The choice of destiny (s.m...

By butterflydreamers24

This is a fictionary world with Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. The world is divided in 4 groups: the Fire F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chaper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 26

169 12 1
By butterflydreamers24

Camila POV

As we were in the car, I asked:

,,Aaliyah asked me where we're sleeping tonight. At the apartment or at your house?”

,,It doesn't matter for me. You can choose." He said while he was concentrated at the road.

,,Can we sleep at yours?"

,,Of course." He said, kissed my cheek quickly and turned his attention back to the road.

I smiled to myself and relaxed the rest of the ride. To be honest those girls’ words still couldn't leave my head.. I know he loves me but what if...he still has feeling for that Olivia or I don't know. That girls were just fucking with my head.

I know I love him and he says he does too, but I still don't know why I feel like this and why I have all this thoughts..

As we arrived at his house, I was pretty quiet and Shawn noticed that for sure.

I was at the kitchen table and was writing my letter. Shawn came and sat at the table too and said softly:

,,You okay? I thought you were gonna be more excited because of the competition.."

,,I am excited. I-I just.. I don't know what's wrong.." I said and continued to write my letter and not look up at him.

,,Hey." He said, got closer, put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him. ,,What made you sad?" He said softly and caring.

,,Do you really love me or did you just say it because I did?"

,,Of course I do! Please never doubt that! Never! I love you, Mila! I love you with all my heart! What made you doubt that?" He said confident and softly.

,,Well...it's a dumb reason. I'm sorry.. I-"

,,Mila, it's okay. I told you, you can tell me everything! And I'm sure it's not a dumb reason. I just wanna know what made you doubt even for one second that I love you." He said and pulled my chair closer to him.

,,Well...there were these girls and they said some stuff.." I said and I looked Shawn in the eyes and saw that he was kinda hurt..

,,What did they say?" He said softly but his voice kinda cracked.

,,They said that I'm dumb and stupid and that you'll never be with someone  like me.."

,,Please don't listen to that stupid bitches. You're all I need and all I want! Mila, I love you! I really do! And you aren't stupid or dumb! You know that! You're amazing! You're perfect for me.." He said and that melted my heart.

I kissed him softly and then said: ,,I love you too! More than you can imagine! You're literally the perfect boyfriend for me. I love you!" Then I kissed him again, but this time the kiss was more passionate.

We stood up from our chairs and I jumped in his arms. I put my legs around his waist and he held me. We continued to kiss passionately.

Shawn put me with my back down on the sofa and he got on top of me. We were still kissing and every kiss became more and more aggressive and needy.

I put my hands on his waist and slided with them under his shirt. I could feel his abs and DAMN! That's all I've to say. DAMN!

,,Take it off." I said breathless and pulled off his shirt.

He took his shirt off without hesitating and then started to kiss my neck in a needy way.

,,Shawn.." I moaned his name but suddenly the door bell rang and Shawn and I both groaned.

,,Ignore it!" I said put my hand behind his neck and pulled him to kiss me.

Just as he was about to kiss me the door bell rang again.

,,Mila.." He said looking in my eyes and waiting for an answer.

,,Fine." I said and he ran to open the door.

I watched from the sofa who was at the door and saw a girl with her mouth open when Shawn opened the door. Damnit she was starring at his abs! No! These are my abs! Take your eyes away from my abs, girl!

,,I-I-I.. I have a-a l-letter for....ahhh...Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes!" The girl said and Shawn turned around and looked at me confused.

From who the fuck could we get a letter!?

,,Thank you." Shawn said and took the letter from the girl. ,,Have a nice day!"

,,T-Thank y-you.. H-Have a-a n-nice d-day.." The girl said and Shawn closed the door immediately.

,,We got a letter!?" I said confused.

,,We can read the letter later." He said and put the latter away. ,,We should continue what we started. Don't you think?" He said and got back on the sofa but this time I put myself on top of him.

,,Yeah. I think it's a good idea." I said and started to kiss him on the neck and down to his abs. AND then the door bell rang AGAIN.

,,Are you kidding me!?" Shawn groaned.

,,Why are we suddenly so sought after?" I asked.

,,I'll like to know that too." Shawn said and went to open the door again.

,,What?" He said annoyed as he opened the door. ,,Oh-" Shawn said as he saw who was at the door.

,,I'm sorry, I didn't knoe you were really that mad at me." Josh who was standing at the door said.

,,No. No! I'm not that mad. You just interrupted something.." Shawn said and Josh looked over his shoulder and saw me. He then looked at Shawn again and said as he noticed he was shirtless:

,,Oh- Oh! Oh my god! Dude, I'm so sorry! I'm gonna leave! I-I didn't know...I'm sorry! Forget I was here. Okay?" Josh said and just ran to his car.

Shawn turned around, looked at me chuckled. He closed the door and came back on the sofa.

,,Now,  no one should disturb us or I swear I'm gonna lose my cool and punch him in the face." Shawn said and I laughed at his words.

He started to kiss me while he was on top of me again. He put one hand on my leg and made me put it around his waist.

While we were making out, my phone started to ring. We both groaned loudly and Shawn said:

,,You HAVE to be kidding me!"

,,Can I smash my phone against the wall?" I said with a fake smile on my face.

,,PLEASE!" He said but I decided to answer the phone.

,,What?" I said pissed off on the phone.

,,Chill!" The person on the phone said, who I recognized as Aaliyah.

,,Sorry.. You interrupted something, so be quick."

,,Oh- Oh! OMG! Okay then it doesn't matter."

,,Oh, Aaliyah! You already interrupted it. Now tell me why you called!"

,,Just wanted to ask where you're sleeping and wanted to tell you that I'm sleeping at Jamie's."

,,Okay. I'm sleeping at Shawn's. It's that all?"

,,Yes."

,,Okay. Bye!" I said quickly, hung up and continued kissing Shawn.

Not even one minute after, the door bell rings again.

,,No. No! I refuse to go and open that stupid door AGAIN! No!" Shawn said.

,,I completely support this decision!" I said and kissed his nose but the person at the door started to ring the bell desperately.

,,I'm not getting away from this sofa! No! They can forget it!" Shawn said.

,,Me neither!" I said and we continued kissing and the person at the door rang the bell more and more often.

Shawn broke the kiss, groaned and said: ,,Is this a sign!? Does God really doesn't want us to have some privacy!?"

,,I don't care what God wants." I said and made Shawn kiss me again.

The person at the door went CRAZY! She started to bang at the door and ring the bell like a psychopath.

Shawn and I looked at each other and knew the person won't go away. We both went to the door and said at the same time in a pissed off tone:

,,WHAT?" As we saw who was at the door we both groaned and rolled our eyes.

,,Finally!" Spencer who was at the door said.

,,Bye!" Shawn said emotionless and wanted to close the door in her face, but she stopped the door.

,,Didn't your parents teach you how to be nice to your guests?" Spencer said sassy with a fake grin on her face.

,,Fuck off, Spencer! You aren't my guest! And you'll never be!" Shawn said and wanted to close the door again, but Spencer stopped it again.

,,Well I'm here because I heard you, Camila, want to participate at the leader competition."

,,No one asked you why you're here." I said and crossed my arms.

,,Now I see why you two are dating. Both sassy. Interesting.." Spencer said.

,,GO AWAY, SPENCER!" Shawn said a little angrily.

,,Why are you in such a hurry!? Oh- I interrupted something.. Sorry.. But anyway-" Spencer said but Shawn interrupted her.

,,Spencer, don't make me regret something! LEAVE!"

,,Chill! I wanted to say that I think it's interesting that you, Camila, want to participate at the leader competition. I mean, I heard what Miranda told you at the "Choice of destiny" but I didn't know you took that so serious..." She said with a fake sad facial expressions.

,,I didn't know you believed you can win the competition.. And I also can't believe that you think you're intimidating me, bitch! Well here are some news for you: I. AM. NOT. AFRAID. OF. FAKE. BITCHES. Now go away! Nobody wants you here!" I said REALLY sassy and I saw with the corner of my eye how hard Shawn was smiling.

Spencer lost her fake smile and looked at me with her bitch face.

,,Well then, I guess I see you tomorrow, you newbie!" She said and left.

,,See you tomorrow, oldy!" I shouted after her and she made a shocked expression.

,,Are you making me old!? How dare y-" She said while coming back in our direction but we got fast in Shawn's house and closed the door right in her face.

,,That was... GREAT!" Shawn said.

,,I know.. I was pretty sassy.." I said proud of me.

,,Oh love, YOU were the definition of sassy!" He said and we started to laugh so hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 9.8K 87
Modern day technology has nearly wiped out the old school idea of pen pals, however when two young people with old souls stumble across a website tha...
182K 11.3K 94
Camila and her boyfriend of nine years, Zachary, just got a new neighbor: an athletic, tall, documentary-loving musician. Camila doesn't trust her ne...
79.7K 3.2K 30
Camila always spends summer with her family in her mother's best friend beach house in a small town. She has a crush on Shawn, Karen's son, but he ne...
32.6K 1.2K 51
A Celebrity Group Chat --------------- • SHAWMILA •JELENA •CAMINAH(friendship) •CAMREN(friendship) •MANY MORE Also I try to update once a day! If th...