๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๏ฟฝ...

By benettoto

y/n finds out who was the best for her out of two brothers that almost every girl falls for. More

๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“

๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†

391 17 9
By benettoto

The bell rang indicating it was break time but you had no mood to do anything so you decided to stay in class, maybe take a nap or something.

"You're not coming?" Kiyoko asked.

"No. I'm just gonna stay in class and rest for a bit. You guys can go ahead. Don't worry bout me," you gave them a reassuring smile.

"Okay we'll go. Anything you need us to get for you?" Futaba asked.

You shook your head and smiled. They left and you sighed. You don't deserve them , really. They're so nice and you're here always having problems. You placed your head on the table and rested for a while when all of a sudden, you remembered about Narumi and Atsumu. You immediately look up and turned to look at their seats.

"Shit, they went out." you slapped your forehead and sighed.

You totally forgot about them and now you're giving Narumi another chance to be with him. You're so stupid, seriously. You rushed out of the classroom and went to find them. You knew they were going to be at a place where there were not many students because his fangirls were all in the hallways so you searched at the places you could think of.

You went down a staircase where there wasn't many students passing by and you heard gigglings. You heard a familiar voice and hid so that they couldn't see you. You were going to eavesdrop.

"Yer really cool ya know?" you could hear Atsumu voice.

"Really?" Narumi asked. "Thanks but you're way cooler," she replied, she giggled and you could tell it was a fake one.

You were annoyed. You wanted to leave so that you wouldn't hear anymore of the cheesy conversation but you heard Narumi asked Atsumu a question which made you really curious of Atsumu's answer.

"So Atsumu, what do you think of y/n?"

"Oh why'd ya ask me that?"

"Oh sorry, I was just curious," she said to Atsumu, her tone softening, acting disappointed. She was fake acting again making you roll your eyes in disgust.

"Ya really wanna know?" Atsumu asked.

"Yeah. But it's really fine if you don't want to tell me."

"It's fine. I don't mind telling ya." Narumi giggled.

"Well, she's nothing special to me." your heart sting and your face softened.

You wanted to go so that you won't hurt yourself hearing about the conversation but you just can't. The other part of you wants to listen more.

"We've been friends since young so we're kinda close. We're just friends, nothing more." Atsumu stated.

Your heart hurts more and you were on the verge of tears. And also now you know that you're nothing special to Atsumu.

"You do know she likes you right?" Narumi asked.

You swore you wanted to come out of your hiding and punch her.

"Yuh, I know she likes me. I've always knew. But I've always denied it."

"Do you hate her or something?" you really was on the verge of coming out from your hiding and punch her after she said that but you controlled yourself.

"Nah I don't." you heaved a sigh of relief. "I just feel like she's annoying."

Annoying? Your eyes widen in shock and a few seconds later you felt hot tears rolling down your cheeks. Just then the bell rang. Really? Now? You were panicking. You were crying and you had to run so that they wouldn't see you there. You stood up and quickly rushed up the steps.

"Wait, wasn't that y/n?" Narumi asked Atsumu.

Atsumu shrugged. It seemed like Atsumu didn't bother about it. So eventually, they saw you running up the stairs because you were too slow. Narumi smirked.

"She must have heard it huh?" she whispered to herself.

"Let's go," Atsumu said. They continued chatting and walked back to class.

                                            ✿

You rushed to the nearest toilet and cried again but it wasn't so bad. How many times were you gonna cry? You became so fragile now and you could easily cry. But seriously though. Annoying , you have never thought that way of yourself. It was quite an impactful word to you.

You wiped away your tears and regained your composure. You had to go back to class. You can't leave your friends worrying about you again. You washed your face then took deep breaths and rushed to class.

You entered class and took a quick glance at Atsumu and Narumi. You could see Narumi grinning at you. This bitch. You looked away. Thankfully, the teacher wasn't there yet. You walked to your seat, looking down. You sat down, burying your face in your hands , trying to keep it cool.

Annoying.

It kept appearing in your mind. Your mind's seriously in a mess right now.

"Y/n, didnt you say you wanted to rest? Where have you been?" Kiyoko asked. You looked at Kiyoko and sighed.

"Oh sorry. I remembered that I had to go do something at my club room so I went there. Sorry again for not telling you," you smiled nervously.

You were trying to play it cool. She nodded and you heave a sigh of relief. She didn't ask you anymore questions. A few minutes later, the teacher came in. The teacher came late and started the lesson straight away which you couldn't focus during her teaching. What Atsumu had said about you is haunting you. Its glued to your mind and could not be taken off. You couldn't stop thinking about it. Everytime you think about it, you would feel like tearing up.

✿            

Lessons ended and you had to leave for photography club. You walked with Narumi and Futaba , chit chatting. You were trying hard to be your usual self so that they wouldn't worry about you. Thankfully, they didn't notice and waved you goodbye. You parted ways and continued walking. You were admiring the view when you spotted Osamu walking, alone again.

"Hey Osamu!" you called out and rushed to him.

He was flustered and you saw him blush a little.

"Hey," he replied.

"Heading to the gym?"

"Yuh,"

"Okay. I'll follow you there."

"Sure."

You don't know why but lately being with Osamu calms you down. When you're with him, you don't think about your problems. This started after the incident yesterday where he comforted you while you were crying. You also kept remembering the time where he held your hands. You kept thinking about it and then will be embarrassed over it. And you noticed that you blush everytime it came to your mind.

"Say Osamu, do you like anyone?" you asked him which made him flustered again. He turned to you then eye contacted and immediately looked away.

OSAMU'S POV

I was flustered at her question. Why would she even ask me that?

"Why'd ya ask me that suddenly?" I asked.

I glanced at her and immediately look away when we made eye contact. I faced the front to hide my blush. I was trying so hard to stop myself from blushing but I just couldn't. And I had this feeling , but I don't know what is it.

Y/n ran ahead of me and turned to face me. I swear she's so adorable. I want to protect her with all my heart.

She walked backwards while looking at me. "Come on, you can tell me. I swear, I'm really trustable. Your secret with me will be kept. I will keep my mouth-" she zipped her lip.

She was too cute. I looked away and blushed even harder. Seriously , I have been watching her these days and everything she does is so cute.

"Ya have to stop being so cute," I mumbled. Gosh , I accidentally blurted out what I was thinking.

"Hmm? What did you say?"

"No-nothing." thankfully, she didn't hear a thing I said.

"You're not telling me?" she pouted, disappointed.

Gosh, being with her is seriously hard. She makes me wanna pinch her cheeks and hug her. I played it cool because I didn't wanna look like an idiot in front of her.

"Stop that. Yer so persistent aren't ya? I'm not gonna tell ya who even if ya keep asking." I stated.

I honestly don't know. I don't get my feelings. Maybe y/n but she likes Atsumu and that's for sure. But whenever I'm with her , my heart would beat so fast and I easily blush when I'm around her. It only happens when I'm around her. And my mind constantly keeps thinking about her.

So do I like her or not?

She huffed , crossed her arms , turned to the front and walked fast. I could tell she was frustrated and it was so adorable. Oh god, I feel like a creep. She continued walking fast while I followed her from behind. We reached the gym and she stood in front of the entrance , glaring at me. I looked at her and she immediately turned away angrily. I chuckled at how immature she was.

"Bye." I said, waving at her and looked at her.

"Bye." she said angrily , not looking at me the whole time.

She left and I sighed. I wished I could be with her longer.

"Woah, Osamu who was that? Your girlfriend? Was she mad at you?" Akagi senpai out of nowhere asked me as I entered the gym.

Everyone was looking at me. It seemed like they saw everything and I blushed of course. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. Everytime someone asks me about y/n , I would blush without me knowing myself.

"N-no she's not. Just a friend."

"But friends don't look at friends that way~" Aran sang the lyrics then humming the rest of the song.

I was embarrassed. I sighed and shrugged. They were still watching me.

"Won't ya start practicing?" I tched them.

I was playing it cool. I spotted Atsumu who was sitting on the floor , staring blankly at me. I approached him and smacked his head.

"Yer staring at me. Got a problem?"

He shrugged. He stood up and joined the team that was getting ready to play a practice match.

I suddenly thought of y/n and smiled.

"Ya really won't leave my mind, won't ya?" I mumbled to myself.

Wait no. She likes Atsumu dumbass. Stop thinking about her.

"Stop daydreaming about your girlfriend will ya? Come on, we're starting a match." Kita shouted from afar that made me snap out of my thoughts.

I joined them and we started the match. I was still thinking about y/n and then starts smiling out of nowhere. I couldn't stop even if I want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 192 23
Y/N Suna is twins with Rintaro. It's her first day of being a second year at Inarizaki High and she is one of the top three-setters in Japan. After b...
67.8K 917 30
in which y/n moves and goes to inarizaki where she falls for the schools volleyball teams toxic middle blocker ...
109K 3.6K 35
Osasuna/Sakuatsu Osamu and Atsumu always make sure their lives at home are kept a secret from school. Book 1 of 2