You & I

By vickyenis

~*~ "Do you regret kissing me?" "What?" He looked at me. "Do you regret kissing me?" "Since you feel like, yo... More

Author's Note
You & I
Chapter 1| Hungover
Chapter 2| Love sucks!
Chapter 3| Sleepovers
Chapter 4| Breakfast and work disasters
Chapter 5| Deja Vu
Chapter 6| Vodka
Chapter 7| Mending a broken heart
Chapter 8| Momma's here
Chapter 9| Dinner with the Adebayo's
Chapter 10| Date with the gym master
Chapter 11| A hot morning
Chapter 12| Immature?
Chapter 13| Comatose?
Chapter 14| Blame nobody
Chapter 15| Miserable Tom
Chapter 16| Waking up
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17| Craving you like strawberries
Chapter 18| Eleven Fifty-Nine
Chapter 19| Jealous?
Chapter 20| Red Rosy Baskets
Chapter 21| Game On
Chapter 22| Morning Glory
Chapter 23| Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 24| Ice Cream Sundae
Chapter 25| Coffee House
Chapter 26| Dessert
Chapter 27| New changes
Chapter 28| Unhappy Birthday
Chapter 29| Surprise Party
Chapter 30| Not so high cupcakes
Chapter 31| Cocktail
Chapter 33| After Effects
Chapter 34| Easy Peasy
Chapter 35| Miami Part 1
Chapter 36| Miami Part 2
Chapter 37| Miami Part 3
Chapter 38| Miami|Dare or Run..?
Chapter 39| Adios Miami
Chapter 40| No deep feelings
Chapter 41| Green Tuxedos

Chapter 32| Social Media Trauma

40 10 0
By vickyenis

Stephanie's POV:

I stopped on my tracks, bringing the shopping cart to halt as I reached out to the shelf to pick out my groceries.

It's the following day, making it a weekend and I decided to restock my refrigerator. Beth would have done it, but she's also preparing for her finals and I'm kinda sad she'll be leaving me after she graduates.

Let's not even talk about last night, 'cause WHAT THE FUCK was that?! A huge part of me, really liked that kiss but the other, is really pissed.

Who kisses you and just says 'goodnight'? Leaving you puzzled!

Did I kiss him back? Yes I did.
I mean, I got an opportunity to kiss the guy I'm in love with, you don't wanna miss out on that.

Do I feel like I cheated on my boyfriend? No, he kissed me not the other way round. So there's need for a sense of guilt.

After checking through my shopping list, making sure I picked everything, I made my way to the cashier.

"Look who it is" I heard a feminine voice, laughing hysterically behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at first before looking back.

Bitch!

I huffed in annoyance as I came in contact with Hailey.

Just what I needed.

I honestly wanted to ignore her but she just disgusts me.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the bitch who got dumped by my best friend, because he got tired of the same old pussy" I said, glaring at her.

Her jaw dropped as she gasped.

I saw a lady close to us, gasping as well.

"You bitch!" She huffed, gritting her teeth. "Well seems like you don't have to worry about me anymore" she flips her hair to the back and looked at her fingers. "But his secretary" She dropped, looking at me as she smirked.

I gasp.

Wait, what?
I knew something was going on between them.

"So you're telling me this why?"
I tried to act like I didn't care. I can't be all sad in front of this bitch.

"I know you're so madly in love with him, but you still couldn't get him. His secretary did a pretty a good job at that" She smirked.

"At least it got you dumped like a piece of garbage!" I retorted.

"You really know how to get on my nerves bitch!" She fumed.

"Oh oh, look who got pained after rubbing it in my face!" I laughed hysterically "I don't give a fuck about who he dates so leave me the fuck alone!" I pushed her out of my way and then I turned back. "Don't you ever, I mean ever talk to me again. I have no business with a whore!"

I immediately heard 'oous' ' woah' and gasps around as I start to walk away.

"Yes and I'm the goddamn whore that slept with your boyfriend! The one who owns a gym?! His goddamm cock made me scream!"

What the...

I stopped on my tracks to turn around, hearing gasps from the little crowd forming in the grocery store.

And then I lost it.

I walked up to her and smacked her across the cheeks.

Imagine this in slow motion.

I then held her shirt up and shoved her against the grocery shelves.

"Talk about my man again and I'm gonna push you down this shelf and you would pay for every damn damage done!" I yelled to her face and walked away.

"Well does your man know you're cheating on him with your best friend?" I heard her say as I walked away.

I pretended not to hear that, but trust me I wanted to go back in there and rip her fake hair extensions off her head.

After making my pay, I walked out to the parking lot and got into my car.
I sighed as I took a minute to calm down.

Wait a minute, did I just into a fight? I chuckled.

"Wow" I laughed. I've never gotten into a fight, let alone in public!

Damn.

~buzz~

I heard my phone vibrate in my purse. I reached into it to grab my phone out and my lock screen showed a text from Ashley:

Bitch! When did this happen?!
Why didn't you give me details about last night?

What?

After typing in my password, I texted back:
What are you talking about?

She replied:
You and Tom are all over the internet!
PHOTO 📷

I checked the picture she sent-
And oh my God!

I gasped.

"Ahh fuck!" I placed my hand over my forehead as I closed my eyes for a bit. Great! Can this day get any worse?

I looked back at my phone to the picture of Tom and I at his party, looking really cozy, like a cute couple. He had his hands around my waist while mine were around his neck. It was taken while we were slow dancing. The angle of some of the pictures makes it look like were kissing.

But who the fuck took these pictures?!

Paparazzi.

"Tom is so getting a piece of my mind!" I muttered as I started the car. But how did the paparazzi take pictures of us inside?

Wait, if this picture is on the internet, then...Clint is gonna see this...!

Just great!

~*~*~

"I told you about this fucking paparazzi Tom! What the hell?!" I yelled walking into Tom's apartment immediately he opened his door.

"Hello to you too" He muttered sarcastically as he closed the door.

"This is no time for pleasantries" I rolled my eyes, my voice becoming stern.

"I don't know how they took those pictures, they obviously weren't allowed in" He shrugged as he sat on the couch while I just placed around.

"It was obviously taken from inside but I don't care, just tell them to take this down!" I sighed.

"Relax I will, I'll just make a call and I hope it goes down but you'll also need to take another down" He said as he showed me his phone.

"What are you talking about? I furrowed my eyebrows as I collected his phone.

Oh no!

"Common!" I yelled in frustration after looking at the video of me and Hailey bickering at the grocery store.

"Today is just not your day" He chuckled.

My phone kept blowing up with messages and notifications.

"Look at the shit they're saying!" I groaned in frustration "Fighting over a guy! Cheating on her boyfriend! I thought she said nothing was going on between her and her best friend!.." I huffed, dumping my phone on the couch as I made my way to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of tequila.

I was about to take a sip from my glass when it got snatched from me.

"No no, alcohol won't solve your problem" He shook his head as he took a sip from the glass and I just rolled my eyes. "You need to be sober to drive, ain't driving you home. Got a lot of work to do" He shrugged.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"It's the weekend and I'm working from home".

My phone keeps chiming with notifications.

"Urgh!!" I groaned, laying my head on the kitchen counter. "You've got to take this down!"

"I don't think they can, it's almost on everybody's phone now. You've gone viral baby!" He laughed as he drank from his glass.

"Oh you think this is funny?" I raised my eyebrows at him "This could ruin my reputation!" I sighed "No company would want their model to be a fighter! Nor my clients! And what do you think Clint would think of that picture?!!" I groaned as I let out my frustration.

He shrugged "Look on the bright side, you've become more popular and that means more followers"

"Not in this way" I shook my head.

Talk about the kiss last night!
No not now

I basically replied myself. Now's not the time, right? I'm caught up in something right now.

But if you ask later on, it becomes awkward, since it would have been a while.

Okay!

I sighed, here goes nothing
"Why did you kiss me last night?" I suddenly dropped, looking straight into his eyes.

He was stunned for a minute, looking away as he scoffed before he looked back at me.
"I uh...I don't know, it just happened. It was a drunken mistake shouldn't have happened" He quickly rambled, looking away.

"Oh please don't give me that drunken bullshit!" I frown "you were sober as hell" I glared at him.

Why does he always do this? Can't own up to screwing up, always blaming the poor alcohol.

Screwed up? You liked that kiss.

"Fine, I messed up, I didn't know why I kissed you, okay? I was stressed" He looked away, knowing I'll do know if he's telling a lie.

"Do you regret kissing me?"

"What?" He looked at me.

"Do you regret kissing me?"
"Since you feel like, you shouldn't have" I added.

I bit my lower lip slightly, feeling kinda nervous. His reply is gonna change everything.

If he says no, then he obviously might have feelings for me.

And if he says yes....

"Yes" He said and it felt like I had been hit by something hard "you're right, I shouldn't have" He shrugged.

I could feel my eyes beginning to water, so I closed them for a bit so a tear doesn't drop.

I stood up and made my way to the couch to pick up my phone, and found a text from Clint on my home screen;

We need to talk

I sighed 'cause I saw this coming.

"I'll see you later" I forced out a smile as I made my way to the door.

"Stephanie-"

"It's fine Tom. Gotta run" I tilted my head towards the door.

"No it's not-" He tried to say as he tried to stop me from leaving.

"Tiktok" I pointed to my wrist watch "Gotta run, bye" I turned around to the door.

"I said that because things are becoming awkward between us, just like it is now" I heard him say quickly.

I paused, taking a deep breath in and then out.

I turned back at him "Maybe I like the awkwardness" I smiled, a fake smile and with that, I left his apartment.

Immediately I got into my car, I couldn't help but break down in tears.

Suck it up Stephanie.
It's time for operation 'GET OVER TOM!"

~*~*~*

Woah! Told you guys that wouldn't be the last of Hailey.

Leave a comment guys! Let me know what you think of this chapter ☺️

Don't forget to tap that star and follow me.

-Vicky x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 14
"I just want to go someplace where no one knows my me." Just like that, my wish has been granted. My mom and I will move to a new place, I had to l...
7.1K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
93 3 2
Allie A. Doki has proved she has it all. From an expensive baby pink lifestyle fueled by her successfully owned and prospering business to her late n...
4.4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...