𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

School festival was coming up and your class had to plan on what you all were going to do. There were many interesting suggestions but not all agreed to it.

You listened to all the suggestions, not liking any of them. But even you yourself didn't know what you wanted to do. You were just resting your chin on your palm, thinking about things that people would enjoy.

"A food booth? No. I hate cooking. Haunted house? No. I'm bad at scaring people. what else? Maid cafe? Wait. What am i thinking? That's obviously a no no. Hmm..." you got interrupted when someone shouted out of nowhere.

"I know! A maid cafe!" everyone booed to the idea where you widened your eyes in shocked, thinking whether he heard what was on your mind.

"Huh? But that would be fun! You pretty girls can dress up as maids and us boys would watch!" all the girls started murmuring.

"Y/n! Come on, help us!" you flinched and sighed, trying to think of something to say.

You were actually not hating on that idea but you couldn't imagine yourself dressing up as a maid. You haven't really seen real maids before but you for sure seen some on tv, and was jealous of them because they have such a proportionate and pretty body.

"Well, I- i don't really hate the idea..." the boys started cheering while you received some glares from the girls. "but!" eyes of hope were all on you making you flustered at it. "you boys have to dress up as well." you looked at everyone as some agreed while some shook their heads.

"That's my suggestion. If you don't like it then-"

"Let's go with this one!" Atsumu voiced out making everybody shocked at his sudden voice and movement.

Everyone in the end agreed because the twins didn't mind the idea. Since they were both considered highly in the class, everyone trusted them and went on with it. So it has been confirmed that your class was going to do a maid cafe.

                                              ✿

The day came and everyone was excited. As soon as you reached the school grounds, you could hear lively, loud noises, that could burst your eardrums. Everyone was getting ready for the festival including your class. When you entered your classroom, you could see some of your friends already dressed in maid outfits. You teased them but then gave a compliment after.

You went to change and took a look at yourself in the mirror. Your insecurities suddenly came making you not wanting to go out of the changing room. You were suddenly regretting your decision but of course you had to do it because it has already been confirmed and it was already being carried out. You were overthinking so much but was snapped out of your thoughts when you heard the sound of the door unlocking. You got shocked and scared but wanted to see who was it. You hid behind the lockers and tried to peek out but accidentally hit the back of your head on the locker as you wanted to move back.

"Ow!" you winced in pain.

"Y/n?" you slowly looked up to see Osamu looking at you worriedly. "Are you okay?" he checked your condition by looking around your face.

"You shocked me. You should knock next time," you pouted while rubbing the back of your head. "Anyways, why are you here? Isn't this the girl's changing room?"

"I'm pretty sure i went to the boy's changing room. I'm not a pervert ya know." you looked at him confusingly and chuckled nervously. "Are you sure? Well, i didn't check if i went to the right room or not," you were blushing in embarrassment.

All of a sudden, you heard a group of boys entering the room. You didn't know what to do or where to hide. You looked around panicking, trying to find a spot that no one can see you. After seeing your panicked state, Osamu grabbed your hand and pushed you into one of the lockers. The locker was big enough for you to squeeze inside so you didn't mind. But the thing is, Osamu was in front of you, leaning slightly against you trying to hide you completely. You and Osamu were really close to each other and you could hear how fast your heart was beating.