Never Gonna Quit It [h.s.]

By StylisticMoods

*WARNING: This book contains mature content; read at your own discretion* [Inspired by the song and video fo... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One:
Chapter Twenty-Two:
Chapter Twenty-Three:
Chapter Twenty-Four:
Chapter Twenty-Five:
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Chapter Twenty-Seven:
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-One:
Chapter Thirty-Two:
Chapter Thirty-Three:
Chapter Thirty-Four:
Chapter Thirty-Five:
Epilogue:

Chapter Six:

6.4K 215 38
By StylisticMoods

Scarlett

The walls were melting and Harry had three heads.

She was high off her ass and loving every second of it.

The longer she stared at him the more his face morphed. Within minutes, he went from having three heads to having a horse head.

Scarlett was laughing hysterically and to him it sounded like a symphony raining down from the ceiling. She had clothes on this time but he saw her completely naked, dancing surrounded by strange looking fish.

After a few hours of very strange things, they leveled out and went to sleep almost immediately.

                          * * *

"God, I can't believe that I agreed to this." Scarlett sighed as she looked down to her new piercings amazed that it actually hadn't hurt as much as she thought it would.

Harry was smirking and she flicked him off for the hundredth time in the day.

"Hey, you can't say I was wrong though."

She frowned; she hated it when he was right.

"Shut up."

He chuckled, "You know, they say wearing a bra while they heal is actually more comfortable."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Yeah well, bras are uncomfortable and I'd rather not."

Harry smirked, "Just trying to help. I like them off of you anyway. So how long did they say I had to wait before I could play with them?"

"You know that you're irritating, correct?"

Harry laughed and lit another cigarette, "Doesn't answer my question."

Scarlett sighed, "Two weeks. Can you really not control yourself enough to not grope me while having sex? I don't like getting high off my ass and not having the added sex bonus."

The smoke filled her lungs as she inhaled and he answered simply, "No."

"Wanker."

Harry chuckled, "Only for you baby."

Scarlett's nose scrunched, "Gross. Don't do that in my apartment."

"A bit too late for that love."

"Again, gross."

Harry turned to face her, green eyes meeting hers, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "That's not what you said last time."

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Last time I was on drugs and had my eyes closed smartass."

His finger traced lightly over her bottom lip, "I bet you'd enjoy watching if I did it now."

She decided to toy with him a bit and sucked on his finger, eliciting a gentle moan from him.

"I bet you'd enjoy it more if I got you off."

His hand moved to his crotch, "I'd like that very much."

Scarlett's lips moved to his ear to whisper, "Too bad."

He was quick to flip her over so that she straddled him, his hands firmly holding her waist.

Scarlett had gotten exactly what she wanted and smirked to herself.

"You're going to be a good girl and do as I say or else you'll regret it." He spoke lowly and she bit her lower lip as she nodded.

His hands lifted and she smacked them away instantly, "Two weeks."

A swift blow was delivered to her backside for stopping him and she cried out at the sudden action.

"Don't assume what I was going to do."

Scarlett nodded and his hands rose again to pull her down to him for a hard kiss.

"Take my boxers off and suck me."

Scarlett didn't say a word and did as she was told; she loved it when he was like this with her.

She knew he'd move her if he wanted it a different way so she did what she usually did, licking a bold stripe up his shaft and then teasingly sucking on only the head.

As if on cue, his hands wound in her hair, pushing her head further. It had taken her quite a few tries in their sexual encounters to fully take him in without choking but now it was no problem at all, much to his pleasure.

He moved her head faster and she sucked just a little harder to reach the level he liked it at.

It wasn't long before the familiar liquid filled her mouth and she swallowed, happy to have gotten him off in such a manner for a change.

She sat up, placing her hands on his chest as she began grinding on him knowing that he hardly ever got to the chase quickly.

Harry hummed as his hands found her waist, "Just like that baby...just like that."

She moaned as the pressure increased and hoped that he would let her have some actual fun soon.

Her hopes were answered when his hand lowered to grab himself and slowly enter her.

Her eyes closed with the sensation as his hands pulled up, telling her to ride him.

She circled her hips as she rode him, his hands aiding her when she began to slow down and her hands resting on his chest.

"Say my name."

When she said nothing, his grip on her waist tightened, "Say it."

"Harry!"

He groaned, "Louder."

She raised her volume but it wasn't the level he wanted which only made him worse.

His hand swiftly smacked her bum, "Louder!"

"HARRY!"

He thrust his hips up to meet hers and her hands gripped his shoulders tightly as the familiar feeling built in her stomach.

"Harry I'm...I'm gonna..."

His grip tightened slightly and he clenched his jaw as he answered, "Hold it."

She bit down on her lip as her legs began to shake and the effort it took to hold it back became increasingly difficult.

His thrusts slowed and it wasn't long before he let her experience the mind blowing release that she craved.

He released with her as her nails dug into his skin, her body arched, and her eyes shut while she moaned in pleasure.

They were both gasping for air and still in the same position and Harry finally spoke up after a few moments, "Shit Scarlett...that was-"

She laughed lightly as she cut him off, "Amazing."

Harry smiled before removing himself and flipping them over.

"You're so beautiful..."

A flush rose in her cheeks as a breathy question escaped her lips, "What?"

His lips parted as he went to answer but soon fell shut along with his eyes as he shook his head. This wasn't the time and he wasn't supposed to feel this way.

"I'm sorry...I don't know why I said that..." He retracted and fell into the mattress beside her.

Scarlett frowned; she had been confused but she did want to know why he said it all of the sudden. And she really wanted him to kiss her.

"Okay..."

They lay in silence for longer than she cared to count before Harry spoke again, "I have to go settle some things, and I'll be back in a few hours."

Scarlett said nothing as she watched him dress and head out the door without another word.

A few hours had passed when there was a knock on the door. For some reason she grew self-conscious and closed her robe for the first time in a while.

Upon opening the door, she was surprised to find that it wasn't Harry at all. It was her dealer, Jimmy.

"What do you want Jimmy?"

"I need more money."

Scarlett leaned against the door frame, arms crossed, "I gave you your money Jimmy, I don't have anymore."

He dropped his cigarette and stomped it out, "Yes you do."

"Damn it Jimmy, I don't and I don't owe you anymore either. I spent the rest of it on more drugs alright?"

He licked his lips and Scarlett cringed at the sight, "That's alright, I accept other payments..."

Before she could react, he pulled her inside and slammed the door, harshly pressing her to the wall.

"Get the fuck off of me!" She shouted as she attempted to free herself from his grasp, not really making much of a difference.

"Not a chance darling." His breath reeked and she fought to wrench her head away.

His hands pried open her silky robe and she squirmed once more. Normally, she wouldn't mind so much but this wasn't normal and she was afraid, so very afraid.

She hadn't indented to cry but the tears were flowing steadily down her face as his eyes lingered on her new piercings.

His tongue swiped across his bottom lip before he lifted his free hand, flicking her left nipple and making her cry out from the pain it caused.

Her wrists hurt from his tight vise but she could do nothing about it, even her futile attempts at freeing herself did little to help.

He laughed darkly, "I'm going to enjoy this."

She spat in his face, drawing on her anger rather than her fear, "Fuck you."

His hand smacked her face with such force that her head turned but she didn't give him the satisfaction of a response, biting down harshly on her lip and cursing his very existence internally.

"Today's your lucky day." He threw her over his shoulder and carelessly carried her to her room, her kicking and punching at him in every way possible was to no avail and only had him laughing again.

She was thrown onto the mattress and he was quick to hold her hands down above her head.

"You're a feisty one! I bet that Harry lad has loads of fun with you."

Scarlett clenched her jaw and glared at him, "I'll bet he'll have loads of fun kicking your ass."

It wasn't long before he noticed the handcuffs and pair of blindfolds on the dresser by the bed and a disgusting smirk formed on his lips.

He was quick to handcuff both of her arms to a different bedpost and fashion her legs the same way despite her violent thrashing and screaming.

The cold metal dug into her flesh as she fought desperately to free herself. She'd never been so afraid in her entire life.

His hands roamed her body and she screamed and screamed until she felt her throat was bleeding from the raw strain on her vocal cords.

She was sobbing almost silently by the time he had rid himself of his clothes.

Just as he had been about to fully strip away her choice in the matter, the sound of the front door slamming against its frame sounded loudly in her ears.

Harry was back.

Harry!!!!

Scarlett screamed his name at the top of her lungs and was grateful when the sound of things hitting the floor followed along with heavy footfalls.

"Scarlett!"

He rushed into the room, eyes filling with anger and disgust when they landed on the scene before him.

"Get your dirty hands off of her!"

When Jimmy didn't comply, Harry threw him off of her himself, his clenched fist quick to meet with his jaw as he stood.

Jimmy was quick to stand once more, moving his jaw side to side to make sure it wasn't broken. He lunged for Harry in an attempt to hit his stomach but Harry was quicker and hit his instead.

For a druggie, Harry was holding up exceedingly well, and Scarlett was extremely grateful.

Jimmy doubled over in pain and Harry pulled him up by the back of his neck and practically threw him out the front door.

"If I so much as hear that your punk ass is near this area ever again you better have that body bag ready. We'll do our business somewhere else. Fucking piece of shit." He slammed the door in his face and composed himself as he went to free Scarlett.

His frown deepened when he saw how raw her wrists had become from trying to free herself. No woman should ever have to go through something like that. He lifted his hand, almost instinctively, and traced it lightly down the curve of her face; he didn't know what to say.

Her robe was a little ways away from the bed and he quickly retrieved it, aiding her arms through the sleeves and then tying it snugly closed.

It took him by surprise when she threw her arms around him, clinging to him like a child would as she sobbed.

One of his hands held the small of her back while the other smoothed her hair, he didn't really know what else to do, he'd never been in this situation before.

"I'm so sorry Scarlett...I wouldn't have left if..shit, I'm sorry."

She pressed her face closer to him and clutched to his shirt just that much more, "You couldn't have k-known."

He noticed that she was still shaking considerably and wrapped the blanket around her the best that he could in their position, he knew she wasn't cold but he thought it might help.

"I'm going to go make you some tea and grab some medicine from the cabinet so your wrists won't hurt as much. I'll be right back, okay?"

She nodded feebly as a whispered, "Okay," passed her lips before she pulled away.

Harry kissed her forehead before he left, a saddened expression etched into his beautiful features and tears nearly escaping his emerald eyes.

In minutes, he returned with what he had left for, once more holding her to calm her down and placing sweet kisses atop her head, on her forehead, her hands, and even each individual finger.

A few minutes of silence passed before he gathered the nerve to speak up, "Scarlett?"

Her answer came in barely a whisper, the words muffled in his clothing, "Yes?"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to...but what happened?"

Her blue eyes lifted to meet his green ones as she spoke shakily, "T-there was a knock on the door and I thought you were back but it was Jimmy. I asked him what he w-wanted and he just kept saying more m-money. I had already given him what I owed and spent the rest on more drugs, which I made very clear. Then, before I knew what was h-happening, he pushed me inside and shut the door. You pretty much know the rest..."

A tear escaped the corner of her eye and his thumb was quick to brush it away and his lips were quicker to place a soft kiss where it had fallen.

"I'm so sorry Scarlett...did he-"

Her hands found his and she messed with his fingers, she wouldn't look at him, "No, you got here at just the right time."

He squeezed her hand lightly, "He won't bother you ever again."

Her eyes remained focused on their hands as she whispered, "Thank you, Harry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
485K 10K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
2.1K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...