A kiss Isn't Just a Kiss

By X0X0CHEYY

JJ has always has feelings for Emily but could never admit it to herself or Emily. After a long case JJ gets... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

8.

2.5K 43 50
By X0X0CHEYY

      Y'all Emily and JJ are gonna do it if you don't want to imagine that in your head then when you get to the smut (I'll put a TW) skip to the end (I'll put a end of TW) 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
P.S it is going to be cringey ✌︎︎

Emily's POV

JJ opened the door after I knocked. "Hi come in," JJ said. "Hey," I said walking through the door. After I walked in I sat my purse down and took of my coat. In my head I was going over what I wanted to say to her. It felt like my brain was going to explode with all the different things I could say, different things she could say back. The different things that could happen.

"Is that Grey's Anatomy?" I asked gesturing to the tv. "Yeah, do you watch it?" the blonde asked. "Yeah I was going to watch the new episode today." I said. "We can watch it. I think it started a couple of minutes ago. I'll rewind it." JJ said. I smiled and said "I'll make some popcorn." I wanted to talk about my feelings, but I was willing to wait.

After I made the popcorn I went back out to the couch and sat next to JJ. "Isn't it crazy how that pandemic thing could actually happen," I said. She nodded her head. I noticed that she was moving closer to me.

"Emily," she said as she paused the show.

I looked over to her, "Yes." She was looking at me differently. "I can't hold in in any more. I like girls! And I like you." JJ said ending in a compassionate tone. Before I could think about what I was doing I had my lips on hers. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Out of all the ways for this night to go kissing JJ was the one I least expected. I didn't even know she liked girls. That didn't matter because I was kissing her.

I switch positions, so that I'm on top. We were still on the couch and it was a relatively small couch. I broke the kiss. JJ looked at me with her ocean blue eyes. She looked a little sad, that the kiss was stopped. I was straddling her, so I lift up my left leg and bring my right one down to the ground. I walked behind the couch. "Are you coming?" I asked in a seductive voice. I walked out to her bedroom.

(This is my TW: Sex)

I took of my shirt, while I waited for JJ. It looks like she had the same idea because when she walked through the door with only a red lacy bra on. She still had pants on though. When she walked through the door, I grabbed her face and kissed her. As the kissed deepened JJ walked backwards to her bed.

Once she hit it the bed she fell back on it. I straddled her once again. I moved my kisses to her pulsation point. She moaned quietly. I moved my kisses down and kissed her thighs. I looked up at her and bit my lip. I slipped 2 fingers in. I started out slow until JJ moaned and said "Faster." I'm response I added a finger and went faster. "Emily I'm gonna c-cum!" I didn't stop what I was doing. I said "Then do it, but I want you to scream my name. Got it?" I said. She nodded. I curled my fingers, going faster. JJ arched her back and her legs began to shake. She did as I said, she screamed my name.

(End of cringey TW)

          I went back to kissing JJ. The kiss was aggressive, but it wasn't soft it was perfect. I didn't want to ruin the perfect kiss, but I had to take a breath. I pulled away and JJ said "We should probably talk now." I nodded and rolled off her. I went to look for my shirt. I threw it somewhere in the room. I found it by the door. I walked out to her kitchen and poured 2 glasses of water. I sat on the counter and waited for JJ to come out. She came out in a oversized shirt, and I thought she looked really cute. She jumped up next to me.

It was a little awkward, so I said "Jayje, I like you." I stared into her ocean blue eyes. "I like you to," she said smiling. "So we're dating now?" I ask. It was a stupid question, but she wasn't really clear. "Yes, but I don't think she should tell the team. So we can have to to figure out our relationship without people prying," she said. "That's where the problem is. Penelope kinda already knows." JJ looked kinda confused, I noticed and elaborated. "We went to the mall before this and long story short she hacked into my phone and sent you the text." She smiled lightly and said "Sounds like Garcia." I nodded my head in agreement. "Well Spencer kind of knows, but I never told him that you were coming here." I looked over at the clock it was almost 12am. I looked back over at her and said "Up for some midnight pizza?" "Well that's my favorite kind of pizza."

I grab a plate and start to put the pizza in the microwave, before I was interrupted by JJ saying "what are you doing?" She asked. "Putting the pizza in the microwave," I say looking confused. "Gross, use the stove." Keeping my confused face I ask "Why?" She rolled her eyes, "because the microwave will make it gross." "Fine, But it will take longer."

JJ walked over to the couch and turned on the tv "We can finish the new episode," she suggested. "Ok, but I need a blanket." I went to her closet to grab a blanket, I found the warmest blanket I could. I walked out to where JJ was sitting. I sat as close to her as I could. Though I'm not a big fan of human contact, snuggling with JJ just felt right.

"Uh, I hate the adds. We honestly should wait the extra day for the show." JJ said. "Yay, the pizza is done." JJ got up to get our pizza. "Can I tell you something?" I asked JJ as she walked back over to me. "Shoot away." She sat next to me I whispered seductively in her ear "You look hot in that hoodie." She looked down, but I saw her blush. I went to the kitchen to find JJ's stash of wine. I found it and poured me and JJ a glass.

"Can I tell Garcia, because she won't stop pestering me until I spill." I said making us both laugh a little. "Sure, but don't go into detail," she said winking. We both started laughing. "I'll try my best." We finished eating and watch the show.

"Jayje, it's late we should go to bed," I said. She had her legs wrapped around my waist "No, I want to stay here." She pulled me closer and kissed me. I didn't pull away until about 2 minutes later. "I'm going to bed, JJ it's 3:30." I got up and walked to her bedroom. After a couple of seconds she walked in "You can sleep, but I need a shower," she smirked. "See, I would join you, but I might pass out."

JJ's POV

I walked into my bathroom. I wished Emily was joining me, but I need to think. I turned on my shower and got in. "I'm glad Emily likes me back. I have the hottest girl as my girlfriend. Wait, girlfriend? We never agreed on labels. We should probably talk about that. Maybe I should tell Spencer. She has Garcia to talk to, so I should talk about it with him. The thing is Spencer doesn't understand stand certain things, like a hint. He seemed to notice that I liked Emily, but that was profiling and he was always good at that. I thought the idea of Penelope hacking into Emily's phone hilarious. It is unbelievable the powers that woman has." I thought as I finished my shower.

I wrap my towel around me and go out to my dresser and grab pajamas. I walk back to the bathroom. I put on the necklace my sister gave me, then I put my bra and underwear on. Finally I put my pjs on and brushed my teeth. I walked out to my bedroom and saw Emily sleeping. She looked adorable, she had her hands under her head. She looked so calm. I crawled into the bed, next to Emily. She turned over and wrapped her arms around me "Goodnight." I moved closer to her to snuggle in "Night."

(TW minor talk of suicide)

I felt so safe in her arms. Like any danger in the world was gone. I never wanted to move. I've never felt so safe. "I've been with a girl before, but I didn't last long. My parents ruined my relationship. They said 'You can't like the same gender it's revolving. A sin!' My parents and my relationship wasn't been so good since Roslyn passed. I think they blame me a 11 year old kid for my sisters suicide. I found her in the bathtub. After I found her, I needed years of therapy. I like to believe that she is the reason I joined the BAU. Roslyn was the first person I told about my attraction to girls. She was so excepting and she said 'I will love you no matter what' that's when she gave me her necklace."

N/A: Hey so the smut isn't that explicit bc it's weird writing it. I might get better at writing it, but probably not. Word count 1700! I decided to talk about JJ's past and Roslyn this chapter to make it longer. I came up with this really cool idea for chapter 9 or 10. Funny story I forgot how to spell 'straddle' it literally took me 15 minutes to figure it out. Anyways HAVE A GOOD DAY, NIGHT, OR MORNING! You are loved 🥰💕❤️💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 210 6
"He loved her so much that it almost took his breath away." | book 2 | seasons 4-5 | | tw: blood, murder, all the yucky stuff in the show [and smut...
5.1K 142 14
* 1st Person POV * Arizona has been working at the BAU for some time now, two years. She had always kept the job strictly impersonal & professional...
19.3K 364 14
⤷ « The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. » Emily and JJ have been working together at the BAU for years. But what if, one day, Emily c...
12.8K 129 24
Emily Prntiss came back from Prais. One day Emily Kissed me like nobody else has. And Will and I got divorce because I found him sleeping with someon...