Come Back To You Suayeon fanf...

By Uyenlai810

... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 8

388 20 9
By Uyenlai810

Chapter 8.

Flashback.

Siyeon, after waking up, saw the red haired woman meeting last night lying next to her, in this shady posture, she realized everything, that she was caught. Siyeon bathed deeply and quickly ran home in Seoul Forest, before leaving the palace to meet butler Jo and learned that she was caught her red-handed by Bora, Siyeon was extremely scared.

Siyeon entered the house number 1008 like a rocket, the door was not locked, found the living room extremely messy, water glasses, vase, decorations, books, thrown down, pieces of glass of vase falling drastically in the corner of the room, and on the other side of the room, Bora sat on her knees, face down. Siyeon ran to hug Bora, tears in her eyes.

- Bora, I'm sorry.

Bora froze, Siyeon lifted her face, the corners of her eyes were red, swollen, her brown hair was messed up, Bora's appearance made Siyeon cry more, Siyeon’s heart was torn.

- Bora, I'm sorry, please forgive me.

- Get out of the way - Bora whispered.

- Bora ...

Bora pushed Siyeon and stood up, Siyeon pulled her hug, she struggled with all her might, screaming like she wanted to break the space.

- LEAVE ME ALONE.

- KIM BORA - Siyeon also shouted, her hands were gathered around Bora's body without letting up, her strength became more and more unstable, sweating making her hands slippery, she was about to stop pulling Bora.

- GET AWAYYY

Bora escaped Siyeon's embrace, then lost her balance and fell on her back on the floor, Siyeon took the opportunity to lie face down, on top of Bora, determined not to let go. Bora was so tired, she couldn't sleep all night, she could only sit in the corner of the room like that, that devastating image completely occupied her mind, until Siyeon pressed Siyeon’s body against her, she couldn't resist any more, she lay still, eyes blankly looking up at the ceiling.

- Bora, I was lured to drink, I can't control it, I'm sorry.

- Get out.

- Bora….

- Out.

- …… - Siyeon cried louder, she pressed her head on Bora's shoulder and shook her head repeatedly, she couldn't accept this rebuttal.

- Break up.

- Bora, what are you talking about?

- Break up.

- No, I can't break up with you.

When Siyeon is not exerting power, Bora be strong again, stand up and walk.

- No, Bora - Siyeon grabbed Bora's hand.

-  If you don't get out of here, I will go  - Bora pointed her finger at the door, uncompromisingly, chasing Siyeon straight.

- Okay, I'll go - Siyeon gave up with Bora's stormy energy, she left painfully.

End flashback.

----

"Actor Kim JiU was exhausted from the busy schedule, fainted in the middle of a photoshoot with Cecil magazine"

JiU opened her eyes, a white scene appeared in front of her, the scent of antiseptic was on her nose, in the last image left in her memory, she was taking pictures for the magazine, then the light kept blinking on her, dizzying her mind, she fainted. JiU turned her eyes to the right, the doctor was standing right next to the bed, concentrating on adjusting the salt water bottle on the column beside.

It was Siyeon, someone she met once.

- Siyeon?

Siyeon turned around, noticing that the hospital's VIP patient had awakened.

- You are exhausted, severely malnourished. Just one more protein bottle can be discharged, but remember to go home and eat properly.

- ... ..

- Any question, I'll leave for you to rest.

- Have you terminated completely with SuA yet?

- How is it called complete termination, I have to sell that house to SuA? - Siyeon sarcasm.

- I feel pity for you, obviously SuA has no feelings for you and loved me, why are you stubbornly beside her? - Although JiU is tired, she still has to clear the limit for the other to understand, because she is still angry that SuA is indifferent about cutting off contact with Siyeon. SuA meets JiU every day because the two of them are filming the same movie, except today because JiU has an alternate photo shoot schedule, she has offered to tell SuA to go to her house, but SuA hesitated, she told SuA change the house password, SuA hasn't done it yet, justifying that SuA is afraid to remember the new password, and then it is sure that Siyeon will not bother, the car paid back to Siyeon.

- Kim JiU, how many months have you known SuA, do you think SuA considers you the best?

- …….

- Before SuA met you, she had met with many people, love one night also had, love one month also, 3 months also had, count even more than hand, considered you as the longest person on the list. Let me see how long you and SuA are together.

- ... ..

- I take care of SuA since she went to college until now, SuA's house is I buy, SuA’s car I buy, clothes, shoes, everything, SuA's acting tuition is also my money. The first lead role of SuA was also due to me apply for.

- ... ..

- SuA is my first love, all of me, my only relative is my father, but he is sick and does not know how long he will live, if he leaves, then I only have SuA.

- ……

- So if you force me to cut off with SuA, you'd better kill me. SuA is like a relative of mine, I never leave her, if you want, please pull SuA away from me, just go ahead.

- ... ..

- When you leave the hospital, watch this. - Siyeon put a usb in JiU's hand, then coldly left.

----

JiU lazily came home in the quiet night after finishing the transmission of another calm, the shooting was postponed, leaving tomorrow, SuA called her repeatedly but she didn't want to answer. Through Siyeon's words, JiU only knew more about SuA's past, has been in love for more than half a year, but SuA has never actively told JiU these things, but also, because she rarely asks.

JiU went home with manager Choi, because it was too late and had to get up early to take a photo tomorrow, manager Choi slept at her house, JiU really missed SuA, wanted to meet SuA immediately, but because of the limited time , she has to endure a little, finished work and go to meet SuA.

JiU turned on the usb that Siyeon showed up, while at the hospital she was extremely curious about its contents, because she had a bad feeling.

This is a video, the scene is SuA's house, and Siyeon and SuA are having sex, the filming date is one month ago.

This is not exactly the scene of rape, as the two characters in the video are clearly voluntary.

End chapter 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...
6.9K 180 11
One-shot story for my undying Suayeon heart.