Amalia Ferrari's Bodyguard

By senoradanah

| COMPLETED | Amalia Ferrari is the most influential person in Sicily. She has her own travel company and is... More

A/N
0.
1. Amalia Ferrari
2. The Handsome Bodyguard
3. The Midnight Thief
4. Bonding
5. Glad You're Here
6. The Circle
7. Gino the Sus
8. A Meeting With My Allies
9. Some of The Past
10. The Old Amalia is Back
12. "You Look Sexy"
13. "I Don't Trust Him"
14. "We Need to Hide"
15. Florence
16. Annie
17. Lily
18. Saving Lily
19. Secrets
20. Good-bye
21. Reunion
22. "Why Did You Leave Me."
23. "I Fucking Missed You"
24. Rebecca
25. Sad but Happy
26. Happily
27. Married | Ending |
THANK YOU | NEW BOOK

11. "You're a Very Ugly Mother."

10.2K 371 50
By senoradanah

ALESSANDRO

Hitting the alarm violently, I remove the duvet and stand up, making my way to the bathroom.

I undress and turn on the shower, and adjust the water to reach my liking.

As the water come down, my thoughts go to Amalia.

When I first saw the ad on the internet, I immediately considered working as a bodyguard. One because I would be in Italy close to my daughter, and second, I would take her custody, so we could live together.

The thing is that Amanda is not a good mother. When I first got married to her, I was so in love that I didn't see her true colors sooner. I was blinded by love, and when we had our daughter, everything changed. She changed. She turned into this person who doesn't care about anyone but herself. When I discovered that Lily got lost, I went mad because it wasn't the first time this happens, but the good thing is that I could use this in court.

So when I came to Amalia's house and saw her, I never thought that she would be this young and beautiful. I thought I was working for an old rich rude woman; not that Amalia is not rude, she is, but she's different.

The first my eyes laid on her, I knew that I am in deep shit, and now I know that I was right. This connection that I feel towards her is beyond me. It is so real that I don't think it could ever disappear.

Add on that Lily's love for Amalia. It is as if the universe is giving me a second chance at love, despite Amalia's rough personality, she's an angel, and I think I am the only one; along with Gus, to see this.

Turning off the water, I wrap a towel around my torso, and make my way out.

As I finished wearing my outfit for the day, I hear the door bell.

I quickly make my way towards the door, and pull it open. There she was standing by my doorstep, with our daughter clutching her hand.

"DADDY!" Lily yells, running to me with a crushing hug.

Amanda is just standing there, with a scowl on her face. I was going to say ugly face, but...never mind.

"How are you, baby?" I ask, as I kneel to her level and hug her back. She is wearing a cute pink dress that I know, she's not comfortable in.

Amanda is truly a terrible mother.

"I am good! where is auntie Cassie?-" She asks first, and then says, "-and nanny Amalia?"

"Your aunt is inside, but Amalia is not here, sweetie. She has work." As son as I said that, her face becomes flat, and a pout appeared on her lips.

"But she told me that she will see me today." She looks at the floor, clearly disappointed.

"She did? how?" I ask confusedly.

When did Lily even talk to her, and how? I am sure that I didn't talk to Lily yesterday when I was working, and I didn't hear Amalia talking in my phone or anything.

"I spoke to her on the phone." She mutters and was about to walk inside, when a voice stops her.

"I am here!" Amalia's cheerfully voice says. She walks, bumping Amanda intentionally; which actually made me smile, and hugs Lily with open arms.

"Watch where you're going!" Amanda yells.

Amalia turns around to look at Amanda from head to toe, and a smirk forms on her lips once she saw Amanda's reaction.

"You!"

"Hello, again, Amanda."

"You are fucking her?" Amanda chuckles, as she points at Amalia.

"Watch what you're saying!" I hiss. The last thing I need is Lily hearing those awful words coming from her mother.

"Lily, go inside, sweetie." Amalia says and Lily nods.

Amanda crosses her arms, glaring at Amalia as if did something so awful.

"You didn't answer my question!" She yells annoyingly.

Amalia walks towards me, putting her palm on my chest, and with a flirtatious smile my way, she says, "and what if he is?"

"Disgusting! you went from ME to her? so pathetic." She taunts, as a smirk appears on his lips.

I am beyond mad. How could she say this?

I was about to open my mouth when out of nowhere, it was collided with another. I look down to find Amalia kissing me. I kiss her back.

"Yes, he went from you to me, now I see why." Amalia replies once she breaks the kiss. "Oh, and by the way, you're a very ugly mother."

With that, Amalia grabs my arm inside, shutting the door behind us.

I am still stunned. She just kissed me. I got to taste her lips again. The lips that I thought I'd never ever feel again.

Her lips are addicting and I cannot get enough. I need more.

I grab her arm, turning her around until her chest collided with mine.

"You made a huge mistake by kissing me."

"And why is that?" She innocently replies.

"because now-" I lean close to her ear, "-I will make you beg to kiss me again."

Her breath hitches as she froze in her place. She tries to regain her posture, and she successfully did by saying, "you mean, you will beg me to kiss you again."

"Oh, baby girl, just wait and see."

With that, I walk to the living room where Cassie and Lily are sitting.

~

We are all sitting in the living room, eating ships, and watching Harry Potter movies. Yes, Movie(s). Lily's favorite.

Don't ask, just read.

Amalia is sitting beside Lily on the other side, while I was sitting beside my annoying sister. And I know for a fact that Amalia is sitting far away from me because she cannot handle me. I can even imagine how her heart is beating so fast right now.

I smirk at the thought.

"So, Amalia, what do you do?" Cassie asks, grabbing Amalia's attention.

"I have a travel company." She simply says as Cassie nods.

"That's cool."

"Thanks."

"Daddy, when do I get to live with you?" Lily then asks, breaking my heart in the process.

"Soon, baby." I reply as I look at Amalia to see her nodding as if she's telling me, "I am working on it."

"Nanny Amalia, when I come and live here, can you live with me?"

"Lily." I say warningly.

"I cannot sweetie, but I do live so close from here, you can visit me every single day." Amalia replies sweetly, as she kisses Lily's cheek.

"Really?! did you hear that, daddy?" She says excitedly, earning a nod from me.

"I LOVE YOU!" Lily yells, hugging Amalia.

"Love you too, baby."

I glance at Amalia to see her looking at me. I don't look away, and we just kept looking at each other. Neither of us looking away.

I imagine what could have happened if I married Amalia instead of Amanda. I mean...I am still grateful that I have my Lily, and I wouldn't trade her for the world, but I just wish Amalia is Lily's daughter and not Amanda. Lily already kind of hates her mother, and I don't want that. The problem is that no matter what I say to Lily to change her mind, she is the one whose living with her mother, and she is the one who is taking shit from her everyday.

"As much as I would like to stay with you guys, but I cannot open my eyes any longer, so good night!" Cassie stands up to leave to her room.

"Good night." Amalia and I say in unison.

"I want to sleep too!" Lily announces, standing up to her feet, and following her aunt, but not before kissing Amalia and I.

I was left with Amalia alone.

"Such a sweet girl..." She says with a smile.

"I have never seen her this happy until she met you." I reply, looking at her beautiful eyes. A blush creeped on her face as she looks down.

"I better go."

"Let me take you home."

"You don't have too."

"Actually, I do. I will not let you walk alone at night. I am your bodyguard, remember?" I say earning a chuckle.

We walk side by side, no one is talking as if it is the first time we meet.

When we reach her front door, she turns my way and smiles. "I had fun today. Thanks for having me."

"You're welcome anytime."

"And...I am sorry about the kiss. I did that to anger Amanda." She says.

Disappointment covered my face but soon gone when she says her next words, "But I cannot deny I liked it."

"I'll do it again, if you want." I flirt, leaning in. She doesn't stop me. I stop midway to see if she wants to object or not.

"Alessandro-"

"Mhmm?"

"Can you go any slower?" She groans, slamming her lips onto mine.

This kiss is different than the others. It was demanding and more passionate. Our lips worked so well together as if they finally met after a long time. As if they were waiting each other, even though, not long ago we kissed.

We break the kiss to breathe, and look into each other's eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask hesitantly, earning a quick nod.

"I am, with you, I am." She smiles.

Thank god!

"As much as I would like to have you in my bed right now, you have to go back to your daughter and sister." She shocks me with her confession.

"I never thought you'd beg me this soon." I tease, as she hits my arm. "Asshole."

"But don't worry, we have so many days to come." I say as I lean in giving her one last gentle kiss.

I turn around to leave, but she stops me.

"Alessandro."

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not giving up on me."

~

Hey guys!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALESSANDRO'S POV? FINALLY!

I hope you liked this chapter, and I am so sorry that it is shorter than the other one, but I just wanted to focus on these things in this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote, comment, and share! I really appreciate it a lot!

Stay tuned for the next chapter because hell is about to break loose!

Word count: 1734

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 44.3K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...
88.3K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.7K 31 13
Single mom Emilia Lombardi, escapes from the clutches of her daughter's abusive father and is staying with her childhood friend until she can get bac...
6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...