My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

TheSaltedFish द्वारा

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... अधिक

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 28: You are rotten.
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 31: General Wei confess.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 46: Go to investigate.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 51: There is another way.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.

1.4K 49 0
TheSaltedFish द्वारा

The children who walked out of the mountains have never seen the world, never eaten cakes, wandering on the streets alone, homeless...

The assistant's brain was filled a lot for a while, even his eyes were red.

"Here you are." An exquisite paper bag was handed to Bai Nai, and the assistant looked pity, "Brother asked you to eat, you are welcome."

"This..." Although she was very curious about the taste of the cake, Baili was still too embarrassed to take it, so she could only turn her head and look at Wei Xichen next to her.

"Go home and eat." Wei Xichen acquiesced to the assistant's behavior, and rubbed Baili's hair with a smile.

Wei Xichen feels that when the child is not sick, he is actually very painful.

"Thank you." Baili took the bag carefully and put it on his lap. After a while, he felt that something was wrong.

and many more! Are these two people sympathizing with him?

Baili: "..."

Ten minutes later, the luxury car drove into the villa area and steadily stopped in front of the Wei's villa.

Wei Xichen and Baili got out of the car, carrying a cake, and entered the gate of the villa.

"Brother, you go back..." Wei Xiyuan jumped up excitedly when he was playing on his mobile phone in the living room, but when he saw the person coming, he was stuck there.

When he called his eldest brother at noon today, the man still rightly said that he had nothing to do with Baili, but in a blink of an eye he brought him home again?

Haha, sure enough, the man's mouth, a deceitful ghost!

...

Although Baili and Wei Xiyuan already know each other, it is still a bit embarrassing for Baili. He is not good at getting along with others. When he is in the family, he meets his peers, and it is more for exchanges than for sitting together. Eat cake and chat.

"You didn't call me when you left in the morning. I didn't have time to have breakfast with you." Wei Xiyuan dug a large piece of cake and put it in his mouth with a pity on his face, and said angrily, "But fortunately, he picked you up. I'm back, next time he tells you something unfeeling, you will treat him as farting, this person is always duplicity..."

Wei Xiyuan relied on his eldest brother to change clothes, told Baili a lot of bad things about Wei Xichen, and finally he put his arms around Baili's shoulders with sympathy.

"It's okay, although he has a bad temper, but there will be me in the future, so I can help you somehow." Wei Xiyuan said.

"Uh, thank you." Baili nodded blankly, but didn't understand what Wei Xiyuan meant.

Seeing him stupidly, Wei Xiyuan quietly leaned to his ear and whispered: "My brother will trouble you in the future, it's hard work."

"No trouble, I should do it." Baili said with an awkward smile. After all, this matter was caused by his father's mistaken operation, and he was duty-bound.

When Wei Xichen got down from the upstairs to get dressed, he saw his younger brother on the sofa and Baili hooking his shoulders. He looked good, and the corners of his mouth were hooked.\

But Wei Xichen didn't know that their brain circuits had been diverged for thousands of miles, walked over and rubbed their heads one by one, then pulled their faces off again, "Tonight..."

"I will never disturb you two tonight!" Wei Xiyuan quickly raised his hand to promise before he could finish.

Wei Xichen: "..." This brat is probably itchy again.

So when he returned to the room after dinner, Baili was thrown into Wei Xiyuan's room again.

"Little brother, even if you live with me, you don't have to be so reluctant." Baili was thinking about things, but Wei Xiyuan hooked his shoulders again, "My brother, he did it on purpose. Don't worry, wait for him to work tomorrow. , I'll help you move your luggage to his house."

"This... not so good." Baili hesitated.

Although it seemed good to be able to stare at Wei Xichen up close in this way, it was rude to run to someone else's room without saying hello.

"What are you afraid of, he can kick you out?" Wei Xiyuan rushed to the bed and rolled twice, and said excitedly: "For the happy life of you two, if he gets angry, I will help you stop his anger. , Don't be afraid."

"...Oh." Baili nodded, squatting down to open the suitcase, and took out the toiletries that Li Xian had loaded for him.

"You use the bathroom first, I'll wait a while." Wei Xiyuan lay on the bed, picked up the phone and looked at it.

"Yeah." Baili took the toiletries into the bathroom.

When the bathroom door was closed, there was a sound of water inside, Wei Xiyuan hurriedly threw the phone, jumped up from the bed, and went to the door of his elder brother's bedroom.

"Brother~" Wei Xiyuan knocked on the door.

"Something?" Wei Xichen opened the door and frowned at him.

"Just tell you about Baili." Wei Xiyuan squeezed from beside him into the bedroom with a face, and then sat on his bed with his legs uplifted.

"Brother, you can't do that." Wei Xi said with a serious face, shaking his feet, "How can you let Baili live in a room with me."

"What? Do you have an opinion?" Wei Xichen sat back at the desk and tapped on the computer again.

"I have an opinion! Of course I have an opinion!" Seeing his inattentive attitude, Wei Xiyuan walked over and closed his computer.

"What's the matter? Did he sleep and snore?" Wei Xichen had a rare temper, leaning on the chair and looking at his brother thoughtfully, "Or he kicked you out of bed last night?"

"I'm not talking about this!" Wei Xiyuan yelled, then realized that his voice was too loud, and quickly lowered the volume, "Brother, are you still going to lie to me that you are not dating?"

"Hehe." Wei Xichen laughed at his brother's brain circuit. "If you are too idle, I can help you sign up for some summer training courses, or arrange for you to go to the company for an internship."

"No, wait!" Wei Xiyuan paled, and quickly took his hand, "Brother, don't change the subject! We are now talking about you and Baili!"

"Huh?" Wei Xichen narrowed his eyes dangerously. "Where do you see that I am dating a child?"

"You are so close, you lied to me? And Baili confessed it himself." Wei Xiyuan said triumphantly: "You really don't need to lie to me about this kind of thing, and I won't oppose you."

What Wei Xiyuan said was sincere, because he had a heart-to-heart talk with Qin Chu before and knew a lot of things he didn't know before, and he also knew how much effort his elder brother had put in to get his current life.

Now the eldest brother has been in poor health and is busy with work every day. He sincerely hopes that he can relax and enjoy a relationship.

"You said he admitted? What did he admit?" Wei Xichen's cold expression broke and the corners of his mouth twitched twice.

What did these two brats say?

"Of course it is to admit your relationship!" Wei Xiyuan patted heavily on the table, then held his palms and inhaled, "Now that's the end, you really don't have to worry about my feelings, I absolutely support you. So you still let Baili come to your room..."

"Nonsense!" Wei Xichen finally couldn't help but slapped him on the head, "I don't want to explain the same thing a second time, now go back to your room to sleep."

"I'm so embarrassed." Wei Xiyuan glared at him, covering his head. "He's obviously an older leftover man who wants to be dissatisfied."

"Hehe, even if I want to be dissatisfied, I won't be hungry| thirsty enough to find a child with no hair, and get out before I get angry." Wei Xichen looked at him blankly.

"What a kid, Baili is already an adult." Wei Xi originally wanted to talk back, but seeing that his elder brother was really angry, he hurriedly made a mouth gesture and ran out of the room.

The door was "slammed" shut, and Wei Xichen rubbed his temples with a headache.

Maybe it was a wrong decision to take the teenager home, especially if his brother was also at home.

...

Late at night.

In the darkness, Baili suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the door.

Next to him was the slight snoring of Wei Xiyuan and the breeze from the air conditioner, but apart from these, Baili also heard a depressed cry of pain from another room in this villa.

It's Wei Xichen!

Baili jumped out of bed cleanly, left the bedroom without making a sound, and went to Wei Xichen's room.

On the bedroom floor, Wei Xichen was contracting together in pain, almost fainting.

"Let you not listen to me, you will suffer now." Baili sat on the ground calmly and helped him up.

Although there was a lot of dissatisfaction on his lips, Baili certainly would not die, and quickly formed a handprint on his hand, helping Wei Xichen to seal the strength of the solid spirit pill that caused another mess in his body.

After the seal was over, Baili wiped the non-existent sweat on his forehead and breathed a sigh of relief.

"This is no way to go on, how can you let you practice with me?" Baili looked at Wei Xichen who fell on the ground again, and muttered to himself while pinching his chin.

The best way is of course to make Wei Xichen believe in himself, and then practice with him, but this person is too stubborn to trust others so easily.

What's more troublesome is that the Wei family also has a living treasure, Wei Xiyuan.

His monk status should not be known by too many people, especially people like Wei Xiyuan who seem to be unreliable and talk a lot...

"Forget it, let it be. Anyway, I have moved in now. There will always be a way." Baili got up and patted his hands. Without taking care of Wei Xichen, who was still lying on the ground unconscious, he walked away. The room.

...

The next morning, Wei Xichen, who was lying on the floor, woke up and sneezed heavily.

Wei Xichen got up from the ground and returned to the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, and it took him a long time to realize what had happened.

Last night, he suddenly became ill without any warning, even without a chance to call for help, so he fainted.

Before fainting, he thought he was powerless this time, but now he woke up on his own without any discomfort, even feeling refreshed?

Wei Xichen likes to come from it, as if he has discovered Xintiandi. Perhaps as he had thought before, he is actually not sick at all, otherwise Qin Chuyi would not be able to check it out.

    Wei Xichen looked at the white medicine bottle on the bedside table, hesitated for a moment, then picked it up and threw it into the trash can without any hesitation.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.4K 194 52
Synopsis She is a cultivator from another world. She is proficient in refining artifacts, improving elixirs, talisman arrays, medical skills, and eve...
17.1K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...
Those Years Of Being Exploited By The Emperor LiannQ द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

72.4K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...
56.4K 999 21
Naruto uzumaki is supposed to marry hinata huyga because it's arranged. At the first wedding meeting he meets hinata friend sakura haruno. He invites...