𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

twenty three

3.1K 167 78
By mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Omniscient

"Mmcht Xay." D'Nyah called Xay's name for the 10th time.

"Can you take a hint ? Please ?" he looked at her then back at his phone.

"Why are you mad ? I'm sorry. I know was I did was wrong. Everything I been doing since we got here was wrong. I was looking at everything wrong and I kept blaming it on you. I'm sorry."

"Okay." He got up and went to the bathroom to make sure he packed all my stuff since they go back home today.

These last two weeks been hectic, D'Nyah got into a fight with somebody, they got shot at, she kissed Sy'Air, Ashante found out Tai was texting a girl named Nyia. Raivyn and Lay been kicking it. Shit it's alot.

"Xay it happened a week ago I said I was sorry." D'Nyah frowned because she really felt bad. It wasn't in her intentions to kiss him. They were caught in the moment.

"And I said I don't give a fuck." He walked out the room slamming the door walking down stairs seeing her grandma.

"Hey Ms Mansion. I know you probably upset or pissed off with us because your house got shot at. On behalf of everybody here, we're sorry..." He pulled out a stack of money that had all 100s in it. "Take this, buy you a new house or whatever you want to buy with it."

She stood there shaking her head as tears ran down her face. "No. I can't take his from you." She pushed his hand back.

"Yes you can. It's the least that I could do. Go take a vacation and have some repair people come remodel your house or something." He put it in her hand as she hugged him. Although Xay wasn't much of a hugger, this was an exception. He loved helping people in need. Especially when they were struggling and tried to keep it all together.

"Thank you so much. I was getting behind on my bills and this is more than enough to help me out." She wiped her eyes. "Your such a great person and i'm so sorry that my grandbaby is treating you like this." She looked at him and frowned.

"It's straight. I did my dirt in the past and now she's doing hers." He shrugged.

"Well. I hope y'all have a safe ride back home." She gave him a pat on his back as he walked out the house.

Once he got in the van, he saw Taison and Ashante in the front seats arguing and Raivyn had her airpods in. Once they saw him they stopped arguing and grew silent.

It was evident that Xay was hurt by D'Nyah's actions. Although he tried not to show it.

"You straight man ?" Taison looked at Xay as he sat there looking out the window as they all waited for D'Nyah to come out the house. "Don't you have bigger things to worry about other than my well being ?" He mugged Taison and continued to look out the window.

Once he saw D'Nyah walk out the house he quickly connected his airpods in and blasted music toning everything around him out.

Don't just take your clothes off, take the problems off
Take the armor off, take all the drama off
Let go of your responsibilities you been holding down
Know it's a lot on your mind, but I need your focus now I need that.
I give you that.
Late night conversation, can you speak my body language ?

He was bobbing his head to the music until he felt a tap on his shoulder making him smack his lips and pause the song. He looked down and saw D'Nyah staring at him. "What ?"

"Can I lay on you, i'm sleepy." She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"You din have to ask to do that." He frowned resuming his song.

D'Nyah felt really bad about what she chose to do and she felt like Xay wasn't making it any better. She was caught in the moment. She also feels like he should cut her a little slack because she told him right after it happened.

*flashback*

"So whatchu been up to ?"  Sy'Air asked D'Nyah as they sat on the porch.

"Shit, living life day by day." she shrugged taking a puff from her blunt.

"Feel you, my mama passed away a few months back." Sy'Air looked down shaking his head. "Stage four colon cancer that couldn't be cured."

"Sy'Airrrr you should've reached out. I loved Ms Sharei." D'Nyah frowned.

"Nah it's straight, I figured you ain't want shit to do wimme since you started hanging round them folks." He shrugged.

"That's not true, I know how much you cared about your mom." she got upset because he felt that way. "Yair you can always talk to me about anything at anytime. I don't care who i'm around if you ever need to talk about anything you can always talk to me."

"What about yo lil boyfriend, nigga ready to kill me." Sy'Air chuckled.

"I'll explain to him everything." She stood up stretching.

"Thank you for everything man. You always widda nigga when i'm at my lowest. Folks think i'm fine but i'm really not." He shrugged shaking his head. "You bout the realest person on my team. I love you man." He wrapped his arms around her as she did the same.

"I love you too Sy'Air." she said as they pulled away from the hug and just stared into each other's eyes.

On cue, they both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. They're tongue fought for dominance as Sy'Air laid her down on the chair.

D'Nyah quickly came back to reality. "Sy'Air no. I'm in a relationship. We can't- no." she got up and quickly ran back in the house.

*flashback over*

Xay started humming to the music and he felt a warm liquid on his leg. He looked down and saw D'Nyah sniffing as tears streamed down her eyes and onto his pants causing him to sigh.

D'Nyah always tried to play tough like she didn't care when someone was upset with her although she did. Especially if she cared for you.

She automatically assumed that Xay would break up with her and that's far from what she wanted.

Xay leaned her up so she was now laying on his chest looking at his phone as he scrolled through Instagram.

Everytime Xay makes her cry or has something to do with why she's crying or every time D'Nyah cries in general, Xay always comforts her.

"Xay i'm sorry." She mumbled. "It's aight, I can't even be mad at you. The shit that I did in
the past." he mumbled back.

She sat up and looked at him. "Xay i'm so forreal, i'm sorry. I really didn't mean to kiss him I promise you I didn't." She frowned up and Xay grabbed her face.

"Drop the subject I said it's straight. You good, we good, wipe yo eyes cause you not no pussy." He looked her in the eyes and then repeatedly pecked her lips.

"Taison stop touching me. Go touch on Nina or whatever her name is." Ashante mumbled turning away from him.

"You don't even know her, if you would let me explain you would know why i'm communicating with her. You know how I feel about jumping to conclusions and look at you." he shook his head turning the other way making her turn back around.

"Taison-"

"Nah don't even worry bout it folks. This exactly why ain wanna tell you." he mumbled.

"D'Nyah yo phone ringing." Raivyn yelled.

Incoming facetime call from "Old Man 🖤"

"The fuck ?!" D'Nyah dropped her phone and picked it up to reread the screen. "How the fu- what the hell ?!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

this song puts me in the christmas spirit. 😭

short chapter.. sorry

i swear i was finna update last night but my eyes was like 😑. so i went to sleep.. same thing happened this morning but im updating rn tho.

thanks sooo much for 4k on this book 😛♥️. i love y'all.. even the dumbass ghost readers 💚🖕🏽.

bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 9
*FOR MATURE READERS* (!TRIGGER WARNING!: This story contains self harm, drugs/alcohol, abuse, sexual content, and swearing!)
23.8K 1.5K 17
Sahle Chanel Carter, an autistic high school senior, finds herself navigating the complexities of a new school year with trepidation. Despite her fat...
714K 21.6K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚...
288K 10.6K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏