MEDIUM

Von Lyfeo_M_Jay

Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal... Mehr

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

10.

5.7K 370 37
Von Lyfeo_M_Jay

Wedding Nightmares.

Jax.

"Ari are you ready?!" Johnny yelled as Jax walked upstairs to check on his mate who was taking forever to get ready, it had been an eventful afternoon after they ate, the triplets had been given too much sugar by Johnny and they were running around naked, Johnny himself was high on candy, Adrian had to make all the breakable furniture float but it only made it worse since Martin and Kent decided it would be fun to fly on top of two vases, broomstick's they called them, until they hit a wall and fell.

Some lessons are learned the hard way, Jax mused himself as he walked up the stairs, the whole house was being serenaded by his favorite song by Lord Huron. "Take me back to the night we met." He sang along as he opened the door to a sight that made him gasp, Adrian was smiling at him, his hair in a big drop bun with braids falling down the sides of his face, his red suit and dark navy shirt matched perfectly with Jax's, both their ties were a representation of the other's eyes. "You look—." Jax couldn't say it, it was caught in his throat. "Don't say tired, we haven't even started this horror film." Adrian retorted with a mischievous smile and Jax chuckled walking toward him.

"I was going to say, breathtakingly beautiful." He whispered as his lips tasted those of Adrian's, it felt good to kiss him, to hold him, to have his scent cover him like a beautiful blanket yet their two scents had mixed as well, though they haven't gone past exploring naked bodies, Jax wasn't in a hurry, he had his mate already and there was no point in rushing, they had a lifetime together. "Thank you." Ari mumbled, cheeks flushed, his rosy lips swollen, Jax smirked happily at his handiwork. "Can I just keep you in here for myself." The tall kitsune mused as he felt possessive over his mate, Adrian chuckled with a breathy sigh.

"Unfortunately no, you can't because your friend invited you, mine did too, on top of that we need to do this because I have a feeling the vampires are hiding something and this wedding is the best place to get answers, also we get to scout out other mystics, but any sign of trouble, we're out." Adrian assured as he hugged Jax again, with a smile tugging at his lips, the kitsune knew his mate was right but it didn't make him feel any better, Adrian fixed the loose strands of Jax's curly hair, he always found himself with his fingers tangled in there and Jax loved the feeling of his mate touching any part of him, after all, he was his.

He held out his arm for Adrian who clutched onto him like he belonged right beside him, with the invitations in hand and any of what they needed, they walked down the stairs, as they got down Johnny was wolf whistling and the six year old triplets were cheering and clapping, this made Adrian flush and Jax laugh, it was their moment. "Pictures!" Johnny asserted and they took a good amount of time taking those pictures, from every angle and everyone included. Jax sent the photos to his dad who immediately sent heart emojis and posted them on his Instagram page along with any possible outlet of showing off he could get, Jax knew these photos would be bragged about a lot by this father and he was happy the man was coming back to being himself.

"Now can we go?" Adrian questioned and the two older boys whined whilst the young ones were in a world of their own. Jax could feel magic from the twins, and magic from Kent as well, with all that had been happening he had forgotten to check on it sooner, he knew he had to check soon because if he could feel it then some other not so nice people could and that could be bad, he decided to do it after tonight, he would tell his mate and they would find a solution to it rather early than late, as for tonight he was going to have to watch them even more so than usual. "Johnny when we get there, keep an eye on the kids, you may get distracted I know but keep a close eye on them, I will too." Jax instructed mentally and his brother nodded with a smile.

Adrian read out the directions for Jax who was driving them, it was easier to use GPS and so they did, he had made sure the house was locked and the security lock was turned on as well, magically he knew Adrian had already been on it. "Let's get this show on the road." Jax mumbled as Adrian held his hand, it was one or more of the things the two of them did unaware that they were doing it, it was just them.

~~~~
Adrian.

When they got to the mansion which was on the other side of the town more like small city of Greeneway Bay, the kids marveled at its sheer size and Adrian could feel power radiating all around him, there was no doubt in his mind that this wedding wasn't just a strictly human affair, there were mystics involved, he could also feel Jax's aura slipping through, it wasn't potent or alarming but it was a warning, and Adrian wasn't going to tell him to shut it off because he himself could feel his own magic surface, the night was going to be long and not in a fun way.

"Okay, Mark, Kent, Martin, make sure you're sticking together alright, always stay close to the other, Johnny, Ari or myself will be close to you and if you need anything, come to us, if you sense danger, don't turn back just come straight to us." Jax ordered and the three boys nodded obediently, the way the kitsune had said was how his papa had said it to him when they went to public events, Adrian was proud that Jax was taking on his role to be a father figure or older brother with so much dedication, it warmed his heart.

With one last sigh, Jax got out and walked to Adrian's side of the car and helped him out with a hand held out for him, Johnny was helping the boys out, Adrian felt safe near Jax, he was radiating safety and protection just like Johnny was, he walked beside his mate with Jax holding Martin's hand, Kent had decided to walk with Johnny as did Mark, as they walked toward the doors of what seemed to be the venue Adrian couldn't help feel apprehensive, there was a dark presence around him, and it was intensified as the dark presence multiplied, he didn't ignore but kept alert.

Classical music was playing inside as they got closer, once they got up the stairs the doors opened, it was in a way awe inspiring but also mind boggling, the place was beautifully decorated and the people were much the same, beautiful, as the doors opened everyone turned to meet the late arrival, which was Adrian and his family, eyes lingered on them, lust, envy, anger, fear and pride, Adrian walked gracefully in spite of the eyes boring into his presence, none of the kids or Johnny shied away, they stood their ground and walked, if they were to be intimidated by this then they would never survive.

"You're here!" Conrad cheered as he walked beside his boyfriend, Adrian knew them from school. "Oh my Goddess, Adrian, you look gorgeous, and so does everyone, I swear you're getting more attention than the bride will, just wow." This time it wasn't Conrad who commented, it was Cooper, he stood beside Conrad and his boyfriend making their relation apparent, Adrian didn't want to seem surprised so he clutched onto Jax a little tighter. "I know." Jax spoke through the link and Adrian continued talking to Cooper and his other friend who had showed up.

Johnny had taken the boys to an area where the other kids were, he was watching them play from a distance just as he'd been instructed, Adrian could feel the chief or rather head of the vampires coming before he saw him, he wasn't particularly masking his power or it was just detectable enough even with a mask on. "Hey dad." Cooper suddenly called out as the vampire got closer. "Cooper, they've come, I was actually disappointed that you weren't going to show up Adrian, but you were fashionably late, a better entrance for you and your boyfriend I assume." The man spoke with a high regard for himself, in this very building he spoke as someone of high status, not the chief Adrian joked with.

"Yes he is, and why wouldn't I give a rather late entrance, it seems the bride hasn't yet shown up, which means I'm rather early." Adrian retorted making the vampire chuckle. "Always looking for a jab at me eh." He replied just as Jax cleared his throat. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but may I speak with my boyfriend, we won't be long." Jax asserted leaving no room for argument, when the head of the vampires looked at Jax and tried to argue the kitsune's eyes changed into a glowing shade of orange catslits which made him back down. "Of course." The man obliged, how could he not see it the kitsune and witch were mated.

Adrian walked beside Jax silently, there was something wrong he could tell but conversing in the middle of the room about it wasn't exactly a great way to go about it, when they got to what seemed like a library Jax closed the doors behind them, when he did Dr. Charlton appeared from a rather dark corner of the room, she was wearing a beautiful black dress, her hair flowing in beautiful waves as always. "You shouldn't be here." She hissed at the two of them. "What, why?" Adrian questioned and she took out a flash drive from her purse. "It's all in here, everything you need to know, I know you can see me as I truly am Adrian, I know what you both are, I know you know about the mystic world, but you're entering it with the wrong family." Dr. Charlton warned as Jax took the flash drive and pocketed it.

Adrian didn't have time to be shocked as the wedding song began, they had to get back. "Your secret is safe with me, but once you learn of what is really going on promise me you'll find me and I will help." She offered and Adrain nodded, Jax nodded as well and mouthed a thank you to the woman before leading Adrian out of the library, when they did so they found Cooper, Zoey, Conrad, and Liam waiting outside for them, he knew they hadn't heard anything but it still made him suspicious of what they were doing just outside of the door. "Hey guys." Cooper mischievously greeted. " It's not what you're thinking Cooper, we just needed a wardrobe fix." Adrian defended as Jax stayed silent.

"If you say so." The fae Zoey wistfully replied as she turned on her heels along with everyone, they got back just as everyone was sitting down. "How are you holding up?" Adrian asked Johnny who was now by his side with the kids. "I feel sick, there are so many mystics here and their emotions are bombarding me, it's not fun." Johnny whined as he laid his head on Adrian's shoulder, the medium felt sorry for his brother, not having control of his empathic powers was a bitch sometimes, and him being in a room full of people with heightened emotions wasn't helping, Adrian himself had forced his psychic abilities to work only with the link until he was out of the great hall because being constantly hit with visions wasn't fun.

As the ceremony went on Adrian saw himself up there like the groom and his bride, it was similar in a way, with Jax opposite him, their vows being recited to each other, though this was a vision of a far of future, he couldn't tune it out and he definitely couldn't help sharing it with Jax, when he did the kitsune beside him smiled, it was a future he too was striving for, one day they would get married and life wouldn't be as messed up as it was now and they both reveled in that happiness, amidst all that was going on, it brought a smile onto Adrian's lips.

"You may kiss the bri—." The priest stopped right then, howls resounded around the whole place, the sound of claps by the main door brought everyone's attention there, there was no doubt this was a threat, Adrian could feel a wolf within him but what scared him was the vampire behind him, what was the head of the vampires doing. "We're sorry we're late, but we couldn't help bring gifts." The man announced just as a headless corpse fell between the rows of benches where people were sitting, screams went up into the air as people tried to move but found himself stuck to their seats.

"What's the hurry, stay a while." The wolf asked as the head of the vampires just stood behind him until Adrian realized that it wasn't him, the vampire he knew didn't have red hair so where had he gone, Jax growled beside Adrian struggling to get free, everyone was now struggling, a single tail sprouted from Jax, it turned an icy blue and the place he sat along with Adrian was covered in ice. "Unbind and burst." Adrian mumbled and the ice exploded just as they were set free. "I said don't move!" The wolf yelled and that's when Adrian realized. "Demon." he whispered and immediately he clasped his palms together. "Reign of gravity." He cast and the demon was thrown to the floor along with the vampire behind him, this set everyone free and that's when all hell broke loose.

Everyone was running for their lives, Johnny had taken the kids to a play area in the mansion, with all the commotion he couldn't focus but Jax grabbed his hand and dragged his off toward Johnny, when they got to the room they found the kids struggling to move from their spots, they were stuck too, a man was there, Jax growled but Adrian stopped him when he felt no hostility, he couldn't read his mind but his emotions were clear, he was trying to get his kids from the place they were stuck in. "He wants his children too." Adrian informed his mate who reigned in his anger. "Can you help?" The man questioned mentally and Adrian nodded.

His beautiful white hair contrasted with his slightly paler white skin, he was beautiful no doubt about that. "I'm Kendall, those are my twins, they were playing just fine and the next they were stuck and crying." He explained and Adrian felt sorry for the man, he was different from the vampires he'd met, this man had a warm aura, almost like a mother. "I'm Adrian, I can help." He replied mentally to which Kendall smiled. "Kids I need you to stay calm, okay." Jax asserted and the children nodded, his tail appeared again and this time he froze everything in the room. "It's cold!" Johnny whined as he struggled to get free.

"I know sweetheart but it's a catalyst we need." Adrian comforted. "Unbind and burst." Adrian commanded as an orange symbol appeared beneath all of them just as the ice shattered. "Dad!" Kendall's kids immediately ran to him in tears. "Adrian!" The boys did the same just as they were free. "So you're the witch Leyton has been keeping as a secret weapon." Kendall commented as his children stood by his side. "What do you mean?" Jax growled out and Kendall opened his mind to them.

"I'm Kendall WayneVerne, my husband was the vampire head before Leyton succeeded him when he decided to quit and be with me, Leyton is powerful but overly ambitious, he wants to overthrow the were patriarch but he can't do that because the patriarch had a powerful family and the mystics support his claim as patriarch of all mystics in Greeneway Bay, but recently Leyton has been shady, my husband then read his mind when we got here and he learned that there is a family under the name Brooke he's been guarding so that when the time comes he can use them to overthrow the were patriarch, and now seeing you breaking that bind and the level of your telepathy I'd say you'd give the patriarch's family a run for their money." Kendall explained in detail and image, all of it registered in Adrian's mind along with what Dr. Charlton had said.

"We are entering the world of mystics with the wrong family." Jax mumbled and the white haired vampire nodded. "Indeed, Leyton is a snake, crafty and poisonous, any ties to him you should cut them before they get to you, here if you ever need help." Kendall added just as he gave Jax a card. "Thank you, Kendall." Adrian asserted and the vampire nodded. "Us rarities should stick together." He replied and vanished with his kids. "We need to get out of here, the demon is still out there." Jax mumbled as he held Kent and Mark in his arms.

"No he's coming right this way, or another presence is." Adrian replied with a panicked stance, he needed to something but what could be do there wasn't an escape route, and using his powers could reveal him and family. "Fuck it." Jax growled as he shifted, a huge kitsune stood where he stood, he was magnificent, his first tail glowed just as black flames engulfed the room and doorway, Adrian didn't have time to think, he held out his hand and a portal opened, he didn't question where it went. "Through there now!" He ordered and the boys all ran in, Jax shifted back to his human form and Johnny tossed him a pair of shorts to before running into the portal, Adrian and Jax followed just as the portal closed.

"Where did they go?!" A voice yelled from inside the mansion, Adrian couldn't tell who it was since they had appeared by the car, he snapped his fingers and everything that had fallen when Jax shifted appeared in his hand, he tossed the keys to Jax and immediately they all got into the car. "Keep driving no matter what." Adrian ordered just as Jax pulled out from the parking space and headed for the gate, two black SUVs flashed their lights toward the car they were in but Adrian already had his plan in motion.

"Keep going." He stated just as a portal opened in front of them, it was big enough for the car and Jax drove through, the portal closed right behind them and opened on the road that led to their home, no cars were in the lane luckily or they would've crashed into another car, Jax drove toward the house, the garage opened as he got into the driveway, it closed just as he parked. "Everyone inside now, they can't track us whilst we're in the house." Adrian explained as the triplets ran into the kitchen through the adjoined door.

Once all of them were inside Adrian laid his hands on the floor and the wards were activated immediately, he then dropped to the ground breathing heavily. "That was not how this day was supposed to go." Johnny grumbled laying next to a giggling Mark. "At least we're safe." The kitsune assured as he stood and took his mate into his arms. "No more mystic weddings except ours." Jax mumbled. "Deal."

+++

UDEAD LOVE is where the character Kendall Wayne comes from, for those of you who haven't read the book. It's in my vampire reading list. Enjoy.

LMJ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.8K 373 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...
36.4K 2K 52
[Royals Series] Neal and Eric's Book: *Can Be Read Separately* *Its a 2-in-1 story my guys* There was something Neal hadn't felt in a long time. I...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
71.4K 2.5K 10
Ghost walks the halls, only seen by one boy, Quinn, in years. The two are close friends, inseparable really. Another kid, Sean, gets an injury from...