Was it even love? [kth x kjs]...

Oleh tiktikik

Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question h... Lebih Banyak

| Was it even love? |
Meet the characters
midnight talks + partying
jikook + argument
fresh start?
first day
girl talks + first meet
help
new friends + again?
returning a favour?
ig post + jealous?
fake friend
lyrics
jennie + date?
irene
special
friends
ignoring?
sick
definitely special
enough
treat
hangout
accident
chikin
practice
dinner
realization
vsoo + sookook?
jensoo
talk
jelly jelly
confession
love
stay over + mom
the play
Bonus Ch-1
Bonus Ch-2
Bonus Ch-3
Bonus Ch-4
Bonus Ch-5
FACTS

act?

4.6K 217 105
Oleh tiktikik

Jisoo was happy as usual. She was walking to her class when a hand pulled her. Like any other person she was scared and was about to scream but then she saw who was the owner of the hand.....
Kim Taehyung..

"Who do you think you are huh?" he said.

"Kim Jisoo" she said showing her beautiful heart shaped smile. Which made him roll his eyes.

"Don't play dumb Kim Jisoo" he said.

"Huh?" she said.

"You texted my friend to ask my address just to embarrass me.. Right? To show that how i was drunk and you were a knight in a shinning armour and you took me home...and to show how great you are right?" he said.

"What do you mean?" she said which annoyed the hell out of him. He pinned her to the wall and gripped her hand tightly which scared her..

"You could have just asked me but you choose to embarrass me" he said in a scary voice.

"I asked you.." jisoo said in a small voice which was almost a whisper as she was scared.

"I asked you but you were too drunk to answer my questions" she said.

She removed herself from him and was about to leave when he grabbed her wrist.

"Why?"he asked.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Why are you acting kind and innocent?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You think i will fall in your trap huh?"

"You think because of this stupid act i will fall for you?"

"Don't you already have a boyfriend? Go with him and stop this stupid act of this so called "kindness" he said as he left.

That moment her heart broke.. She never thought this would happen.. She was sad.. Her happy smile was replaced with a sad expression..

...

"And yeah that Baekhyun dude was like call me bacon" seulgi said as everybody laughed except jisoo.

"Soo are you ok?" chaeyoung asked.

"Huh? Yeah i am ok" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo did something happen you are not smiling today?" jihyo asked.

"No i am fine" Jisoo said with a forced smile.

"Look soo if you are acting like this because that taehyung dude said your smile is weird then stop it.. You know that guy must be blind to say that your beautiful smile is weird." lisa said.

" chu? do i need to beat that guy up? I am black belt in taekwando do i need to demonstrate some moves on that dude?" seulgi said.

"No.." Jisoo said.

"Jisooyaaa please smile its feels really weird if you don't smile.. You know? You look 10 times more beautiful when you smile" jihyo said as jisoo smiled.

"Hey" they heard a voice.

"Oh hey jimin and jungkook" chaeyoung  said.

"Hey you are jisoo right?" jimin asked.

"Jimin right?" jisoo said as she smiled.

"Wait you guys know each other?" jungkook asked.

"Yeah she texted me last night because she saw tae drunk in the streets" jimin said.

"Ohhh so you are jisoo jimin was talking about you last night" jungkook said.

"Wait... Soo mind explaining what's going on?" chaeyoung said.

"Uhhhh.." jisoo was hesitant to speak because she knew her friends are gonna scold her.

"Yes.. Explain chu" seulgi said with a poker face.

"Uhh so i saw taehyung in the streets and he was drunk so i thought i should take him home.. Since he didn't even knew what he was talking about.. Thats it guys" jisoo said with a awkward smile.

It was all silence which scared jisoo.. And made jimin and jungkook awkward.

But soon the silence was gone when the four of jisoo's friends yelled..

"JISOO TURTLE RABBIT KIM!!" they all said in unison which made jimin and jungkook flinch.

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD WE TELL YOU HUH? STOP BEING TOO KIND!" lisa yelled.

"JISOO I KNOW CARING IS YOUR NATURE BUT ITS KIM TAEHYUNG WE ARE TALKING ABOUT" jihyo yelled forgetting taehyung's bestfriends jungkook and jimin are with them.

"Look soo.. I know you are always ready to help people.. But he will never acknowledge your help" seulgi said.

The girls were scolding their friend and jimin and jungkook stood their awkwardly.

"What are we supposed to do?" jungkook whispered to jimin.

"Should we leave?" jimin whispered back.

"I don't know?" jungkook whispered.

"Ok ok guys stop now by the way jimin and i am sorry i don't know your name.. Why are you guys here?" jisoo said smiling.

"I am jungkook" jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"uhh we were here because we always eat our lunch alone like just both of us so if you guys mind if we eat with you guys?" jimin said.

"Sure" jisoo said smiling.

"By the way you have a really pretty smile" jimin said.

"Can you also give some brains to your friend because apparently your friend calls this beautiful smile weird" lisa said rolling her eyes.

"He really said that? I am really sorry jisoo.." jungkook said.

"No no its ok beauty is subjective right?" jisoo said smiling.

"Typical jisoo" chaeyoung said rolling her eyes

"Yaaaah guys!! Stop rolling your guy's eyes and stop being rude!!!!" jisoo said pouting.

"look jimin and jungkook. You are that dude's friends right? Better tell them she is not alone. Because if he makes her sad..i will make sure he will wake up in the hospital bed tomorrow" lisa said threatening  with a serious face..

"YAH LALISA!!" Jisoo said.

"Umm so jimin and jungkook you guys are in the same class with lisa and chaeyoung right? "jisoo said changing the topic.

"Yeah.."jimin said.

"So we are friends right?"jisoo said smiling.

They both were taken aback.. no one befriended them because they were taehyung's friends.

"Uh y-yeah "jungkook said smiling.

"So since jisoo befriended you sooooo don't even dare to curse infront of her if you don't want to treat her food.." chaeyoung said.

"Huh?" Jimin asked.

"Imagine you cursed infront of jisoo like you said 'what the fuck' then you have to treat her food" jihyo said.

"Great..jihyo you are treating me chikin" jisoo said.

"Wh-what b-but i was just giving them examples"jihyo said.

"I don't care you are treating me chikin...yaaaaay"jisoo said laughing while doing a small happy dance.

They all talked and had fun.. they all were bonding and for the first time jimin and jungkook  didn't felt left out..

  ●

----------
A/N

So the chapter is reallyyyy long, it literally has 20 photos and it shows the friendship between them.

And about taehyung, well...yeah

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.3K 2.2K 62
She is the younger sister of his fiancée. She has always loved this man. Jisoo is forced to step in for her sister when she fails to appear on her w...
44K 1.9K 26
Jisoo has a crush on Taehyung from childhood. Taehyung hates Jisoo whole heartedly. Read to find out their love story!!! Most impressive ranking :- •...
72.4K 2.7K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
47.4K 2K 20
Because Of You - Kim Taehyung X Kim Jisoo Completed! sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ @/kaylashabr ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ! (for the idea) best ranking: VSOO #1 Started - August 15...