Charming Individuals

De exoticfinn

in which we observe beautiful couples with gracie. Mais

extended synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (rewritten)
29
30 // epilogue

11

3K 247 24
De exoticfinn

A boy crouches on the ground beside a tall, shimmering apartment complex. A small greyhound, pawing the grass around his Vans, sniffs the air.

His hair, a dark, ashy brown, falls across his face. His shirt is white, shoved up at the shoulders and falling gracefully down his muscular back ((lol how do you get a muscular back idk)).

So. He's single?

A miracle.

Come on, Micha. He says, tapping the ground restlessly with his fingers. The dog turns, his back arched in that comical, greyhound way, and his ears back like a house elf's. Do your business already ((lawl this is stupid omgg))

Then a girl wearing sparkly silver Vans and pretty, patterned leggings crosses the manicured lawn toward them. Her hair is blond, drawn up into a smooth sock bun with attractively unkept tendrils falling around her face.

Isaac! She calls.

He looks up.

He laughs.

***

get it? he laughs. hebrew. Yiṣḥāq. isaac.

no?

im sad

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 164 74
cute romantic stories of our former president and First Lady❤️🥺
47.3K 1.9K 35
"for the ones who never felt guilty after hurting someone but realising it after years of doing it. It is a story that will never fade even in those...
633 7 51
S.M ; the scribbles along margins are not to be repeated
2.2K 87 27
her soul entwined with his the girl terrified of storms and the boy with stormy eyes between us series book I (will be rewriting soon)