𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

It was 8am in the morning. You woke up , took a shower and put on your home clothes.

Ding! Ding!

You heard your phone notification sound from outside. You took your phone and checked the messages.

GROUPCHAT
Narumi:
Is everyone awake?
We'll meet at 10 at the library near the train station.
see you!

You sighed. You absolutely forgot about it. You head down to eat some breakfast.

"Are you going anywhere today?" your mum asked.

"Yeah. For science project," you replied, munching down your food.

"Alright, have fun then,"

Have fun? More like suffer. You just nodded in reply, not wanting to tell your mum anything. You continued eating your food. After finishing your breakfast, you head upstairs and search for an outfit to wear. You decided to go casual so that Atsumu won't think that you were, trying hard. You picked a black and red checkered skirt and a plain white top. You wore a black sweater since you're going to the library and you knew it was going to be cold there. You wore leggings to cover your legs. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Okay, this should be fine,"

It was going to be weird , them seeing you without a uniform so you still had to look pretty. You let your hair down to complete the look. You took your bag and head downstairs. You said goodbye to your mum and wore your sneakers. You left the house hoping to meet Atsumu along the way, alone.

                                              ✿

You admired the view while walking. You didn't meet any of them fortunately. You reached the library and spot a familiar looking guy standing outside the entrance of the library , on his phone.

"Hey Suna!" you rushed to him while waving.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" he replied with his blank expression.

You punched him on the shoulder in embarrassment. There were people around you and he said that out loud making you look like an idiot. You looked around and realised that Atsumu and Narumi wasn't there yet. Suddenly, Suna held out his phone and you heard the camera sound. He had snapped a picture of you.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? Delete it now!" you exclaimed, flustered.

"Why should I listen to you? You aren't my coach or something." he replied.

You glared at him and tried to grab his phone from his hand. You swore you saw him sending the photo to someone.

"Hey guys!" a voice shouted from afar.

You stopped what you were doing and rolled your eyes at him. You looked towards the direction of the voice and spotted Atsumu and Narumi. Of course, they would be together. You sighed. You weren't ready for this. You eyed Narumi from head to toe. Was she going to a formal event or something? Whats with the puffed sleeve and the off shoulders? It was really shiny too. Not gonna lie it looks pretty but its a library. You actually had second hand embarrassment looking at her. Meanwhile , Atsumu wore a normal t-shirt and a long black pants. He also had a jacket with him.

"Let's go," Narumi leaded us the way. She sure knew everything even though she just moved here.

You guys entered and settled down on an empty table.

"Alright we need to search about blah blah..." she explained before you went to search for the books.

She took Atsumu's hand and left you and Suna alone. She turned to you and smirked. This bitch , I swear.