone, and I that Hurricane Twister found. For some odd reason, one of them looked a lot like Carly Shay, one of them looked like Freddie Benson, one of them looked like Gibby Gibson, one of them looked like Sam Puckett, one of them looked like Max Thunderman, one of them looked like Taylor Hathaway, one of them looked like Diceneo Corleone, and one of them looked like Francesca Hathaway. Why would they want to help us? Did Twister and Hurricane force them into it? Are they just really some other people who are not them and who just coincidentally look a lot like them? After the thirteen preteens, teens, and young adults, all of the ten members of GSVL, The Evil Triumph, The Evil Force, The Erupting Waterspout, The Erupting Volcano, The Terrifying Monster, The Terrifying Demon, The Blazing Fire, The Blazing Heat, The Hazardous Strike, and The Hazardous Weapon, crawled through the hole and into our evil lair. I am guessing that they had agreed to helping Twister and Hurricane teleport into Human World so they could start looking for humans who would be willing to free us.

"Dust, Windstorm, Tsunami, Cyclone!" The Evil Triumph cried, "Long time no see!"

"Yeah, we haven't seen you guys in over ten years!" The Evil Force added.

"I know!" Dust agreed, "It's so nice too see you all again!"

"Alright, we're in your parents' evil lair," a young woman with brown hair and brown eyes who looked as if she was in her early twenties stated, "Now what?"

The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane started to look around my and The Wicked Cyclone's evil lair, as if they were looking for something. That's when Twister's eyes laid upon my metal pen, which was lying on top of my huge desk. He then ran over to my desk, ran back over to the young woman, and handed it to her.

"See that electric force around that cage?" He asked her.

"Yeah, why?" She replied.

"Stick it in the electric field. It will cause a short in the cage, which will create a hole that will be large enough for them to escape out of."

"Will I get electrocuted?"

"Hey, did we free you guys from your cells or not?" The Erupting Waterspout questioned.

Cells? Since whenever did Max, Taylor, Dice, Frankie, Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Gibby go to jail? I heard that Sam has gone to juvie a few times, but isn't she out of it?

"Y-yeah, you did," the young lady finally answered.

"So, are you going to help us or not?" Hurricane questioned.

"Of course we're going to free you! You freed me from maximum security! I hated that place!"

"Then, get over there and stick that pen inside that force field!"

The young lady gulped and nodded. She slowly walked over towards the cage that Cyclone, Windstorm, Dust, and I were trapped inside of.

"Wait a minute, before you free us, Max, Carly, Sam, Taylor, Dice, Gibby, Frankie, Freddie, why would you guys ever want to free us and since when were you guys in prison?" I interrupted.

The kids who looked a lot like Max, Carly, Sam, Taylor, Dice, Gibby, Frankie, and Freddie began to laugh hysterically.

"Oh, we're not the iCarly gang or their lame friends!" The boy who looked a lot like Max laughed, "We jus' vandals who look lot like 'em!"

"Ya see, we tried to get 'em in trouble since we look lot like 'em and we thought that we coul' get away with it," the girl who looked a lot like Carly explained, "But we didn't. They cau' us, called the cops on us, and got us 'rrested."

By the way that these kids were talking, I could tell that they were telling the truth and that they were indeed not Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Dice, Frankie, Taylor, or Max.

"That makes a lot more sense," Windstorm stated, "So, I'm guessing that you guys really hate them."

"Yep!" The girl who looked a looked alot like Frankie replied, "We hate their guts fo' what they did to us!"

"Really!?!?" A young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes who looked as if she was in her early twenties asked, shocked, "We hate them too!"

"And so do we!" Cyclone chimed in, "We hate them and their stupid friends! They are our sworn enemies!"

"Alright, we get it!" Dust roared, getting annoyed, "We have common enemies! Now, can you guys please free us from this dumb cage!?!?"

"Right!" The young woman with brown hair exclaimed as she stuck the pen that Twister had given her in the electric force field that was surrounding our cage.

All of the sudden, blue sparks of electricity ran through the pen, reaching the young woman's hand. The electricity quickly traveled throughout her arm and eventually, her whole entire body. Her hair stood up as if she had just gotten out of bed after a rough night of sleep. The metal in the pen had caused the force field to short out, which created a hole in it that was just large enough for someone to crawl through it. Now wanting to miss our opportunity, Dust, Cyclone, Windstorm, and I quickly crawled through the hole one by one. Just as the last one of us had made it out, the woman dropped the pen. She could no longer handle the strength of the electricity. The blue sparks stopped traveling throughout her body and the hole in the force field closed up.

"Owww!" The lady cried, "That hurt!"

"Stop being a baby, Nora!" The other young woman scolded her, "These people freed us from maximum security! The least that we could do is return the favor for their friends!"

The lady, whom I am assuming is Nora, put her hands on her hips. "And what did I just do? Did you not see me stick that pen in there, Linda!?!?! Did you just not see their parents crawl out of the cage!?!?!"

"Yes, I did!" The other young woman, whom I am assuming is Linda, shouted, "I was just telling you to toughen up a bit! You didn't have to be so harsh about it!"

"Oh, so you're telling me to toughen up when you can't even stand me raising my voice at you? No, you need to toughen up, Linda Marty!"

"I DEMAND YOU TWO TO STOP!!!" The Evil Force yelled, silencing Nora and Linda.

Both of them gulped and nodded their heads.

"Good to have you back, Mom and Dad!" Twister and Hurricane told Cyclone, Dust, Windstorm, and I.

"Thanks," Cyclone thanked them, "Feels pretty nice to be back."

"And to be out of that cage!" I chimed in.

"So anyways, did you guys hear that we fixed our Power Sucker 2,000 and used it to get our powers back?" Twister asked.

"No, we didn't, but that is some great news!" Dust said in reply.

"I know, right!?!?" Hurricane agreed, "I missed my hurricane powers and I know that Twister missed his tornado powers!"

"So, what shall we do next?" I asked.

"I want you, Cyclone, Mom, Dad, Triumph, Force, Volcano, Waterspout, Monster, Demon, Fire, Heat, Weapon, and Strike to teleport to Carly Shay, Phoebe Thunderman, and Max Thunderman and posses them and some of their friends," Twister instructed, looking me dead in the eye, "Then, I want you to do some really illegal stuff while you are in their bodies to get them arrested."

Cyclone, Windstorm, Dust, Triumph, Force, Volcano, Waterspout, Monster, Demon, Fire, Heat, Weapon, Strike, and I all nodded.

Just as we were about to teleport ourselves to Ghost World Central, the girl who looks a lot like Frankie asked, "Hey, wha' 'bout us? We wanna get involved!"

"Yeah!" The rest of the preteens, teenagers, and young adults agreed.

"Well, Waterspout and I have an abandoned house in Louisiana," Volcano began, "We could take you guys there and you could pretend that it's yours. Then, we could then posses Phoebe, Carly, Max, and their friends, destroy the house, and when they have to go to court, you can fight for our side. We'll make sure to sabotage it so we can win and they can go to jail."

"Hey, that's a great idea, Volcano!" Twister complimented him.

"Yeah, let's go with your plan!" Hurricane added.

"Yeah!" We all agreed.

"Ok, so are you guys ready?" Heat asked the preteens, teenagers, and young adults.

They all looked at each other, then back at us. They all nodded their heads in agreement. With that being said, Cyclone, Windstorm, Dust, Triumph, Force, Volcano, Waterspout, Monster, Demon, Fire, Heat, Weapon, Strike, and I snapped our fingers, teleporting them to Ghost World Central. We snapped them again, this time teleporting ourselves to Ghost World. As soon as we arrived in front of the huge, white water fountain that serves as a portal to Human World, we used our ghost powers to make them go through it one by one. After that, we used our ghost powers to make ourselves go through the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 49 16
What do a mortal, a Mad scientist who invents steam punk gadgets from the future, a witch, and a mysterious girl all have in common? Why they all cal...
1.7K 69 4
Summary: It's been over five years since Voldemort's defeat when Harry Potter gets pushed through a portal and falls into the Great Hall of Hogwarts...
520 69 12
What does a kid from Britain who lives in Kenya, a girl who hates history, and a mysterious temple in Greece have in common? Nothing much, except the...
15.9K 2.2K 35
There are a few things you need to know about Wonderland. First off, completely misnamed. It should be Terrorland. People don't just accidentally tum...