You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 38: Gender Reveal

310 17 0
By kimmybrown12

- Few Days Later -

- Bella's POV -

Ava And I Decided To Clean Out The Baby's Room So We Could Get Ready To Paint It As Soon As We Know. Damien Is Dead Set On Us Having A Girl. Don't Get Me Wrong, I Don't Care What The Gender Is, As Long As He Or She Is Healthy.

"So How's Things Going With AJ?" I Asked Picking Up A Box Of Stuffed Animals.

"Weird." She Replied Putting A Box Down And Picking Up Another.

"Weird How?"

"I Don't  Know. I Really Really Like Him, He's Sweet, Attentive, He Takes Care Of Me And He's Freaking Good In Bed But, I Miss Sleeping With Tessa Too. She Made Me Feel Things Woman Can. Like A Girl To Girl Level Of Connection." She Sighed.

"Have You Tried Talking To Him About An Open Relationship? He Could Date The Both Of You Or You Could Date The Both Of Them. Either Way, Knowing AJ, He's Up For Trying New Things." I Smiled. She Looks Down.

"Im Scared To Bring It Up. I Don't Want Him To Think He's Not Enough For Me. He Absolutely Is But I Just Miss The Touch Of A Woman, You Know? Im Bisexual, I Love Both Men And Women, And I Sometimes Can't Choose Between Them Seeing As I Love Being With Both So Much." Suddenly A Smile Appeared On Her Face And I Swear I Could See A Little Light Bulb Shine Brightly Above Her Head.🤣 Kidding.

"No, No, No. Absolutely Not!" I Shook My Head.

"Please Bells?" She Begged, Giving Me Her Best Pouty Lip And Puppy Dog Eyes.

"No Ava. I Love You, You're Like My Sister But This Is Your Relationship. Grow A Pair And Handle Your Shit."

"And Just How Exactly Do I Casually Slip Into The Conversation, 'Hey Babe, What Do You Think About Tessa Joining Our Relationship Because I Missed The Touch Of A Woman Sometimes'." She Says In A  Sarcastic Tone.

"If Thats What You Really Want, I Don't Mind Being With Two Chicks. As Long As You're Happy Pumpkin." As Soon As We Heard AJ's Voice We Both Froze. Ava Looked As Though She Was About To Faintm he Walked Up Behind Her And Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist, Kissing Her Neck. "Is That What You Really Want Baby?" She Started To Tear Up. "Hey, Look At Me." He Grabbed Her Face And Held Her. "Why Are You Crying?"

"I Was So Scared To Ask You. I Thought You Might Get Mad. I Didn't Want You To Think That You Weren't Enough For Me, Cause You Are Babe. I Don't Want You To Leave Me." She Said Between Sobs. He Kissed Her. It Was Gentle And Soft. I Could Tell He Was Trying To Tell Her He Was Here To Stay.

"Never Be Afraid To Talk To Me About Anything. If Something Is Bothering You Or If Its Something You Want, You Tell Me. We Will Talk About It. Im Not Going To Leave You For Speaking Your Mind Or Wanting To Try Something New Baby. Im Always Down To Try New Things. We Will Talk To Tessa Together, Tomorrow And See How She Feels. Sounds Good?" She Nodded And Kissed Him. He Turned To Me. "Damien Said He's Ready When You Are. He's Outside With Allison And Alice. Im Going With The Guys To Open The Company. I'll Be Back Later For The Gender Reveal." He Kissed Ava One More Time. "I Love You Pumpkin, See You Later." And With He He Left. HOLY HAMMER OF THOR! Did He Just Say He Loved Her! Ha! I Fucking Knew It!

"Did He?" She Paused, Just As Shocked As I Was.

"I Think So!" I Smiled At Her.

"You Heard That Right? Im Not Just Losing My Mind And Hearing Shit Right?" Her Breathing Became Rapid. Oh No... She's About To Have And Episode. I Quickly Bring Her In For A Long Hug And Feel Her Slightly Relax.

"Calm Down Before You Pass Out." I Said Rubbing Her Back As She Tries To Even Out Her Breathing Was Back To Normal, I Pull Away And Wipe The Tears Off Her Cheeks. "He Said He Loves You. Now Before You Start Freaking Out, He's A Patient Man When It Comes To You. So If You're Not Ready To Say It Back To Him, Do Not Panic. Take Your Time." She Sighed And Nodded. "Good. Now Carry Me Please." I Giggled. She Gave Me Her Resting Bitch Face.

"Bitch You're Pregnant, Not Crippled. I Will Give You My Arm To Hold So Don't Fall, But I Am Not Carrying You." She Said Holding Out Her Arm.

"Well Mommy Tried Little One." I Rolled My Eyes And Rubbed My Belly. Ava Laughed. We Make Our Way Downstairs And I Can Hear Allison Squealing With Excitement.

"Maybe Damien Will Carry You." Ava Said Smiling.

"Are You Kidding Me? Ever Since We Had Sex, He's Like An Happy Little Kid And An Over Protective Fiancée All Wrapped In One. I Bet The Moment I Get Outside He Will Pick Me Up And Carry Me To The Car." I Stated. She Laughed.

*****

"We Opened The Front Door And See Allison, Alice And Damien Standing Next To The Car Talking. The Moment He Sees Me, He Rushes Up To Me And Picks Me Up Bridal Style Kissing Me On The Nose.

"Hey There Beautiful." He Says Smiling. I Look Over At Ava And Give My 'I Told You So' Face.

"Hi Baby." I Give Him A Kiss And He Walks Towards The Car, Setting Me Down Gently In The Passenger Seat, Then Running To The Driver Side.

"Be Careful! I Love You Both And Hurry Back!" Allison Hollers As We Pull Away.

- Damien's POV -

I May Sound Like A Complete Girl Right Now, But Im Excited To Know Our Baby's Gender. I Have A Strong Feeling Its Going To Be A Girl. I Just Know My Little Butterfly Is In There. I Look At My Princess Laying On The Exam Table And She Looks Nervous. I Sit Down Next To Her And Hold Her Hand.

You Okay Princess?" I Asked And She Nodded.

"Im Excited! I Want To Know So Bad!" She Smiled. Okay, Maybe I Misread That. I Can't Really Get A Read On Her Emotions Lately. Her Hormones Are All Over The Place. She Changes Mood Rapidly Than My Mother Since She Got Pregnant. One Minute She's Happy, And A Split Second Later She's Trying To Rip My Balls Off. It's Honestly Terrifying Sometimes. "Why Is She Taking So Long!? What Could She Possibly Be Doing!? What If I Was Dying!?" She Growled Squeezing My Hand. I Can't Help But Laugh. See What I Mean? Happy To Mad In Less Than A Second. Soon The Nurse Walks Back In With A Single Sheet Of Paper.

"Hello Ms. Cortez, Are You Ready To Know The Gender Of The Baby?"

"No, I Just Let You Squeeze Hell On My Belly And Sat In This Cold As Room, In This Thin Ass Hospital Gown For Over Half An Hour, Just To Walk Out Not Knowing My Baby's Gender." She Snapped. Whoa! Where The Hell Did That Come From?

"Relax Princess. Enough Of The Attitude. She's Just Doing Her Job." I Tell Her Sternly. She Sighs.

"You're Right, Im Sorry. Im Just...."

"Hormonal?" The Nurse Cut Her Off And Finished. "Thats Completely Normal. Don't Stress Over It Dear. I've Delt With Worse." The Nurse Laughed. "Congratulations! You're Having A Girl." I Felt My Heart Almost Explode. I KNEW IT! MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BUTTERFLY! I Love Her Already And I Haven't Even Met Her Yet! I Look At Bells And She's In Tears.

"We're Having A Baby Girl!" She Cried And Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck. I Kissed Her. She Takes Her Phone Out And Texts Ava.

"How Are We Going To Keep This From My Mom And Aunts For The Whole Day While You And Ava Paint The Room And Get Things Ready?" I Asked.

"Distract Them." She Says So Nonchalantly.

"You Say That Like It's Easy. When My Mother Sets Her Mind On Something, She Gets Shit Done. She Will Go To Any Lengths To Accomplish Her Goal." I Shook My Head.

"Ava Is On Her Way To Pick Me Up. Try To Get Your Mom And Aunt's Out Of The House. Give Her A Reason To Go Shopping! That Should Get Her Out Of The House For The Day." She Smiled. I Texted AJ And My Brothers For Help. They All Said Yes. Thank God I Don't Have To Do This Alone. Suddenly The Door Opens And Ava Runs In Screaming.

"So!? Tell Me, Tell Me, Tell Me!" She Ran To Bells And Hugged Her.

"We're Having A Girl!" They Both Squealed.

"We Need To Go To The Store Right Now!" Ava Exclaimed, Grabbing Bells Hand And Began Dragging Her Out Of The Room.

"Um.... Ava." Bells Said Pulling Her Hand Away Before They Got To The Door. "Im Not Going To The Door In This Damn Hospital Gown. Let Me Change First."

"Oh Right! Sorry, I Got Over Excited." Ava Giggled.

- At Home -

I Pull Into The Driveway Already I See My Mom And Aunt's Sitting. I Knew This Was Gonna Happen. The Moment My Sees Me, She Gets Over Excited.

"So!? Boy Or Girl!?" She Yells And Claps With Her Hands. I Roll My Eyes.

"Mom, You Know You Have To Wait Just Like Everyone Else For The Gender Reveal."

"The Hell I Do! You Tell Me Right Now Or So Help Me, I Will Whoop You Boy!" She Said Waving Her Finger At Me. I Hugged Her And Kissed.

"No." I Knew She Was About To Scream. "But You Can Help Me With Something. I Want To Make Something For Baby And I Need You Guys To Run To The Mall To Get The Material I Need. Can You Do That For Me Mom? Please?" I Asked Hoping.... No Praying That She Would Let It Go And Just Say Yes.

"Fine. Make A List And We Will Go." She Huffed In Frustration. Thank God.... I Thought I Was Going To Pass Out From Holding My Breath In Anticipation. Believe It Or Not, No Matter How Hard Core You Think You Might Be, My Mother Will Make You Think Otherwise When She's Angry.

"I Already Wrote It Down." I Hand Her A Piece Of Paper And Watch Her My Aunts Drive Away.

- Hours Later -

As Ava And Bells Finished Painting The Room, I Put The Finishing Touches On My Gift For My Butterfly And Hide It For Later.

My Phone Buzzes And Its A Text From Bells.

*Princes*

It's Finished

*Me*

Okay Baby, I'll Gather
Everyone Up

***

"Enough Waiting! Tell Me Already!" My Mom Scream. I Walk Up To My Princess And Hold Her.

"Go Inside." I Tell My Mom Who Wastes No Time Opening The Door To The Baby's Room. Once Inside Everyone Gasps.

"I Knew It! I Told You My Bones Are Never Wrong! Ahh! It's A Girl!" My Mom Squeal Shuffled Her Feet. She Pried My Princess From My Arms And Hugged Her Tightly. "You Have Made Me One Happy Grandma.She Lets Go Of Bells And Latches Onto Me. "Im So Proud Of You Baby! You Have A Beautiful, Strong Who Can Keep Up With Your Moody Ass And Now You're Gonna Be A Father." A Tear Ran Down Her Cheek.

"Please Don't Cry Mom."

"Oh Hush! These Are Happy Tears And I Will Cry If I Want To!" She Slaps My Arm And Turns To Bells. "Have You Thought Of A Names Yet?"

"I Have." Bells Smiled. I Looked At Her And Shocked Which Makes Her Giggle.

"What Name?" I Asked.

"Royalty Alistair Montez." She Said And I Almost Cry. I Get Down On My Knees In Front Of Her Belly And Planted Kisses Over Her Belly.

"Even Though You Have A Name, You'll Always Be My Butterfly, Only Mommy And Daddy Can Call You That." I Hear My Princess Giggle And Runs Her Fingers Through My Hair. I Look Up And See Her Beautiful Smile.

"Our Little Butterfly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 84K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
147K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...