Captivated by the Wind || Bla...

By beepbooopboom

Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest o... More

DISCLAIMER
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Happy Holidays
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Thank you!

25

1.2K 48 37
By beepbooopboom

"What are you doing here?" I winced as I moved my arm to give him space.

"Well I-"

"Yeah sure okay." I rolled my eyes. I know what he's gonna say. Typical Yuno.. tsk tsk.

"I didn't even say anything."

"We both know you were out patrolling.." I said sarcastically. "in this weather."

"It's for-"

"It's for the safety of the kingdom and it's people. Yeah, I know. I know." I finished his sentence. "Don't disrupt my peace please." I closed my eyes again trying to ease my body.

"Why do you still train knowing your body can't handle it?" He asked me.

"Well.. gotta keep the fats burning from all that eating ya' know?" I laughed. I looked at Yuno who was looking at me seriously. He shrugged and laid down next to me.

"You don't look like the type to eat that many food." He said while looking at the sky.

"And you don't look like the type to be.." Damn what was it called again? Uh..

"To be?"

"Talkative? Is that the right.. yeah." I said and looked at him. "Seriously! When I first met you, you were intimidating as f-" I got hushed by a hand over my mouth.

"Language." Yuno said making me froze on my spot. Um okay... uh what should I do?? Do I.. Um.. Shit why is my heartbeat going crazy?! Play it cool, Lia. Play it cool.

"Can you move your hand away now?" I said in a muffled voice. Yuno silently moved his hand away. I sighed in relief. Phew, okay you can calm down now.. We just laid there in silence for seconds before I decided to ask him. "Aren't you going to report back to your base?" I asked while looking at the sky. Jeez! Can't he leave me alone?? I mean.. I kinda like him being th-there.. It's not like I have feelings for him like Noelle has for Asta! I-its n-not like that.. right?

"Later."

"But it's going to rain later.." I said.

"So? I don't see a problem in that."

"You're gonna get soaked.."

"How about you?"

"Me?"

"No, Asta."

"Wait, Asta's here?" I slowly turned my head towards the other direction, looking for Asta. "Huh? Asta's not here."

"Tch, stupid." He sighed. "I meant, are you not gonna get soaked in the rain as well?" He said slowly.

"Oh me? I plan to shower in the rain heheh." I said excitedly thinking about later.

"You're gonna get sick.."

"Uh no.."

"Yes."

"No." I turned to him and glared.

"Yes." He looked at me with a serious expression,

"No!" I squinted my eyes at him.

"You will catch a cold." He said seriously.

"Quit ruining the fun, old man." I rolled my eyes at him. I widened my eyes when I heard a thunder followed by raindrops. I stood up immediately, feeling my body a little bit better. "Ha! Looks like I won today!"  I frowned when I felt the raindrops stopped. I looked up and saw a cloud of wind hovering above me.

"Don't be stubborn and go back to your base, stupid." He said.

"No." I said and made his cloud disappear. I looked at Yuno who has a grim expression across his face. Uh oh.. "See ya, grumps." I said and ran away from his as fast as I could. "Whoooo!" I shouted as I ran across a field. I looked back and saw that the old man was no longer chasing me. I kinda feel down.. I don't know why so I just ignored the feeling and laid on the grass. "Finally, inner peace."  I sighed.

"You thought."

"Fuck." I mumbled. I looked up and saw Yuno looking down on me along wind his cloud. "Can't you just shower in the rain with me? Why do you gotta be a kill-joy." I frowned at him. "You only live once, man! Might as well make it exciting!" I said and put out his cloud.

"Oi!" Before he could cast another one I took his hand and ran with him. I could hear thunders roaring in the background. I felt my feet being swept away by something making me fall down.

"Hey!" I said.

"That's for dragging me." I sat up and cleaned my clothes.

"You and your petty ass." I said. Yuno sat across me.

"How does the dirt tastes like?" He smirked at me.

"Really really good... You plan on trying it?" I asked him.

"No th-"

"Too late!" I went behind him and pushed his face down the dirt. "Take that!" I laughed so hard making me tumble on Yuno's back, landing in front of him. I felt the ground hitting my back. I opened my eyes and saw his face full of dirt making me laugh again. "Your.. pfft hahahahaha!" I laughed again. "Your face looks like shit!" Once I finished laughing my ass off I opened my eyes.

"Done laughing?" He said. I gulped when I realized how close he is. I looked at his face. The way the water droplets that trickles on the tips of his hair and on his nose, the way his golden eyes oppose the gloomy weather today, the way his lips formed into a thin line. "Done staring?" He asked, catching me off-guard.

"H-Huh?" I said and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not."

"Wh-what?" I asked him once again, making sure I heard him correctly.

"Nothing, stupid." He mumbled and looked away. I sighed in relief. Phew, I think he's the reason why I'm gonna die early. I sat up and faced him.  I sat there and looked at him. Do I go back now? I mean, there's nothing to do here anywa- Fuck... I looked back to where we came from and realized that once again... I'm lost.. Fuck! I wanted to shout but afraid that Yuno would notice. I looked back at him who's still facing away. Play it cool.

"Psh maaan you're boring.. I'm gonna head back now." I mentally face-palmed myself saying that. I turned around and walked away from him. I made sure to walk slowly just in case... I stopped walking when I felt a hand grabbing my arm. I silently smiled to myself. Jeez! This is not me anymore! I took a few deep breaths before facing him. "Why?"

"Ca-can we um.." He mumbled and looked away, still holding my arm.

"What?"

"Canwejuststayhereforafewminutesoruntiltherainstops." He said and looked down. I widened my eyes and laughed a little.

"I'm sorry but can you.." I laughed remembering his face saying that sentence. "can you say that again?" I cleared my throat and crouched down so I could look at his face.

"Canwe-"

"But this time little bit slower please?" I chuckled making him chuckle as well. He took a few deep breaths before lifting his head and saying the words.

"Can we just stay here for a few minutes or until the rain stops?" He said.

"Yeah suuureeee." I said and plopped down to the field. We sat there side by side. "Sooo.." I looked at Yuno in my peripheral vision. "what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"I don't know."

"You know, we'll freeze to death if we just sat here.. in an open area.. in a storm.." I looked at him and looks like he got the message. "with winds enough to detach a roof from a house.." I saw him stood up and offer his hand. Um I guess.. he did not get the message? Jeez man I wanna go back already.. On a second thought.. spending time with Yuno ain't that bad.

"Here." He said, holding his hand out.

"No thanks, I can stand up by myself." I whipped my hand out in front of his face, declining his offer.

"Tch, idiot." He said and grabbed my waist.

"H-hey! I told you I can-"

"Shh."

My breathing stopped when I felt him embraced me with both of his arms. He then made me go from side to side. I looked in front of me and gulped when I realized I am in front of his chest! His chest! I mean.. I always see other guys' body.. heck I always see Asta half naked! But why do I feel like this when it comes to Yuno!

"U-um.." I didn't realized that I said that loud enough for Yuno to hear! I saw him look down from me.

"What?" He asked. "Y-you do-don't like it?" He asked me and loosened his grip around my waist. I widened my eyes, realizing that I may have offended him with my words.

"No! No! I-its not like I d-don't like it!" I shook my head and waved my hands in front of his face. "I kinda like it actually.." I mumbled, hoping that he won't hear it. I looked up to him. "I just don't know what to do." I said.

"It's okay.." He said and embraced me again, this time he rested his chin on top of my head. "I don't know what to do as well." I can feel his chest vibrate. His chest! Gah! It's so near! What to do! What to do! I slowly rested my palms on topped of his chest. "Oi, loosen up. You feel like a frozen iguana." He said. I took a deep breaths before loosening up and following his movements. This is the first time I felt warmth from a person.. I closed my eyes, I feel very secured in his arms. I look to the side and rested my head on his chest.  I widened my eyes when I felt his heart beat very fast.

"Are you okay? Why is your heart beating very fast?" I looked up to him.

"Wh-what? Obviously because I'm cold!" He said and quickly rested his chin on top of my head.

I just shrugged at his action and went back to my position. I closed my eyes and rested on his chest. I wonder if he can feel my heart beat as well? I mean mine is beating very fast because of him.. I would die if he found out.. Wait.. If my heart is beating very fast because of his closeness to me... and his heart is beating fast like mine.. does that mean something? Or maybe because he's just cold like he said? Imma quit worrying about that and just enjoy Yuno's warmth.

"Do you wanna go back now?" He said in a low voice. I stood silent, not wanting to let go of his warmth. I gotta make the most out of it since he's gonna go. "Hmm okay.. till the rain stops I guess." He said and tightened his embrace. I clutched the cloth on his chest when I felt my eyes getting watery. I thought biting my lip can help prevent myself from letting out a sob but I was wrong. Worst part is, I think Yuno heard it.

"Oi, are you okay?" He held both of my shoulders.

I nodded and looked down, still biting my lip. I wiped the tears falling with my sleeve. Dang it why do I have to ruin the moment?!

"Hey, it's okay.. you can tell me." He said and gestured me to sit on a rock nearby. "or not.. I'll just be here." He kneeled so we could have the same eye level.

"It's just.. the first time I felt warmth coming from a person and I.." I manage to say in between sobs. "I felt so happy and secured and I don't know why I cried.." Damn, I probably look so ugly right now. "I'm sorry for crying I'll stop n-" I widened my eyes when Yuno pulled me to his embrace, making both of us fall into the grass.

"Cry." He said while holding my head to his shoulders.

"What?" I lifted my head and looked at him.

"Cry to your hearts content. I'll listen." He said. I looked at him momentarily before slowly resting my head on his shoulder.

"If you see snot on your shirt after this, don't blame me." I said and sniffed. I felt him chuckle lightly before caressing my hair.

"Sure." I took that as my permission to cry buckets on his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KASJDJSAAJAK I SCREAMED VARIOUS TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER

anyways just imagine Lia and Yuno doing the thing from the GIF on top :D

should i add more GIF like that or nah? 

also please leave your suggestions so i can improve my writing since this is my first time writing :D

@_LeviWifeu_'s comment made my day so here ya go

i'd really appreciate it if u guys comment on my story it'll make my year

this is getting long so i'll see u guys in the next chapter! toodles~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 14.5K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
77.9K 1.2K 29
"Noelle?" Asta muttered. "Yes?" "About the rings. . ." He trailed off. Noelle smiled, giving a quick nod as a reply, "I'll wait for you until we meet...
4.1K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...
34.3K 845 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...