The Tutor || D.M.

By Rainbowcandy37

{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you ar... More

A/N
1 - The First Day of Hogwarts
2-The First Tutor Session
3 - The Weekend
4 - The Kiss
6- S-Stop
7- Wait, It's My Birthday?
8-The Yule Ball
9-The Malfoy Manner
10-Holiday Break part 2
11-The Second Task
12-IDK What It Should Be Named
13-The Third Task
14-5th Year And We're Back
15 - The Room of Requirement
16-Thanksgiving break/1
17-Thanksgiving/2
18 - The Rules
19-Make up?
20-The Department Of Mysteries
21-Umbridge Is Gone!
22 - Slughorn's Prize
23-The Train Ride
24-Mint, Cologne, and. . .Blood
25-Kursed Katie
26-A Pig for Slaughter
27-The Dinner Party
28-Can We Follow Them?
29 - Don't Go To The Burrow
30 - Their Home Is Gone
31 - The Wand, Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak
32 - Sectumsempura
33 - WON WON!
34 - He- He's Dead
35 - Obliviate
36 - They're Coming
37 - GET THE NECKLACE
38 - Captured At The Malfoy's
39 - Dobby!
40 - Aberforth Dumbledore
41 - Almost Burnt To Crisps
42 - The End Of The Road
43 - That's A WAP- I Mean Wrap

5 - I'm Sorry

3.6K 79 21
By Rainbowcandy37

" And the champion for the Beauxbatons is . . ."

"The champion for the Beauxbatons is Fleur Delecourt."  Everyone cheered as she made her way to Dumbledore.

"The champion for the Durmstang is--" He pulled out another cinched piece of paper "--Victor Krum." Everyone cheered as he powerfully walked(hehe powerwalking; jazzercise) across the room, to Dumbledore and Fleur. 

"The last champion, Hogwarts's champion is..." Everyone was silent not knowing who to expect... he grabbed out another piece of paper "Cedric Diggory!"

You looked up at him, not knowing how to feel. Even from the few interactions, it was enough for you to worry about him, as any other sensible student. You were wary that he might die from this-- any one of the three champions might die from this. No matter that now; the only thing that matters is you show your full support.

"Good luck." You force out, not letting the worry in your voice show.

"Thank you, I'll need it, Y/N." He then walked over to the rest of the champions and joined them.

"And with that, Fleur Delecourt, Victor Krum, and Cedric Di-"(lol what if it wasn't diggory that he was gonna say😏)   He was going to say Cedric's last name, but the goblet of fire turned blue and spewed out flames...

and another paper.

With that he snatched it, reading the name aloud: Harry Potter. Your best friend is going to... compete? What did he do this year?

Dumbledore showed visible distress while scanning the room, along with everyone else who glanced over at Harry. 

"Come here, boy." He gestured to Harry. "Everyone, and with that concludes the drawing of our champions. Fleur Delecourt, Victor Krum, Cedric Diggory, and Harry Potter." Everyone gasped. 

People started to yell things out like 'he cheated' or 'you shouldn't allow him to compete. He's not 17.' With that, everyone was escorted to their common rooms. And Harry was talking with the Professors. 

When walking to the common room, all that clouded your mind was that you couldn't bear to lose another person in your life-- no matter if it was Cedric or Harry. While everyone celebrated, you just went to your dorm for some peace and quiet. You were going to go read a book until you were almost asleep, but you then remembered that they were crowding the common room. 

Fuck it. Just get it. What's the harm? You opened the door, hearing everyone's loud voices. You rolled your eyes. When you finally got down to the common room, you were met with barely an inch of space between one another; not only that, it was a disadvantage that your ankle was still injured. In a matter of minutes, you were finally able to reach the bookshelf. You retrieved the book and started to attempt to escape the labyrinth of people. You then accidentally bumped into someone and knocked heads. 

"Sorry." You both said in unison. You first noticed the auburn hair... Cedric? Blimey, of course. He helped you up. "Thank you, Diggory. Congrats on being one of the champions. It's very well deserved." You grinned.

"Thank you, L/N." He replied, nodding his head.

"Well, er- I- I'm going to bed now. Goodnight." You stated really awkwardly, still squished.

"Oh, alright. So, you're not staying?" 

"No, no. I just came back down to get my book then go back up. It's a bit too cozy in here." You stated, seeing a couple getting a little too comfortable with everyone else here.

"That makes sense. Well, then goodnight, Y/N." 

"It seems like we always wish each other farewell. That doesn't matter. Goodnight, Mr. Diggory." 

-----

For some reason, you were restless. You did sleep, but you couldn't sleep for long until piercing voices woke you up. Thank Merlin that curfew was enacted, so you could finally sleep in peace. 

You went through your day, and it was finally time to tutor Malfoy. Wait-- why are you excited? Why is your heart starting to flutter at the mere thought of him? Whatever, shut up, Y/N. Just let it be.

"Finally here, Y/N-- I mean L/N. Accident." He stumbled out. Since when is he like this? "I wanted to ask you something about yesterday." He muttered, fidgeting with his rings. 

"Could we just forget about yesterday?" You were pissed- but why were you pissed? Possibly not getting enough sleep? (Stupid ass y/n)"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Can we just start the session?" 

"Yeah, fine." He nodded. It was weird. It was almost like he had a tiny sparkle of something in his eyes a few seconds ago, yet why isn't it there anymore?

"I'm actually really surprised that you did the Patronus spell last week. We're supposed to be learning it next year. Very advanced, sir." You chuckled.

"Maybe I'm not actually as daft as your pathetic friends make me out to me." He said with his signature smirk. Was that supposed to be hot? "Would we be able to work on apparating, this week?"

"Apparating? I can barely do it, but I guess we can learn the basis today. Also, no one can apparate within Hogwarts." 

You then taught him the basics and that he was probably going to puke the first few time he tried it. After that, the lesson was over; Draco wanted to still have fun though.

"Luckily, I don't bump into everyone every single day," he played, hoping you would say something back.

"Well, at least, if someone does make a mistake, I don't threaten to tell my father about it." You whispered in his face.

"Well, at least I actually have a father that I can tell it to." He joked, not knowing how much damage that did to you. (lol daddy issues)

 Your eyes started pooling, so you bit your bottom lip to help stop you from tearing up. You gathered your books.

You were barely able to get out "The lesson is over; I'll see you next week." 

For some reason, it pained him to see you like this; for some reason, it pained him to see you on the verge of crying. The Draco Malfoy actually had a heart. Who would have guessed?

You ran out as quick as you could, and when you reached a dark corridor, you let all of your tears run.

----

It was now dinner time, and Hermione came to check on you.

"Y/N, why weren't you at lunch-- at all?" She inquired.

"I just wasn't hungry, so I just went to the library." You shrugged.

"You're sure you're okay? Malfoy wasn't that much of a prat, was he?" She could see right through you like a thin sheet of ice, just not knowing if you would tell her.

"No, not at all. I'm fine." You 'ensured' her, shooting her the 'I'll tell you later' look. 

While eating, food was not only devoured but also thrown around. Are they... still celebrating? 

"Students!" Dumbledore bellowed while getting up from his chair. 

Everyone went silent.

"The Triwizard Tournament will start tomorrow."

Everyone started to conspire about their ideas. Then, you saw Hagrid get up and leave, and Harry too about a minute later. After dinner, you were walking by yourself. You felt someone grab your wrist, and drag you to an empty classroom. Their hood was on, but apparently even that could not mask his pale hair.

"Wait, Malfoy? What do you want?" You questioned, confused as to why he did this. 

"I- I just want to say that I shouldn't've brought up your father, and I'm so- I'm sor--fuck this--I'm sorry, okay?" Draco Malfoy... stuttering? Not only that, he apologized? Holy fuck.

It was like someone slapped you; you stood there in disbelief. "Oh er- erm- apology accepted." You said, flashing a quick grin. "I'd best be going now. Goodbye." (Awk-wardddd)

"I'll see you soon, Miss Y/N L/N." 

While you walked out of the classroom, to your dorm, he kept staring at you. You could feel his piercing gaze staring at the back of your head. After taking some time in the restroom to give yourself a pep-talk for whatever the hell that was, it was time to give the gossip to Hermione.

"So, Mione, what happened was that-- well it started yesterday when Malfoy kissed me. Then- then I said I just wanted to forget about what happened. Then, after that, we were joking around, then he brought up my dead father. So then I was crying, and all of that jazz. Then right after dinner, he apologized to me. He fucking apologized to me! I thought he was incapable of doing that."  You rambled on.

"Okay, slow down, Y/N. Take deep breaths; no rambling this time, can you do that?" She grinned.

"Right. Right, sorry. You know that I can just get carried away with things." You said, starting to take deep breaths.

"Yes, of course, I understand."

"You know how he kissed me yesterday. And then today, while I was tutoring him, he decided to joke around a little. He may have went a little too far bringing up my late father. Then, after dinner, he pulled me into a classroom and apologized." You repeated, now calm and collected. Is this what occulading is like? 

"That prick is capable of doing something like that--apoligizing, I mean."

"That was my exact thought! Anyways, it's now your turn to spill,. I noticed your worried look when Harry got up to leave during supper." 

"Ok well, the truth is that Harry and Hagrid snuck off to find out tomorrow's first task."

"Well did they figure what it is?"

"Yeah. It's..." 

Sorry to leave you all on a cliffhanger again. :/ But remember NO SPOILERS!!!

See you all tomorrow!

---

Comment
Vote
Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...
20.2K 703 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...
1.5M 39.8K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
850K 12.7K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...