𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

Galing kay _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... Higit pa

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 27 - MUTED

7.6K 244 128
Galing kay _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Chapter Twenty-Seven
💰 Muted 💰

"Of course you're still the team captain. You got your grades up, just like Coach told you to, right?" Stiles said as him, Scott and Odette walked to the field. "Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team- he just told me to show up at try-outs today."

"We got bigger things to deal with, anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Uh, I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott said making Stiles and Odette stop and look at him incredulously, "You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked and Scott looked at him sheepishly. "I didn't have the money to call France." He said making Odette sigh. "You're so lucky I called him." She muttered.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said making them look at him, "Another notice?" Odette asked and Stiles sighed and nodded, "Yeah. This one said final." Stiles said.

"What the hell are we doing here, anyway? We got like, one hundred and seventeen million problems, and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them." Stiles said and Scott looked over at the field, "It is now." He said making them turn around.

There was a group of freshman practicing on the field, but what really caught their eye was the goalie. Whoever the goalie was, he was catching every single shot like it was nothing. "Well, you guys got some competition." Odette said making the boys look at each other wide eyed.

💰

"Hey, Liam... You want to explain what that was out there?" Stiles said as they walked up to Liam in the locker room. Liam turned around looking at them weird, "What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"That little display. Your little circus act."

"What circus act?"

"You caught every shot."

"I was in goal."

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you."

"Yeah, I was the goalie." Liam said looking at Stiles like he was stupid making Odette quietly chuckle. "You guys played this game before?" Liam asked and Stiles sighed and gestured to Scott. "You're a freshman, right?"

"Yeah..."

"But you weren't here last semester."

"I transferred from Devenford Prep."

"You transferred?" Scott asked frowning, obviously hearing that that was a lie making Odette squint at Liam as well, "Yeah..." Liam said slowly. "No... You got kicked out, didn't you?"

"All right, look- kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?" Liam said frustratingly making Stiles shake his head, "No. No, we don't need any more good players-"

"Actually... after Isaac, Danny leaving, and you guys said Jackson was really good and he also left, you guys do need some good players if you actually want to win any games." Odette said making Stiles squint at her, "Odie, babe, you have to be on my side." He said and she smiled at him before he turned back to Liam.

"Okay, how'd you get this good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full-" Stiles said but what cut off by Odette pinching his arm and giving him a look.

"Stiles, you know some people are actually gifted in sports." Odette said making Stiles turn and squint at her again, "Who's side are you on?" He asked and she roll her eyes. "Oh, he's just a freshman." She said making him squint at her, "Stop being so nice and cute." He said making her chuckle.

"Look, I learned from my stepfather, all right? He made team captain when he was a sophomore. Just like you." Liam said while grabbing his bag then turned to Stiles, "And yeah... I guess I'm just that good." He said then walked off.

"He wasn't lying that time."

💰

Stiles and Odette walked together to math class to see Malia trying to sneak away from the class making Odette run up to her and grab her shoulders. "I hate math. It's pointless." Malia said as Odette pushed her into class. Odette went to sit behind Lydia, next to Stiles who said behind Malia.

"It's school! School is important, and math is essential." Stiles said, "To what?" Malia asked turning to Stiles. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants." Stiles said making both Odette and Lydia turn to him.

"And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering..." Lydia said making Malia look at her while Stiles just nodded, "Tipping." He whispered as the teacher turned to the class.

"All right, volunteers to the board! Odette, Diego, Malia..." Ms. Flemming said making Malia and Odette glance at each other, "I didn't volunteer." Malia said. "You did now. To the board." Ms. Flemming said and Odette sighed before nodding at Malia and walking over to the board.

Malia stood next to her, looking at her equation completely lost and confused, "Did you go over the notes Lydia gave you?" Odette asked and Malia looked over at her wide eyed.

"I didn't understand them." She said and Odette glanced back to see Ms. Flemming was distracted by another student making Odette look at Malia's equations. "X equals twenty-five." Odette whispered making Malia look at her again and sigh as Odette worked on her equation.

"And Malia?" Odette asked, stepping over to Malia making her look at her again, "Please put away the claws before someone sees." She whispered making Malia look down at her clawed hand before quickly putting them down.

💰

"An axe-murderer?" Kira asked as she, Stiles, Scott and Odette walked through the halls, "A family-murdering axe-murderer!" Stiles said and Scott just nodded, "I already heard about it." Scott said.

"Wait, what? You did? How?"

"My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news."

"Perfect! Lets go!" Stiles said but Scott stopped him. "Whoa, whoa- we've got econ. in five minutes." He said making Stiles look at him crazy, "All right, did you forget the part about the family-murdering axe- murderer?"

"Did you forget your dad's the sheriff? They want us to stay out of it."

"There's a family-murdering axe-murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?" Stiles said looking at Scott incredulously. "Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." Kira said and Odette nudged Stiles's arm, "We'll talk about it in class." She whispered.

"So, the two of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class? Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life!" Stiles said then pulled Odette away to walk to class, "See you at tryouts!" Scott called out making Stiles just do a dramatic hand gesture and Odette laughed.

💰

"What are you doing over here?" Stiles asked as Odette ran over to him and Scott on the field in work out clothes, "Trying out." She said making them look at her slightly shocked. "You're trying out for Lacrosse? Don't take this the wrong way but I never really saw you as the sporty type." Scott said making her chuckle.

"That's what I want. I don't portray myself as a sporty girl so then whenever I play against guys, they get cocky thinking they can easily beat me. Their ego is always their down fall. It was my biggest advantage, besides the whole werewolf thing, back when I played in France and London." She said and Stiles looked at her in amazement.

"And here I thought you couldn't get anymore attractive. You're breaking the scale." Stiles said making her laugh while slightly rolling her eyes.

They watched as Liam took the shot and the ball went right pass the goalie and into the net making Coach cheer slightly. "Maybe he's just perfect at everything. ...I hate him." Stiles said and Odette chuckled.

"You don't have to hate him. The team needs new players." Scott said and Stiles looked at him, "What about a new team captain?" He asked making Scott's eyes widen. Scott stepped forward and scooped up a ball before taking the shot but the ball ended up hitting the metal pole of the goal making Odette and Stiles cringe as the team laughed.

"Nice one McCall!" Garrett yelled making both Stiles glare at him. "Hey Garrett!" Stiles yelled making the boy look over, "Shut up." Stiles finished. Garrett just rolled his eyes, looking at his friends laughing.

Scott sighed softly before turning around to give Odette his lacrosse stick since she didnt have one yet. She stepped up and easily picked up a ball as she could hear the guys behind her snickering. "Good luck sweetheart!" Garrett said mockingly making Stiles shoot him a glare while Odette just smirked slightly. Stiles was about to make a comment but Odette stepped forward, launching the ball.

Everyone was quiet as they watched the ball go right past the goalie and into the net. "Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Coach yelled as Odette smirked and turned around to look at Garrett who was next. "Bonne chance, sweetheart." She said before tossing her hair over her shoulder and walking over to Scott and Stiles.

(Translation: Good luck)

"I don't know if it's embarrassing that your girlfriend is better than you at lacrosse or if it makes me more lucky." Stiles said making Odette chuckle while Scott gave her an impressed look. After awhile everyone went up to shoot a least a few times or more, but the only people really making it in every time was Liam and Odette.

"Dude, what is going on with you?" Stiles asked as Scott walked over to him and Odette before sighing and shrugging slightly, I don't know, I'm having a really off-day." He said making Stiles squint at him. "Off-day? You were dying out there! I feel actual physical pain watching you." Stiles said making Scott look at him offended, "I didn't see you make any shots."

"Well that's because he's terrible." Odette shrugged making Stiles look at her deeply offended, "Babe." He said and she smiled sheepishly at him before he turned to Scott. "You- you are the Alpha." He said and Scott shook his head, "Not on the field. I'm a human on the field."

"Well, human-you is kind of sucking at the moment. So, do you think there is any way you can use just, like, a little tiny bit of wolf power?"

"It's cheating..."

"I know it is! It's just, I hate seeing this little freshman come in and steal all your glory after you worked your tushie off! I hate it! The only person to do that, that I'll allow is Odette." He said making her chuckle while Scott shook his head, "He's not going to steal all the glory."

"Uh- you sure about that?" Odette asked nodding to where Liam just scored another goal, "Using your werewolf abilities isn't cheating." Odette said as she turned back to Scott. "There's no rule against it. If there's no rule, then it's not cheating." She said and Scott took a deep breath as he eyes flashed red.

"McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks! You're covering goal for two-on-ones." Coach said and Scott and Stiles grabbed the long sticks and everyone else lined up. The first few people that went, they were able to stop from making a goal making Coach cheer slightly, "That's my boys! Those two are like sons to me."

Odette stepped up making Stiles groan slightly, "Oh come on. I can't go against my girlfriend." He said making her chuckle, "Give me what you've got." She said, giving Scott a look, hitting for him to used some Werewolf strength for all she cared. Coach blew the whistle and she instantly ran forward.

She easily got past Stiles, who actually did try to stop her, before running to where Scott stood. His eyes flashed red making hers flash blue before he tried to block her but she quickly spun around him before tossing the ball into the goal. "Yes! She's on the team!" Coach yelled from the sidelines while Kira also cheered for her making her smirk as she walked up to Scott and Stiles.

"Maybe I'll make captain." She said jokingly making Scott roll his eyes, "I so went easy on you." Stiles muttered as she started to walk away and she hummed and nodded. "I'm sure you did, Mon beau." She said, patting the side of his helmet before walking away.

(Translation: My handsome)

She stood off to the side as the next person stepped up. Coach blew the whistle and the guy ran forward but was quickly knocked down by Scott and Stiles, "That's how you do it! That's how it's done!" Coach yelled. Scott and Stiles chest bumped making Stiles fall to the ground before quickly getting up as they celebrated slightly.

That was until Liam stepped up making them cut their celebrations short. Coach blew the whistle and Liam ran forward. Just like Odette, he was easily able to get past Stiles and Scott went to smack the lacrosse stick of of his hand but he quickly ducked and spun around him before making a goal. The team cheered while Odette sighed softly until Malia stood up from the bleachers.

"That was luck!" She yelled making Odette cringe slightly, 'Oh, no, Malia... Please don't get involved..." She muttered, hoping Malia would hear her. "Do-over!" Malia called out and Coach waved her off slightly, "Sweetheart, there are no do-overs- this is a practice." He said and she just crossed her arms and pursed her lips.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles!" She said making Coach look at her, "I'll take that action. Hey! Get back in there, Liam!" He called out making Malia smile and sit back down. Liam stepped back up and Coach blew the whistle making him instantly run forward. Yet again he was able to make it past Stiles but instead of making it past Scott, Scott kind of flipped him over his shoulder making Liam fall to the ground with a crack and a groan.

Odette's eyes widened before she and everyone else ran over to them, "Don't move! Don't touch him!" Coach yelled as he ran over. "I'm okay, Coach. I'm all right." Liam said and tried to get up but fell back down with a groan, "I think it's my leg." He said. Odette crouched down next to him and gently grabbed his leg making him groan slightly before she looked back up at everyone, "Broken." She said making Scott sigh softly.

"I think we better get him to the nurse." Stiles said as he and Scott helped Liam up.

💰

Melissa turned the corner to see Scott talking to a nurse and Stiles and Odette holding Liam up, "Uh, hi, Mom..." Scott said sheepishly.

A few minutes later Liam was now sitting in a wheelchair, "Don't worry, Liam. We'll take good care of you." Melissa said before wheeling him away leaving Scott, Stiles and Odette standing there awkwardly.

"We gotta get going. Odette promised she's make up some notes for Malia and I said I'd help her." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Sure. I want to check on him, anyway." Scott said they went to leave but Odette stopped and turned to Scott.
"Hey... We don't need to say that it wasn't your fault, right?" She asked and Scott shrugged slightly, "I don't know."

"Scott, if you had used any wolf power, that kid wouldn't be limping- he'd be crawling back to the other half of his body." Stiles said dramatically making Scott sigh softly, "If I hadn't been so worried about being captain, he wouldn't be hurt, either." He said and Odette patted his shoulder.

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while." She said and Stiles nodded in agreement, "Team captain, Alpha Werewolf... You're still only human." He said before grabbing Odette's hand and walking away.

💰

Stiles and Odette laid side-by-side on their stomachs with text books and note scattered around in front of them. Odette groaned softly as she pressed her face into the bed making Stiles glance at her and chuckle.

"You're gonna suffocate yourself if you keep doing that." Stiles said and Odette shrugged slightly, "If it gets me out of doing a math test then yes please." She said, slightly muffled. "Come on, you gotta study for it." He said and she made a sound of protest making him chuckle and shake his head.

He turned back to his work and went to highlight something but his highlighter dried out halfway making him sigh. "Do you have an extra highlighter?" He asked and she lifted her head up and pointed at her backpack, "Black pencil bag." She said. He grabbed the small bag out and opened it to find mostly red highlighters and a couple yellow and green ones.

"What's with the fifty red highlighters?" He asked and she sighed softly, "When I've been helping Malia out with studying I've had her to highlight everything she understands in green, things she's kind of understands in yellow and everything she needs help with in red. And then at the end of the week or whenever, we'll go over everything she has in yellow and red. She's used up two red highlighters in less than a week." She said before grabbing her pencil to get back to writing notes.

Stiles stared at her for a moment before turning to look at his old crime board that was mostly empty. He looked back at Odette with a small smile before making her look at him and instantly pressed his lips to hers making her hum slightly.

Their lips moved in sync as they moved to where she was on her back and he was hovering over her. "I thought we had to study?" Odette said as she slightly pulled away and raised her eyebrows at him and he just shrugged slightly. "Math can wait." He said making her chuckled before he kisses her again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.3K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
425K 12.6K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...
38.7K 723 29
🎵𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚🎵 After experiencing the worst loss imaginable, Alex made the hard decision to move...