Let me Fall for You: MSA Fanf...

By Datfangaltho67

(ON HOLD) ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡This is lewthur♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱ He let go...but...who-how is- why did he- Lewis is...dead? he was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Parking lot scuffle
Chapter 2: morning coffee
Chapter 3: Argument
Chapter 4: Nicknames
Chapter 5: Embarrassing Stories
Chapter 6: Stop
Chapter 7: Is He-!?
Chapter 8: A Missing Limb
Chapter 9: Traveling as A Whole Again
Chapter 10: Haunted Graveyard
Chapter 11: I Said So
Chapter 12: To the Mansion
Chapter 13: Let People Help
Chapter 14: Drink Da Holy Water
Chapter 16: A Haunting Feeling
Chapter 17: Just like before
Chapter 18: Stormy weather
Chapter 19: Don't fight it
Chapter 20: The Battle begins.
Chapter 21: Broken Curse
Chapter 22: Hospital
Chapter 23: Hospital Drama
Chapter 24: His Frustration
Chapter 25: Stress and Chess
Yo
Chapter 26: What A Way To Wake Up~
Chapter 27: Don't you FUCKING Go There
Chapter 28: Rooftop
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 30: Talk Time

Chapter 15: Not in The Kitchen

416 22 15
By Datfangaltho67

Happy Christmas Eve!!! And thank you so much for the over 1.5k reads! That's insane! Thank you so much hehe. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chappie as much as I do~

//////////////////

"So you have been standing out here, pacing for the past day?" Arthur asked with a gruff scratch to his voice, holding a cigarette in his hand, and a bottle of beer in the other, sitting on the steps just outside of the Manor.

"Yes, I have. I have been keeping an eye out for your arm. Knowing that is more than likely going to be the form it chooses." Mystery nodded, sitting down by Arthur's feet. "You look like shit. What happened?"

Arthur hummed with amusement and grumpiness." Swallowed Holy Water to get rid of it from being inside me. But, it didn't fully work. It just reduced him to a very tiny size. He can't even talk to me anymore, but I do feel watched from time to time. But it's nice." Arthur smiled.

"That's good to hear. I'm glad. Your behavior in the van yesterday was concerning. You should be resting instead of sitting out here in the chill air, drinking and smoking." Mystery hummed.

"Yeah, I'm not very fond of sleep." Arthur sighed. "There's too much going on for that. I'm just going to stay awake and find things to do about the house."

"You need to be at your full strength for when your arm comes, Arthur." Mystery wearily spoke.

"It can't even get near me with that barrier up. I'm fine." Arthur hummed and finished his cigarette, flicking it onto the ground, watching the glowing embers of tobacco burn themselves out.

"..." Mystery studied Arthur's face before sighing to himself, going Kitsune mode, and stretching. "Just think about sleep. Nightmares aside, you need it. And I'm glad you found a temporary solution to your issue. Once the rest of him is dealt with, we can focus on drawing the rest of it out of you." Mystery smiled softly.

Arthur watched him with caution and nodded. "Yeah..." He hummed, drinking from his bottle before finishing it, and yeeting it into a nearby trashcan it landing roughly into the trashcan expertly.  "Let me guess, holy water?" Arthur groaned.

"Possibly. However Vivi must be nearly out. There is another option." Mystery offered.

Arthur sighed angrily and stood himself up, brushing his coat off.

"In your fucking dreams." Arthur sourly hissed before stomping back inside.

Arthur slammed the door behind him before whacking it with his metal arm, pissed!

I suffered! I drank that fucking scalding water and I'm no longer plagued by any terrible thoughts or even emotions caused by my thing! Mystery still wants me to get....and he knows--! FUCK!

"Damn!" Arthur grit his teeth, shaking as his memories of being possessed flashed through his skull.

"Something's got you pissed." Lewis chimed, hovering on over to Arthur from the stairs.

"It's..." Arthur growled before sighing, letting his anger deflate at the face of Lewis's curious and innocent looking expression. "Nothing...it's nothing."

"Well it's obviously something. But I won't press you. You've endured a lot, and I don't want to make you endure anything else that's going to make you mad or stressed." Lewis hummed and moved behind Arthur, beginning to message his shoulders.

"Thank you for being understanding." Arthur smiled weakly, a faint blush dusting his face.

"No prob." Lewis smiled.

Lewis watched his hands as they worked on kneading his blonde gumdrop's shoulders. Moving his fingers in small circles, digging in to get all tension to release from those muscles.

His mind then began to turn...into a different direction.

I could get used to this view~. And he should start getting used to this feeling of me being behind him. I wanna ram his sweet and gorgeous fucking--

"HEEEELP!" Vivi's scream echoed through the house.

Arthur and Lewis shot forwards with zero hesitation, running as fast as they could to the direction of her scream. Arthur and Lewis both tore down a hallway, rounding a corner almost too fast and rushed down the hallway with the paintings, eyes following them and armor suit heads turning to follow them as well.

In the center of the hallway was an opened trapdoor, and Vivi, holding onto the opening for dear life as she hung, dangling above a black abyss. Lewis and Arthur moved to her frightened side, and both grabbed an arm before pulling her out of the hole.

"How did you manage to fall in there!?" Lewis growled out, dusting her off with worry and concern, him and Arthur both looking her over for any wounds.

"Ehehe, I was studying the paintings and I sorta pulled the string to hard and the floor opened. From the first time we came here remember?" Vivi shakily smiled.

"Jesus Vivi be more careful! You nearly gave me a heart attack." Arthur shakily hissed.

"Everything. Nearly gives you a heart attack my skittish bean." Vivi patted the side Arthur's now unamused face.

"Yeah, whatever." Arthur sighed tiredly and stood himself up, popping his back and running a hand through his hair.

Arthur exited the hallway, leaving the two alone to go venture into the kitchen for some depression snacks.

Lewis and Vivi both watched him leave, before sighing and helping one another stand. Lewis checked her over once more for any wounds or scratches before dubbing her safe.

"I'm fine, Lew." Vivi smiled weakly, before smirking. "So~! Anything juicy happen between the two of you yet?" Vivi asked eagerly, wiggling her eyebrows on suggestion.

"We...kissed. A couple times. But he and I still have a lot of baggage that he can't really add too. He wants it, don't get me wrong. I can tell he does~." Lewis smirked to himself, blushing weakly, but the smile fell, and he sighed heavily. " But as much as wants us to work, there are a couple things we need to work through. This arm of his being one of them."

"Hey~! Kissing is a good start!" Vivi giggled and clapped her hands together. "Better then nothing am I right? I'm just, happy for you two. Arthur...needs someone to make him truly happy. He's a very secretive person when it comes to his emotions and what's bugging him. I mean, his arm for instance. Mystery explained that he was probably hiding it...for a while before telling us." Vivi winced and gripped her jacket, frost slowly swallowing the area under her fingers, her shivering. "And...his...stress is probably overbearing." She quickly snapped out of her funk, frost thawing away.

Lewis, however, caught that with a glare of interest and concern. "Need to vent?"

"I don't wanna trouble you with my issues." Vivi smiled weakly.

"All issues are relevant. If you don't address them it will only grow. Trust me. It sucks. Whatcha thinking Vivs?" Lewis asked, leaning against the wall.

Vivi bit the inside of her lip before exhaling lightly. She looked over at the ghost and frowned softly. "It's just, well...Arthur..." She mumbled, her sleeve growing frost covered. "I... I am going to sound terrible but bear with me. Okay?" Vivi shivered again.

Lewis gently placed his hand on her arm, and his heat thawed the ice, and he nodded slowly, listening carefully.

"I'm afraid of him." Vivi trembled, gripping her sleeves tightly. "I-I have no idea why, but, ever sense this thing has started, I've felt afraid when he gets mad. His scowl...his smile." She whispered. "Something about the smirk he gave me in the van on the way here. I can't explain it. But I've seen him smile at me like that before. I don't know where of even why, I've forgotten something. Something important. I don't know why, but that smirk, his anger, makes me feel terrible, like, anger, sadness, and immense dread. I almost had a panic attack when he smirked at me, and blew air on my neck. It's not his fault! But..." Vivi trailed off, tears pricking her eyes.

"It's going to be alright. Believe me. Once the green thing is dead, I'm sure everything will work itself out" Lewis smiled softly. "I don't judge you for this. It's normal to be afraid. But that just means you have to stay strong. Or it will win." Lewis stated.

Vivi nodded. "I know. I just needed to vent. Thank you for listening." Vivi smiled sheepishly.

"My ears are always available."  Lewis smiled at her reassuringly. "I'm going to go make sure Arthur doesn't trip over bread crumbs." Lewis giggled and pointed his thumb. "want to come along?",

"I'm going to be with Mystery." Vivi smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Your loss." Lewis hummed and vanished with a pop sound.

Vivi's eyes widened in surprise before she giggled and headed to the front doors, smiling to herself happily.

Just as Arthur was about to chow down on a huge sandwich, Lewis popped into exsistence with a pop sound that made Arthur shriek and fall over, dropping the sandwich onto the floor and curling up on reflex. Lewis blinked and looked down before snickering, kneeling and poking his head.

"It's just me you adorable blonde. Why are you so jumpy?" Lewis giggled.

"N-n-not funny!!" Arthur seethed before sitting himself up.

Lewis hummed and pushed Arthur against the wall, hearing a satisfying grunt come from the other, watching as that long and cute face turned completely red and shy. Arthur furrowing his eyebrows and shivering under the intoxicating stare he was pinned under.

"Adorable~. I can't help myself around you Kingsman." Lewis fluttered his eyes, smirking slyly and wiggling his eyebrows.

Arthur flushed even worse and shrank a little bit against the wall, looking up at the taller male with a lowered head and red face. He turned away from him and looked do his hands, seeing them pinned under the other larger ones swallowing his wrists. He then his his face in his shoulder, shivering again.

Speechless.

Lewis hummed and moved closer, until his mouth brushed against the skin of the other's neck, hearing Arthur's breath audibly hitch. Lewis hummed before connecting his lips to the skin, and began to plant more, gentle kisses that steadily grew more and more passionate and pressured.

Rough.

Arthur's lips parted and his eyes slowly shut, breathing and squirming a bit under the other, completely at his mercy, no longer having nearly as much strength as he once did. His breathing became a light pant as his body began to heat up under the kissing and sucking, nearly moaning in delight as the kisses traveled closer and closer to a more sensitive area towards Arthur's collar bone.

"Lewis..." Arthur let out, chest heaving weakly, body trembling with need and enjoyment...pleasure.

"Mmn..." Lewis grumbled lowly, smiling to himself before biting down on Arthur's collarbone.

"Nngh!" Arthur gasped, eyes flying wide open, panting and shivering, legs squeezing together and arms pulling against the grip on them subconsciously.

"Hn, like that?" Lewis all but purred.

"Mmn.." Arthur weakly hummed, trying to calm his body down before any 'problems' could manifest.

"You're so perfect. I don't deserve you. Or maybe I do, I am me after all." Lewis chuckled mischeviously before letting him go. "Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to expressing my love. But not in the kitchen. I'll save the heavy shit for the bedroom~!" Lewis cackled evily, rubbing hands together, his tone of voice raising an octave to match his playful mood.

"Th-that w-was hot." Arthur thought aloud, fingers grazing over his neck, only shiver.

Yup...he could feel them...hickeys.

Meanwhile, outside, Vivi walked walking along side her demon dog, hand in his side as they walked side by side along the barrier of salt and holy water protecting them. Mystery was respectfully quiet, and she was happily silent, gazing up at the stars with wonder.

"It's a beautiful night isn't it?" Vivi broke their peaceful silence with a happy question.

"Indeed it is." Mystery hummed, adjusting his glasses with a swaying tail.

"Think they're doing gay stuff~?" Vivi snickered evily.

Mystery shook his head and chuckled, having heard what was going on actually, as his hearing in this form was heightened.

"I can hear them conversating in the kitchen." Mystery chuckled. "Just took part in what sounded...well..." Mystery hummed. "I'll leave the details for your imagination."

"Oooohohoho!" Vivi smirked and sighed. "You doing okay out here in the cold? I could fix you something you know. Want any food?" Vivi asked calmly.

"Something meat related sounds nice actually. If you wouldn't mind that is." Mystery have Vivi a gentle smile.

"Not at all Mystery. I'll be back with what I can find inside." Vivi took her scarf from her neck, and wrapped it around Mystery's and kissed his forehead, scratching behind his ear. "I'll be back in a bit "

Mystery nodded, eyes crinkling into a happy stare as he watched her skip towards the front doors.

"What did I do to deserve such a wonderful person?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 45 54
18 + Hot Hate/Love Badboy Romance. I died. I know I did but why do I feel more alive than ever before when I am around her. Wishing for a life I neve...
1.1K 129 31
An MSA Ghost fanfic. Just Legends story 3. One chance. One last chance to save the youngest Pepper from the curse that has claimed two lives and stai...
29.3K 875 24
There was no mistakening what 22 year old Arthur Kingsmen did to his best friend in that cave a few months ago. As his birthday approaches, he gets a...
65.8K 2K 77
(Y/N) Phantomhive is the older sister of Ciel Phantomhive. She had sworn to protect her baby brothers from harm the day they were born, though 4 year...