Emma Potter

Por Pocketful_of_words

---- "Potter, Emma!" Whispers filled the Great Hall "Potter did she say?" "THE Harry and Emma Potter?" -- Emm... Más

1: we're not normal
2:Letters from nobody
3:Hogwarts school of whichcraft and wizardary
4: Diagon Alley
5: September the 1st
6: The Hat that Talks
7: Boy on the astronomy tower
8: A new Life
9: My stupid brother....
10: Twin-tuition
11:A first argument
12: A new friendship
13:The voice in my head
14: An Eventful Christmas
15: Our deepest desire
16: Nicholas Flamel
17: He never had it
18: Forbidden Forest
19:The gaurdians
20: Lord Voldermort
21: End of Year 1
22: The worst birthday in history of Birthdays
23: Dobby
24: Ron to the Rescue
25: Ron to the rescue (part 2)
26: The Burrow
27: Floo Powder
28: Diagon Alley Once Again
29: Home
30: Defense Against The Dark Arts
31: The Sorting Hat's mistake
32: History Matters
33: The Writing on the wall
34: The Polyjuice Potion
35: An idiotic teacher
36: Dobby "saves" us again
37: Freak
38: I don't Belong
39: Not A Gryffindor Anymore
40: The Slytherin Potter
41: Christmas
42: Tom Marvello Riddle
43: Heir of Slytherin
44: Reflection
45: The Basilisk
46: Chamber of Secrets
47: United Duo Once Again
48: Dobby is Free
49: End of year 2
50: Teenagers
51: Hogwash Hogwarts
52: Aunt Marge
53: Dursleys Ditched
54: The knight bus
55: Reunited
56: Reunited [Pt.2]
57: Professor R.J. Lupin and the Dementor
58: Hogwarts once again
59: Divination
60: Our deepest fear
61: The break in
62: The break in [Pt.2]
63: Blood is thicker than water
64: Anti-Dementor
65: I solemnly swear I am up to no good
66: Sweets and Secrets
67: Suspicious Surprises
68: Suspicious Surprises [Pt. 2]
69: Gift by a prisioner
70: Small Changes
71: The Flute
72: The SECOND Break-in
73: Hogsmead again
74: A narrow escape...again
75: The quidditch Final
76: The prediction
77: Scabbers found
78: Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs
79: Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs [Pt.2]
80: The dementors kiss
81: Time Travel
82: Sirius Saved
83: End of Year 3
84: The dream
84: Lord Voldermort
86: Escape
87; Welcoming the Weasly's
88: Back to the Burrow
89 The Quidditch World Cup
90: The Quidditch World Cup [Pt.2]
91: The Dark Mark
92: All Abroad
93: The Triwizard Tournament
94:Mad Mad-Eye
95: The Unforgivable Curses
96: SPEW
97: Goblet of Fire
98: Champion Number 4
99: Hagrid's Help
100: Moody's Advice
101: Dates and Dragons
102: A Delighted Dobby
103: Dance Lessons
104: Brain vs Heart
105: Beautiful Bastard
106: The Yule Ball
107: Yule Ball [Pt.2]
108: Hagrid's Obvious Secret
109: Part of the Second Task
110: Potter vs Skeeter
111: Cursed Crouch?
112: Cursed Crouch [Pt.2]
113: Pensieve
114: Skeeter Screwed
116: Lord Voldermort returns
117: Voldermort proves his worth
118: Hold On. . .
118: The Truth
120: PRIORI INCANTATEM
121: A fork in the path
122: End of Year 4

115: Champion Number 5

228 2 2
Por Pocketful_of_words

The towering hedges cast black shadows across the path, and,whether because they were so tall and thick or because they had been enchanted, the sound of the surrounding crowd was silenced the moment I entered the maze.I pulled out my wand, muttered,"Lumos."

I reached a fork. Taking a right I went ahead.  I sped up. My chosen path seemed completely deserted. I turned right, and hurried on, holding my wand high over my head, trying to see as far ahead as possible. Still,there was nothing in sight. 

I kept looking behind him. The old feeling that I was being watched was upon me. The maze was growing darker with every passing minute as the sky overhead deepened to navy. I reached a second fork."Point Me," I whispered to my wand, holding it flat in my palm.The wand spun around once and pointed toward his right, into solid hedge.

 That way was north, and I knew that I needed to go northwest for the center of the maze. The best I could do was to take the left fork and go right again as soon as possible.The path ahead was empty too, and when I reached a right turn and took it, I again found my way unblocked.

 Then, as I turned a corner, I saw . . . a dementor gliding toward me. Twelve feet tall, its face hidden by its hood, its rotting, scabbed hands outstretched, it advanced, sensing its way blindly toward me. I could hear its rattling breath; I felt clammy coldness stealing over me, but knew what I had to do. . . .

 I summoned the happiest thought I could, concentrated  with all my might on the thought of getting out of the maze with Harry, raised my wand, and cried,"Expecto Patronum!"A silver wolf erupted from the end of my wand and galloped toward the dementor, which fell back and tripped over the hem of its robes. . . . I had never seen a dementor stumble.

 "Hang on!" I shouted, advancing in the wake of my silver Patronus. "You're a boggart! Riddikulus!"There was a loud crack, and the shape-shifter exploded in a wisp of smoke. The silver wolf faded from sight. I wished it could have stayed, I could have used some company . . . but I moved on, quickly and quietly as possible, listening hard, my wand held high once more. 

Left . . . right . . . left again . . . Twice I found myself facing dead ends. I did the Four-Point Spell again and found that I was going too far east. I turned back, took a right turn, and sawan odd golden mist floating ahead of me. 

I approached it cautiously, pointing the wand's beam at it.This looked like some kind of enchantment. I wondered whether I might be able to blast it out of the way. 

"Reducto!" I said.The spell shot straight through the mist, leaving it intact. I supposed I should have known better; the Reductor Curse was for solid objects. What would happen if I walked through the mist?Was it worth chancing it, or should I double back?

I doubled back. Took another path and moved forward. I stopped dead. Hagrid's Skewerts. One of them at least, was standing in front of me. Shelly, Scaly all at once. I raised my wand then fell to the ground with a cry. My wand rolled a little away from me. I didn't care, my scar was burning. 

No, no, no. Not now.

I can't. . .I can't see. . . the skewert seemed to be advancing. . . a voice in my head. . .It is done. . .Harry Potter will not return. The triwizard cup is set. . .the portkey is ready

I shuddered the Cup was a portkey.  I needed to warn Harry but. . .the skewert was too close I was going to die. Then I thought of my brother lying dead, not being alive. 

I wasn't giving up. 

I reached for my wand. Harry didn't like stunning spells, but they had become my speciality. Taking careful aim on the Skewert's fleshy underside I said "stupefy". It was blasted back, and landed a few feet away from me. 

I gave a shuddering breath. I struggled to my feet, and stumbled on. 

I moved on, continuing to use the Four-Point Spell,I sped up.Every so often I hit more dead ends, but the increasing darkness made me feel sure I was getting near the heart of the maze. 

Then, as I strode down a long, straight path, I saw movementonce again, and me beam of wandlight hit an extraordinary creature, one which I had only seen in picture form, in me MonsterBook of Monsters.

 It was a sphinx. It had the body of an over-large lion: great clawedpaws and a long yellowish tail ending in a brown tuft. Its head, however, was that of a woman. She turned her long, almond-shaped eyesupon me as I approached. I raised my wand, hesitating. Shewas not crouching as if to spring, but pacing from side to side of thepath, blocking my progress. Then she spoke, in a deep, hoarse voice. 

"You are very near your goal. The quickest way is past me."

 "So . . . so will you move, please?"I said, knowing what theanswer was going to be. 

"No," she said, continuing to pace. "Not unless you can answermy riddle. Answer on your first guess — I let you pass. Answerwrongly — I attack. Remain silent — I will let you walk away fromme unscathed." 

I was good at puzzels and riddles. 

 "Okay," I said. "Can I hear the riddle?"

 The sphinx sat down upon her hind legs, in the very middle ofthe path, and recited:

"First think of the person who lives in disguise, 

Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies. 

Next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend, 

The middle of middle and end of the end? 

And finally give me the sound often heard

 During the search for a hard-to-find word. 

Now string them together, and answer me this, 

Which creature would you be unwilling to kiss?" 

 "Could I have it again . . . more slowly?" I asked tentatively. 

She blinked at me, smiled, and repeated the poem. 

"All the clues add up to a creature I wouldn't want to kiss?" I asked. 

She merely smiled her mysterious smile.I took that for a"yes."

 I cast my mind around. There were plenty of animals I wouldn't want to kiss; my immediate thought was a Blast-EndedSkrewt, but something told me that wasn't the answer. I had to go step by step. 

"A person in disguise," I muttered, staring at her, "wholies . . . er . . . that'd be a — an imposter. No, that's not my guess!A — a spy? I'll come back to that . . . could you give me the nextclue again, please?"

 She repeated the next lines of the poem

." 'The last thing to mend,' " I repeated. "Er . . . no idea . . .'middle of middle' . . . could I have the last bit again?" 

She gave me the last four lines. 

" 'The sound often heard during the search for a hard-to-findword,' "I said. "Er . . . that'd be . . . er . . . hang on — 'er'! Er'sa sound!"

 The sphinx smiled at me.

 "Spy . . . er . . . spy . . . er . . ."I said , pacing up and down."A creature I wouldn't want to kiss . . . a spider!" 

The sphinx smiled more broadly. She got up, stretched her frontlegs, and then moved aside for me to pass.

 "Thanks!" I said as I dashed forward. I had to be close now, I had to be. . . . My wand was telling me I was bang on course; as long as I didn't meet anything toohorrible, I might have a chance. . . . 

I broke into a run. I had a choice of paths up ahead."Point Me!" I whispered again to my wand, and it spun around and pointed me to the right-hand one. I dashed up this one andsaw light ahead.The Triwizard Cup was gleaming on a plinth a hundred yardsaway.

But Harry and Cedric were already there. 

I crept closer, no one noticed me. Diggory was talking. My Curiosity got the better of me

"You take it. You should win. That's twice you've saved my neckin here."

 "That's not how it's supposed to work," Harry said.  "The onewho reaches the cup first gets the points. That's you. I'm tellingyou, I'm not going to win any races on this leg."

 Cedric took a few paces nearer to a Stunned spider, away fromthe cup, shaking his head."No," he said. 

"Stop being noble," said Harry irritably. "Just take it, then wecan get out of here." 

Cedric watched Harry steadying himself, holding tight to thehedge."You told me about the dragons," Cedric said. "I would've gonedown in the first task if you hadn't told me what was coming." 

"I had help on that too," Harry snapped, trying to mop up hisbloody leg with his robes. "You helped me with the egg — we'resquare." 

"I had help on the egg in the first place," said Cedric.

 "We're still square," said Harry, testing his leg gingerly; it shookviolently as he put weight on it; he looked like he had sprained his ankle. 

Oh god, these morals. 

"You should've got more points on the second task," said Cedricmulishly. "You stayed behind to get all the hostages. I should'vedone that." 

"I was the only one who was thick enough to take that song seriously!" said Harry bitterly. "Just take the cup!"  

No," said Cedric. 

I stepped over the spider's tangled legs to join  Harry, who didn't notice me. Cedric was serious. He was walking away from thesort of glory Hufflepuff House hadn't had in centuries. 

"Go on," Cedric said. He looked as though this was costing himevery ounce of resolution he had, but his face was set, his arms werefolded, he seemed decided.Harry looked from Cedric to the cup.

 "Both of us," Harry said. 

"What?" 

"We'll take it at the same time. It's still a Hogwarts victory. We'lltie for it." 

Cedric stared at Harry. He unfolded his arms."You — you sure?"

 "Yeah," said Harry. "Yeah . . . we've helped each other out,haven't we? We both got here. Let's just take it together." 

For a moment, Cedric looked as though he couldn't believe hisears; then his face split in a grin. 

"You're on," he said. "Come here."He grabbed Harry's arm below the shoulder and helped Harrylimp toward the plinth where the cup stood. When they hadreached it, they both held a hand out over one of the cup's gleaming handles. 

"NO!" I yelled "DON'T TOUCH IT THE CUP--THE CUP IS A PORTKEY"

But I was too late. They had touched it. And at that moment my necklace glowed. 

My mother's necklace that is, it lets me know if anyone I love is in danger. Gripping my necklace I thought of every memory with Harry. I vanished from Hogwarts

My own selfish curiosity was leading us to our death.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 36 18
Harry Potter has a twin sister, Y/N Potter. What happens when they are separated in Hogwarts? Y/N loves her house. She hates most of the people in th...
241K 5.5K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
13.8K 281 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
1.1K 30 17
You're Harry Potter's twin sister. Voldemort died when Lily and James killed him with Dumbledore by your side. What if Draco is sorted into Gryffindo...